A Ranma 1/2 RP [UN]

Started by Kai, July 13, 2008, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Well, this has been bugging me for a while. I've been wanting to do a Ranma 1/2 RP for quite some time.

I haven't decided on a storyline yet, or what will happen. I'm just looking for something with interest in it first.

I will play as Ranma Saotome, and we can play more than one character. I guess the other main character would need to be Akane Tendo, though if you'd rather be Shampoo or Nabiki.

Post here or PM me if you're interested. We can discuss things further from there.

Mathim

I think you mean 'Akane' Tendo, not Ayame. Ayame is from Inuyasha, Takahashi's other masterwork.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kai

XD. Yeah... IT's been a while...

Mathim

My favorite comedy series. Just wish it had a REAL ending...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kai

Never finished watching or reading it. XD. I read up to issue 32 and that's it.

Mathim

Actually after that, it stops being as funny and entertaining. And the ending is completely open-ended. Ranma could still end up marrying anyone, just like Akane could.

Kai

Yes well, are you interested or, just here to talk?

Mathim

Er...sorry I kinda hijacked your thread there. It's just so rare to meet another Ranma 1/2 fan these days since it's such a relatively old series.

Kai

*Bumples*

I was really hoping there would be interest.

Mathim

Maybe perhaps think up some storylines and such and post them? I find that often attracts more people. I can even help come up with a few if you'd like. 8)

Galatea88

RANMA 1/2!!!! YAY!! Ryoga and P-Chan are the best (even though its the same guy...)!!
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Mathim

And Ukyo is the sexiest girl! Out of all the girls wanting to marry Ranma, she deserves him the most, and she'd just make the best wife anyway! Does anyone agree with me?

Galatea88

The cook'd daughter, right? I don't remeber what food they sell though....been to long...
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Mathim

Okonomiyaki, the Japanese style of pizza. I had some once at a place in Japantown; it's nothing like the Ranma 1/2 thing! It's like a big vegetable-and-meat-covered omelette, there's no dough or noodles at all! And it took half an hour to cook! Price wasn't bad though.

She deserves to marry Ranma more than Akane and the others, though. I mean, his dad ruined her life after promising him to her, she can cook way better than Akane, she's not an idiot like Shampoo, she's tough enough to raise a strong child for Ranma, and she's totally loyal to him, no big anger attacks like Akane.

Galatea88

lol. very true. And the huge paddle-like spatula is great!

Mathim

Spankings, anyone? And I'd like to see what she could do with those little shuriken spatulas!

Galatea88

Kai

It seems someone has an Idea. If you want to Mathim, I wouldn't mind doing a Ranma/Ukyo RP with you.
*looks to Galatea* Hmm... A thought of a 3 or 4 person Ranma RP comes to mind...

Any interest?

Galatea88

Yay! I have never done one but I have read most of the mangas...

Mathim

I would love to do a group thing, like maybe Ranma decides once and for all to choose an official fiancee, and holds some kind of very sexy competition. Normally I wouldn't do a guy/girl RP with another guy but I'm so bored lately I might bend that rule. But I don't play female characters, so I hope you meant you'd be playing the girl, Kai. Galatea, you up for maybe being Shampoo or Akane?

Kai

Well Mathim, if you want to be Ranma, that's fine, but you may still be in a situation where you have to be Ranma-chan.

I don't care who I'd be honestly. I might even play two characters. (Use one of the males as someone who constantly interrupts things such as... Ryouga...)

I honestly can't remember Ukyo's personality.... Maybe I should just go over to the Teen section of the library and grab an issue of Ranma. XD

Anywho, I don't mind being anyone.

MadPanda

Ukyo, out of all the prospective fiancees, is my favorite...at least up to the Secret Sauce incident.  She's the only one who actually wanted to marry him in the first place.

:)

And she has no problem with Ranma-chan, as far as I can tell.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Kai

Hey MP, you should join too then. That would make things work out alright. As far as I'm concerned, only 4 people are needed, Ranma, Shampoo, Akane, and Ukyo. (Screw Kodaichi Kuno. I hate her.)

MadPanda

I will say this for Kodachi--she is the only girl willing to do anything to be Ranma's.  That's not much of a recommendation, granted...

I'm not too fond of Amazons, to be honest, although I'm willing to cut Little Miss Mallet a certain amount of slack.

How about we introduce Lum?  (ducks the incoming barrage of school desks)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Kai

XD. Oh sure! And while we're at it, let's have Inny challenge Ranma to a fight!

Well, maybe, if you want to be Kodachi.. but then maybe... we'll need one more person I guess. 5 people would probably just large enough to work, but not to large to screw things up.