Black Sun Rising ~ Firefly 'Verse ~ LGTBQ Friendly ~ ALWAYS RECRUITING

Started by Kuroneko, May 16, 2015, 06:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

ooo...Love Firefly, going to have to look and see what you're still needing. :)

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Caela

Thanks Kuro! I found this too close to bedtime last night to get much reading done and I have to work today but will be attempting to get caught up by reading on my phone form work if I have time today.

Do you mind my just asking what you still need? I know I saw a couple more people claiming spots but don't really know what already been submitted to you as yet.

Senti

she is sent will make any more changes and excuse Typo's and coding... I am pants and like  those nylon ones that are brown Y fronts with creams edging from the seventies.

any hoo she is sent

just drops off beverages and the like, but not as a bribe or anything.

renrac

This looks very interesting. Watched Serenity before I even knew what Firefly was and really enjoyed it. The series was excellent as well. Are there still any openings?

Kuroneko

Quote from: renrac on May 31, 2015, 09:19:50 AM
This looks very interesting. Watched Serenity before I even knew what Firefly was and really enjoyed it. The series was excellent as well. Are there still any openings?

Hey renrac! Yes there are - one crew slot and one passenger slot (if you had an interest in playing a passenger) that could easily be converted to a crew position. Did you have an idea in mind?

Kuroneko

Quote from: Caela on May 31, 2015, 05:01:09 AM
Thanks Kuro! I found this too close to bedtime last night to get much reading done and I have to work today but will be attempting to get caught up by reading on my phone form work if I have time today.

Do you mind my just asking what you still need? I know I saw a couple more people claiming spots but don't really know what already been submitted to you as yet.

No worries, hun. I'm just excited that you're interested :-). I'll go ahead and claim a slot for you.

One character of the two claimed spots is a sort of behinds the scenes, able to break into anything ex-browncoat, and the other person hasn't submitted a sheet yet, so I have no idea what they're thinking of, lol. The Captain takes on both light (i.e. transporting cargo) to heavy (i.e. can you free my town of this nasty person - or worse) jobs, so she likes to have a fair number of gunhands on board, and we just lost one, so that's always a good choice. What additional skills you tack on to round the character out are up to you. Feel free to check out the accepted characters to see what kind of people are already in play.

Does that help?

Rebelle

If there are any slots still available - I would like to express my interest in a crew member, if you would have me that is.  :)

Kuroneko

Hey Rebelle! Yes, there is one open spot as of yet unspoken for, so I'll go ahead and reserve it for you :-) . Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss any ideas ;)

renrac

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 31, 2015, 10:17:04 AM
Hey renrac! Yes there are - one crew slot and one passenger slot (if you had an interest in playing a passenger) that could easily be converted to a crew position. Did you have an idea in mind?

That's great! could you put me down for passenger please? Since that could be converted to crew easily that sounds good to me.

Kuroneko

Quote from: renrac on May 31, 2015, 05:10:24 PM
That's great! could you put me down for passenger please? Since that could be converted to crew easily that sounds good to me.

Will do :-)

Kuroneko

UPDATE

Currently, all open positions are reserved, but one may come open tomorrow when a reservation expires.
Please check back tomorrow for an update.

Madriv

Now that sickness and educational pressures have relaxed... I'll keep an eye on your updates, should a position come open.

Caela

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 31, 2015, 10:25:22 AM
No worries, hun. I'm just excited that you're interested :-). I'll go ahead and claim a slot for you.

One character of the two claimed spots is a sort of behinds the scenes, able to break into anything ex-browncoat, and the other person hasn't submitted a sheet yet, so I have no idea what they're thinking of, lol. The Captain takes on both light (i.e. transporting cargo) to heavy (i.e. can you free my town of this nasty person - or worse) jobs, so she likes to have a fair number of gunhands on board, and we just lost one, so that's always a good choice. What additional skills you tack on to round the character out are up to you. Feel free to check out the accepted characters to see what kind of people are already in play.

Does that help?

Thank you Kuro! It's very helpful. Am home now and will be working on a sheet this evening. Probably won't have it ready for you until tomorrow. :) Have ideas percolating.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Caela on May 31, 2015, 08:20:21 PM
Thank you Kuro! It's very helpful. Am home now and will be working on a sheet this evening. Probably won't have it ready for you until tomorrow. :) Have ideas percolating.

Awesome, I'll look forward to it :-)

Rebelle

Until I am ready for a character - I am more than happy to give up my space to Madmartigan. 

I have some ideas, and I think I might wait until the game starts - so that way I can get a feel for things..

It would definitely help me flesh out more just seeing everyone in action.

But definitely keep me in mind Kuro, please! <3

Kuroneko

Quote from: Rebelle on May 31, 2015, 09:42:46 PM
Until I am ready for a character - I am more than happy to give up my space to Madmartigan. 

I have some ideas, and I think I might wait until the game starts - so that way I can get a feel for things..

It would definitely help me flesh out more just seeing everyone in action.

But definitely keep me in mind Kuro, please! <3

The game's already started, so why don't you go and have a look at the in character threads before you give up your slot? They're linked in the table of contents at the beginning of this thread. Like I said, another slot should be opening up tomorrow that Mad can take ;)

Kuroneko

UPDATE

Currently, all open positions are reserved. One spot did come open this morning, but was grabbed by the first person on the waiting list.

Updates to follow if/when positions become available.

Madriv

Aditya Roy Kapoor is reserved for Madmartigan

[color=purple][i][b]Aditya Roy Kapoor[/b][/i][/color] is reserved for [color=purple][i][b]Madmartigan[/b][/i][/color]

Kuroneko

Kuroneko

UPDATE

There is currently one open spot available for a crew or passenger character.

Updates to follow if/when more openings become available.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kuroneko

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kuroneko