News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Korbar great minds think alike that was the plan as she headed to her cell

and I am sure we can think of something he can do to make it better. and she will be there in a bit...hmm but he is a bit busy with bitch...hmm...

CurvyKitten

UHOH Pockets in trouble...hehe

Mnemosyne

I love you all, you're precious. <3

Oh, and good luck with Violet Kobra. ~
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

kobrakid92

Oh he's going to have some fun breaking her in.

CurvyKitten

hehe...if he can't Veronica's gonna have a hard time  holding back a giggle...just saying.

kobrakid92

After the persona trip he's about to have I think Violet will come to her senses.

CurvyKitten

Damn and Veronica's not there to watch....she'll be upset. He'll have to show her later.

kobrakid92

Well if she leaves her cell she can go down and watch. Pockets is invited as well.

CurvyKitten

Oh...a show...nice. And where ever did he get that scalpel. She had no idea what would happen if she gave that to him. <,<...>.>...lol I could see it if he flipped like that on Veronica, she just slipped into her own killer persona and smiled. One hell of a fight...then one hell of a fuck probably why they kind of respect one another.

Mnemosyne

Blade really has his work cut out for him...  ::)
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

I'm sure he can handle it...hehe and Veronica may watch...sure as hell wont help the girl.

kobrakid92

At this point I think Veronica might be the one to save her if she doesn't comply.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kobrakid92 on August 25, 2011, 04:04:45 AM
At this point I think Veronica might be the one to save her if she doesn't comply.

Oh she'll comply... she just thinks it's fucking hot the way your character is when he doesn't get his way <3
Mistreated

kobrakid92

I wonder what elfguy is gonna think when he comes back and sees what all has happened. lol.

CurvyKitten

See what had happened was.... this is what happens when you leave us unsupervised. lol

CurvyKitten

I didn't kill de pace did I...thought it was ok to come over with veronica....? <,<..>.> I can delete....?

kobrakid92

No it's fine. Veronica isn't actually interacting with them so all is well.

CurvyKitten

The cell is locked, granted she has a key but she doesn't want to distract him just yet....

kobrakid92

I'm going to crash after you post Sinesthesia. Feel free to post as well Curvy.  I might be on for a bit in about 6 or 7 hours. If not then I'll be back on later today.

CurvyKitten

Nods~ you want Veronica to do anything really? Had a thought to help her lift the girls body but she doesn't want to end up showing the girl any sign of weakness. So she's just watching...though she'll probably end up leaving a key for Blade telling him he made her wet...he better be by later to fix it.

and yeah sleep is your friend I understand Hun...

kobrakid92

Alrighty then. Right now I'm trying to find a way or some time at least to get aurora wayland and abandoneddolly more involved.

CurvyKitten

Yeah I know...hope they don't get upset. I was on a lot since it was my days off. So I try and play all I can during those. But with everything going I am sure we can find something for them to do. We are having a lot more people playing and Trinity isn't doing anything at the moment except leaning on her cell door. So we will work it out.

CurvyKitten

Sinest is to horny to read in her other thread...I do believe we've gotten her all hot and bothered.

kobrakid92

Any other time I would apologize but right now I'm too tired and it's way too funny for me to do so. Well I'm off to bed. Night/goodmorning everyone.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 25, 2011, 06:12:18 AM
Sinest is to horny to read in her other thread...I do believe we've gotten her all hot and bothered.

Yes, yes you have. <3

Shame I haven't any man to ride this out on. ~

Rest well dear Kobra. ~
Mistreated