Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

It's used to coat arrows with poison *grins* I think having it on his shoulder would make my guy ill all the time. Maybe even quite dead.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: SomeGuy on January 03, 2012, 09:39:19 PM
Get one and have it constantly plot against you.

This makes me full of giddy ideas!

Who wants an enemy?!  <--Well as much of an enemy as you can have at 16.

Quote from: Saerra on January 03, 2012, 09:40:49 PM
It's used to coat arrows with *grins* I think having it on his shoulder would make my guy ill all the time. Maybe even quite dead.

I vote nay against a quite dead guy!

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

*grins* No dead guy, then!

God, who invented this many cute toads..? Oh, wait.. nevermind >.> <.<

Alysanthia

Looks interesting.

But how do you feel about Metamorphmagus characters?

Zealously Jaded

My kitty has an identity crisis!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on January 03, 2012, 09:49:42 PM
*grins* No dead guy, then!

God, who invented this many cute toads..? Oh, wait.. nevermind >.> <.<

*Facepalms* 

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on January 03, 2012, 09:52:07 PM
My kitty has an identity crisis!

I want...well I would want it if I weren't allergic to said kitty!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Niferbelle

I think I'm going to be a first year too and happy to coordinate some background at the ministry school with folks.

Aiden

Quote from: Alysanthia on January 03, 2012, 09:50:40 PM
Looks interesting.

But how do you feel about Metamorphmagus characters?

We are not allowing that ability/skill (along with others) at the start of the game, sorry Aly.

undisclosedtoyou

Aiden, you and kendra deserve mucho Ninja <3's for creating this game, giving me a chance to pull out my Mad potter nerd hat!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 03, 2012, 09:58:41 PM
Aiden, you and kendra deserve mucho Ninja <3's for creating this game, giving me a chance to pull out my Mad potter nerd hat!

I agree! 7 house points to both Aiden and Kendra....will there be house points?

Saerrael

Aiden, don't run. I need to know if I could take a very small jungle toad or not! *tackles him on his way out*

Muse

Okay, wow!  All this response in one day?  I'm already behind! 

*runs to check out the wiki* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Nadir

Saerrael

*looks around* I think I missed. Darn.

undisclosedtoyou

*Rolls over Saerra and Eden laughing!*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

*is smushed by Dis* Murft!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Eden on January 03, 2012, 10:20:48 PM
*is smushed by Dis* Murft!

You should be smushed by my plot PM I threw at you!  I has a plan, and you'll fit in nicely *laughs evilly*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

I was baking cupcakes! I'm replying to it now, though, keep your knickers on

Zealously Jaded

So... who else is going to be playing a first year?

Swashbuckler

I can't seem to get to the wiki....*sadface*

Nadir

you have to sign on to the wiki using the name you used when you first joined.

Aiden

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on January 03, 2012, 10:00:25 PM
I agree! 7 house points to both Aiden and Kendra....will there be house points?

Yep and every year we will have a house and quidditch cup winner (maybe the quidditch will come later we have to work out the kinks in that system)

Quote from: Saerra on January 03, 2012, 10:00:58 PM
Aiden, don't run. I need to know if I could take a very small jungle toad or not! *tackles him on his way out*
Regarding your poisonous friend, I will give it a tentative maybe. Will said toad be one of those lethal types?

Blaed

I am personally thinking of making a first year. Just because I like building up a history to go along with the background.

And I cant wait, I would like to see this test that is going to be put out with the character sheets to see what house you will be sorted into. But I can wait. I have a lot of other things I can work on with my character. lol.

-peeps at Eden's and a few others pictures-

Saerrael

Did I miss where the UK school is situated, by the way?

Quote from: Aiden on January 03, 2012, 10:48:06 PM

Regarding your poisonous friend, I will give it a tentative maybe. Will said toad be one of those lethal types?

A non-poisonous one *grins* Also doubting a very small toad would be very helpful, now that I think about it.
The blue one I posted is quite epic, though. If it's allowed to bend reality a bit and say it's not poisonous and about a hand full of toad, would that work?

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on January 03, 2012, 10:50:44 PM
I am personally thinking of making a first year. Just because I like building up a history to go along with the background.

And I cant wait, I would like to see this test that is going to be put out with the character sheets to see what house you will be sorted into. But I can wait. I have a lot of other things I can work on with my character. lol.

-peeps at Eden's and a few others pictures-

*wafts a hand at*

Zealously Jaded

From the book it's about 6 hours due North of London which would make it outside Edinburgh...BUT it's probably in the highlands.