New Guy Looking For Home

Started by Drykid, August 22, 2005, 07:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drykid

Hi there everyone!

I've just started here and everything is new and shiny... but with so much to choose from I really don't know where to go! Therefore, I'm asking for some suggestions - either from players or from GMs looking for players in great games. I'm not really a rules freak so if it's got a system then you might need to help me out. I'm more interested in freeform games - particularly modern, horror, superhero or fantasy games. I don't really have any limitations (apart from site rules of course), can play either male or female characters and enjoy playing with all kinds of people. In fact - I'd welcome the chance for someone to try and shock me! If you succeed, I'll give you a lollypop.  ;) What I'm most interested in, however, is something with a bit of story... something that I can get my teeth into. Any suggestions are welcome.
Interests: Vampires, whipping (and being whipped), restraining (and being restrained), feet (strange - I know), girls wearing strap-ons, transexuals, food, bisexual/homosexual encounters, in fact almost anything kinky!

Vandren

Here're some of my favourites, with plots:

Medieval Mage Academy - mod: Me
Medieval Master and Servant - mod: Cindy1
Hogwarts: Students Having Fun - mod: Lancis
Haven - mod: Me
Champions of Justice - mod: bishrook
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Drykid

Thanks Vandren! I'll certainly take a look at the first two. I'm not totally sure about the Hogwarts game (I may never be able to visit a bookshop again if I play in it!) but I know of Haven and have certainly heard of Champions (which is what I assume Champions Of Justice is based on?)

;D
Interests: Vampires, whipping (and being whipped), restraining (and being restrained), feet (strange - I know), girls wearing strap-ons, transexuals, food, bisexual/homosexual encounters, in fact almost anything kinky!

Vandren

Quote from: Drykid on August 22, 2005, 01:32:01 PM
Thanks Vandren! I'll certainly take a look at the first two. I'm not totally sure about the Hogwarts game (I may never be able to visit a bookshop again if I play in it!) but I know of Haven and have certainly heard of Champions (which is what I assume Champions Of Justice is based on?)
;D

Cool. :)

Nope, Champions of Justice is a freeform non-Marvel superheroes game.  I suppose if an analogy is called for, then Justice League Unlimited would be closest, assuming that the "bad guys" formed their own league too.  Largely it's a "help humanity" v. "rule humanity" argument (with variations on each side).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lancis

I am honoured to be in Vandren's list *thanks Vandren*

Often I find that just clicking on links to games and reading a few posts tell me what id like to play :)

The Hogwarts game is not Cannon (as in it does not follow the book stories)

You'd be most welcome if you are interested :)

Just take your time and find something you like, i dont think Elliquiy is going anywhere. :)
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Vandren

Quote from: lancis on August 23, 2005, 12:30:52 AM
I am honoured to be in Vandren's list *thanks Vandren*

Anytime . . . so, Norm gets a "by" in the first round of the Tournament, right?  Oh, sorry, wrong kind of tournament.  ;)