BAND alphabet association game

Started by Captain Maltese, January 29, 2012, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

Joe Jackson

Nothing much Andae.. wassup with you? *blows a kiss*

DeamonAndae19

Killswitch Engage

I'm grand my love *Catches the kiss and puts it in his left breast pocket* ;)

Dez

Patty LaBelle...

Awww.... that makes me happy... I can help make time pass with you.. *winks, and blows another kiss for his other pocket* Story?

DeamonAndae19

Queen

If by story you mean RP, then sure thing, if you already have something in mind? *Catches the second kiss. then tackles to give the real thing*

Dez

R.E.M.

Ooof!!!!! Tackle??? Really? *kisses, smooches and has to keep it PG13* You taste yummy

DeamonAndae19

Staind!

*Smirks and nuzzles* Yes, really... I'm a tackly person... So, what did you mean by a story, gorgeous?

Dez

The Temptations..

Well.. fantasy type? I like fantasy stories... I like being the fae!!! *winks, tackles, rolls, tickles, kisses your nose and grins*

DeamonAndae19

UnGlued

Sounds good hon, could you make the thread, and we'll talk particulars... On my phone, and it won't load the new thread screen :(

Dez

Vangelis

Uhhhhhhhhh....not sure I understand about the phone thing... as you know no personal info allowed....*oops?*

*will try... have to go for a bit*

DeamonAndae19

Wishing

No, I'm posting on here from my phone's internet, and it's being slow as all hell, I wasn't gonna give you my number or anything... Jeez

*Hugs* Take your time, I'll be dashing an a few hours.

Dez

Xzibit? I think... if not then XTC

(Ohhhhhhhhh.. my bad for assuming! LOL--- ideas is what I'm thinking)

DeamonAndae19

(You were right)

Yellowcard

(hehe, don't worry 'bout it, now you know <3)

Dez

Zombies..

(Yep.. now I know! Thank you!!)

DeamonAndae19

Dez

DeamonAndae19

(biffy) Clyro

(Not a problem love ^_^)

Oniya

Devo

(Take the planning to a planning thread, please)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Dez

DeamonAndae19

Dez

DeamonAndae19

Hear-say

(I love you... Anyway, where's this planning thread?)

Dez

INXS

(I think in the non-adult forum)

DeamonAndae19

Jamirouqai.

(Right oh, sorry, couldn't see it D:)

Dez

DeamonAndae19

(MC) Lars <- Actually a rock group o.o