Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

My perfect record in this game is broken. I cannot find the model for Olivia Spencer anywhere. *sighs*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

lovelygirl

Quote from: Stella Maris on February 20, 2013, 02:35:02 PM
Thanks. I'll do my best to wait patiently while the hotel has it's fun.

By the way, that's a tasty shot of Boreanaz in the placeholder spot. There's another shot from that set from the front that is also quite nice.  ;)

~SM~

I saw that shot as well, very hot.

Christa, sorry I broke your streak.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Top Cat

A quick question - once Jake is done (for), would there be any objection to me bringing in a young, untrained psychic - someone whose mind is blocked to the ghosts, and immune to many of their tricks, but would still end up losing in the long run? The one I have in mind is an untrained talent. He doesn't even know he's psychic; he's spent most of his life denying, ignoring, and blocking out the weirdness that exists in the world.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

lovelygirl

Sure, but I need you to PM me Jakes fate. Death or insanity.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 20, 2013, 04:32:14 PM
Sure, but I need you to PM me Jakes fate. Death or insanity.

Are those the only two options? If it's insanity, do they stay alive, or still become a spirit. If they choose death, they stay as a spirit, right?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GaGa88

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 20, 2013, 05:01:57 PM
Are those the only two options? If it's insanity, do they stay alive, or still become a spirit. If they choose death, they stay as a spirit, right?

If they go insane, I think they are still alive..just a part of the hotel staff. If death, they stay as a spirit.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

lovelygirl

Or they could be an insane spirit, lol. But yes that's the gist of it.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Stella, feel free to at least put her in the character thread so she's in there. I'll give you the cue to jump in.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ok looking for my next set of guests to come stay at our lovely hotel. Looking for 4 each, male and female.

Ons &Offs

Keaton

If you're in need of more guests I may be interested.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Keaton

Character name: Matthew Parker

Guest or spirit: Guest

Background:
Originally intended to be the successor of his father's prosperous law practice but Matthew always possessed a passion for writing and then opted to attend college for a degree in English in order to fulfill the ambition of becoming a writer or possibly a teacher if his prospects as an author did not pan out. He has been told by some he is a talented creator of fiction but is often reluctant to share it, aside from those he deeply comes to trust. Despite his skilled writing abilities he is terribly self-conscious. Already one novel has been penned but never submitted for publication. His father is still slightly scornful towards him for choosing another career practice and not pursuing law in order to inherit his practice. Matthew is typically an outspoken individual who isn't afraid to speak his mind but is other times reserved and soft-spoken. He abhors conflict and therefore strives to remain indifferent in most cases, especially if a disagreement does not directly pertain to him. He is not much of a true believer in love or convention romance and is often skeptical of such notions. Still he possesses strong, caring feelings for those he befriends or becomes close to. For him true love is a delusion, though, and he has the tendency to discourage those who do believe in it.

Picture:

Ons/offs:
Ons: Teasing, sexy clothing, foreplay, mutual masturbation, public sex/exhibitionism, vanilla sex, handjobs/blowjobs, experienced partners.
Offs: Shyness, sexual inexperience, rude people, scat, watersports, extreme violence (sexual or non-sexual), heavy bondage.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

lovelygirl

Me too. Place him in the character thread and ill cue you for entrance.

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

Character name: Pete Jacobsen

Background:
Pete Jacobsen comes from a long line of Sensitives - and frauds. His family tree is littered with genuine psychics and mystics, and an equal number of hucksters, con men, and fake psychics. Pete happened to have gotten both sides. Pete's no longer really sure where he's from, although his family tends to move around the Southwest region. Pete learned the art of grifting from a very young age - everything from three-card-monty to palmistry and tarot. He has been involved in cons as small as pulling a change swindle on gas station attendants, to orchestrating pyramid schemes. And as fast as he grifts, he loses the money as well. Pete is, among other things, an alcoholic. He turned to alcohol to tune out the strange things he sometimes saw. And, more importantly, his cynical nature turned his natural Sensitive abilities inward. Instead of reaching out and seeing the unseen (although he does occasionally do that, as well), he has unconsciously fortified his mental shields many times over. His abilities are raw talent, untrained. If he had a few more years with a good teacher, he might be a genuine threat to the Hotel and Eva. Too bad his time has run out.

NOTE: Pete's defensive abilities are automatic - he actually doesn't know that he has these defenses, or that there's anything to defend against. It's likely that the only residents of the Hotel that can actually affect him with magic/spiritual attacks and tricks are Eva and Elle. Attacks made on him by anybody else will splash ineffectively. This ability is not obvious to most of the ghosts - Eva is probably the only one who could notice it, and she'd have to be actively looking for it. Not that it'll actually help Pete in the long run. Note that ghosts can still interact with him normally; their "bodies" will still affect him, so long as they stay corporeal.

Picture:

Ons/offs:
Ons: Foreplay, big tits (implants ++), teasing, rough sex
Offs: Innocence, obvious sincerity, virginity, cuddling
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Nim

"Mirrors on the ceiling... Pink Champagne on ice..."

How could anyone resist playing in such an interesting game. 

I would like to be a guest if your still taking new peoples in.  Thought I would create a female character though if that's alright.

~Nim~

lovelygirl

Throw up a character for me.

Top- like him, put him in the character thread - you'll come in when I cue the next round o guests.

Ons &Offs

Nim

Character name: Annabell Lynwood

Background: Anna grew up in a small town in South Texas never mind the name.  The town was barely a blip on a GPS screen and if you happened to close your eyes for only a moment while driving on the interstate you would surely miss it.  Like most small town girls Annabell dreamed of going to California and making it big.  So at the age of 18 she packed up her beat up Ford Mustang and headed towards the land of dreams.

After what seemed like millions of waitress jobs and small time strip clubs Annabelle at the age of 21 finally got a little break and began getting jobs as an Hollywood Extra in low budget films.  For 5 years she had been working in the wings sometimes getting lucky and finding herself in bit roles in a few successful movies. 

Late one night driving down some long forgotten dusty road, trying to find the location of her next shoot she see's a sign which at first makes her laugh.  Then on second glance makes her suddenly feel as she has to stop and pulls into the lot to the 5 story building.  With a small smile reading the sign "Hotel California" Annabelle picks up her small suite case from off the passenger seat of a newer but still beat up Mustang and heads for the front door.   

Picture

Model: Jaime Pressley

Character on/offs
On- Beautiful women, Strong men
offs - Water sports, scat, Gore

Player on/offs
on - been trying out new ideals I might not have considered before

Please PM with anything you might like to try before hand. 

offs - Water sports, scat, Gore

lovelygirl

I like her. Place her in the character thread and wait for your cue with the others.

Ons &Offs

Nim

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 23, 2013, 11:14:12 AM
I like her. Place her in the character thread and wait for your cue with the others.

Thank you, looking forward to getting started!   ;D

LeKinkyTaco

Okay I really want to make another character >.> Is there a certain gender or race I need to be? I can try being a guy :D Spirt or non and I can be a girl guest!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

Right now I need guests for round two. Any gender.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

We have enough male guests? Or female guests? I can play either ^^
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs