Xavier's School for Gifted Young Adults - X-Men

Started by Secretwriter, November 28, 2010, 08:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Freakula - I'm taking it by the dates that you have made the necessary edits that were called for.
apologies but real life is cramping the style of all the GM's at the moment and I'm attempting to play catch up.
With Adonis and Secret already approving you on the basis of these edits being made then you have three thumbs up and can move your bio over.

Welcome to the game :)

TamaRose

Code-Name: Isis
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex::  Female
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: Teacher of music

Appearance:
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Blue Topaz
Skin: Creamy and lustrous.
Weight:: 130
Height:: 5'7"
Other: Skin has a silver shimmer to it.
Date Of Birth: May 15,1987
Place Of Birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Citizenship: USA ...... but traveled back and forth between US and Japan during her parents marriage.

Personality: Sometimes Sakura is shy and distant.Especially, when she is around new people or in a new environment. Once she gets to know people she likes to joke around and can be quite sweet and friendly. Make her angry though and she is a force to be reckoned with because she has a short temper that easily flares.

Background: Sakura grew up loving both of her parents but when she found out at the age of 13 that her father had cheated on her mother and had a child with someone else things quickly changed between daughter and father. Most times things were stressed and uncomfortable. Even for her mother who wanted to work things out because of her daughter.

Still, Sakura would never let either of them forget what happened and both parents finally separated after a year, her father knowing he would never earn Sakura's forgiveness and her mother never fully able to forget or forgive her husband for what her husband did to her and her daughter.

Moving a town away with her daughter in tow, Sakura's mother enrolled her in a public school while taking on two jobs to support herself and her daughter. Still having the stress of her father's cheating on her mind along with the divorce of her parents, being in a new school and town the pressure became to much and her new  "abilities"  surfaced, causing her mother to send her to the Xavier school at 14.

Mother:
Name: Isabella Rose Takahiro
Race: Human (American)

Father:
Name:Hotoshi Takahiro
Race: Human (Japanese)
Other Relatives: Half Sister/Natuye Rose Takahiro

Powers:
Major: (Water Punch) Able to manipulate water and use it to knock people down or out.
Minor: (Walking on Water) Able to walk or run fast over water.   

Power Limitations:
Major: Even though she can use her ability to use water to unjure other people, they have to at least be within a 5-10 foot range to get a good hard shot.Anything further then that would just make the enemy......wet and irritated.
Minor: (Walking on Water) Even though she is able to walk or run over bodies of water she would never be able to go the length of an ocean or sea. Her limit is 3 miles.

Hobbies and Interests: She loves art and music and when she has free time she likes to read and listen to her huge collection of music. She also enjoys baking and cooking. Sometimes she will cook dinner for the whole X-Men team.

Ons and Offs: Check my profile. They are the same.

Secretwriter

Tama, you've made the changes that I asked for, so I'm going to give you my stamp of approval.  You just need one more to get approved fully.  *huggles* Sorry for the delays.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

TamaRose

It's ok. I have been a little busy myself so sorry for making you guys wait.

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Vergil1989

Character:

Code-Name: Nightcrawler
Ethnicity: German descent.
Sex: Male
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School:  (Possible teacher role.  Depends on what's open.)

Appearance:

Hair: Blue fur
Eyes: Glowing yellow eyes.
Skin: Dark blue
Weight: 161 pounds
Height: 5 foot 9 inches.
Other: His physical mutations include blue fur, two-toed and -fingered feet and hands (not including thumbs), and a prehensile tail.

Date Of Birth: Unknown.
Place Of Birth: Unknown specifics. Germany is his home country however.  Mystique threw him into a river to save her own life.  Azezel helped him fall to safety and into the arms of a lover and crony to be taken care of.
Citizenship:  American?  Bavaria?

Information:

Personality:  Despite his rough start, Kurt has a very cheerful and positive outlook on life.  Wagner is an extremely religious man. A devout Catholic, his demonic appearance obviously makes it very difficult to attend Masses. Despite this, as mutants in the Marvel Universe become more accepted, he even managed to almost become a Catholic priest; unfortunately his studies were interrupted by a villainous group known as "The Neo."

In contrast, Nightcrawler also has a knack for the spontaneous and exciting. He sees himself as a swashbuckler, usually comparing himself to Errol Flynn. He is, despite his looks, always charming and gallant, and several storylines contain Kurt's love life as a conflict to his religious nature. His days in the circus make him a gifted performer and showman. Kurt is also a jokester. He has a great sense of humor for someone in his situation. He always plays pranks on people; some even call him "Trickster" because his combined teleporting abilities and playful disposition enable him to play quite the joke.

Wagner has used a personal holographic  device called an image-inducer on several occasions to produce a holographic image of himself as an ordinary human (occasionally Errol Flynn himself) so that he might interact with non-mutants in a normal fashion. After losing a bet with his friend Wolverine, however, Nightcrawler was made to walk through town in his normal form for all to see. To his shock, the reaction of the average person on the street was simply one of startled interest. He was even able to sneak a kiss from a surprised, but unafraid woman. Kurt was, eventually, attacked by a carload of anti-mutant bigots, but he prevented Wolverine from tearing them to shreds, preferring to be merciful to the ignorant. The entire experience emboldened him, and he has since largely forsaken the use of this device, using it only when absolutely necessary.

Background:

Nightcrawler was a mutant with blue skin decorated by "angelic symbols" which reflected his faith and devout practice of Catholicism. This form of artistic body modification was self-inflicted brands or scars: "One for every sin". Nightcrawler was from Germany, where he performed in the circus.  Nightcrawler was brainwashed with a fluid produced by William Stryker's mutant son in order to attempt an assassination on the President of the United States. He was nearly successful, however, he was wounded and snapped out of the the trance in the final moments.

Due to his teleportation he was difficult for Professor Xavier to locate using Cerebro.  Storm and Jean Grey were sent to find Kurt and bring him back to the mansion. Wagner left with them and developed a relationship with Storm. He was key in helping Storm save the kidnapped children and stop Stryker's Cerebro at the Alkali Lake facility.

He later joined the team, saving Charles when Stryker's Cerebro was destroyed.  (Now my own stuff not on the wiki page.)

Kurt Wagner decided it was time to head back to Xavier's School for Gifted Youths after the church he had been hiding out in before Stryker had found him followed by the X-Men helping him out was burned down by a group of anti-mutants bigots.  As he had before, Kurt didn't retaliate, but he took it as a sign that he could be doing much more than he was and so with the few possessions he had, he made the journey back to Professor X's side.  Considering the man had saved his life more than once in the past, it was the least he could do.  Besides, he had been planning to return anyway just he had not found a good enough reason to do so, always putting it off considering he hadn't left on the best of terms right since their violent ways were not his own.  Now, he was starting to wonder if he had made a bad mistake....

Mother:

Name:  Raven Darkholm
Race: Mutant.

Father:

Name: Azezel
Race: Demonic mutant.

Other Relatives:  Nightcrawler's siblings include his foster sister Rogue and half-brothers Graydon Creed from Mystique; and Abyss and Kiwi Black from Azazel.

Powers:  Major Power;  Nightcrawler is a mutant who can teleport by opening a portal into another dimension, traveling through it via an unconscious direction-finding sense, and returning to his own dimension. When teleporting, Nightcrawler leaves behind a small portion of the atmosphere of the other dimension that escapes with a muffled “bamf” sound and smells of brimstone. On returning, his power automatically displaces any extraneous liquids and gases.

Minor Powers;  Nightcrawler has a limited unconscious extrasensory ability that prevents him from teleporting into any area that he cannot see or has not seen in the past, as doing so runs the risk of injury or death by materializing partially or entirely within a solid object.

Through practice, Nightcrawler has increased the mass he can teleport with him, though the limit to the amount of weight he can carry when teleporting and the distance over which he can teleport with such additional loads are unknown. Teleporting with Nightcrawler often leaves a passenger feeling weak and nauseous.

Nightcrawler is also able to cling to solid surfaces via his hands and feet. He can also render himself nigh-invisible in shadows by manipulating the ever-present portal to the dimension he teleports through so as to bend light around himself.

Nightcrawler is an Olympic-class acrobat thanks to his flexible spine that allows him to perform contortionist-like feats and to go long periods in a semi-crouching position without injury. He is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and a master at fencing, which he can even perform with his tail, which is strong enough to support his entire body weight.  He can also see in the dark to a greater degree than most people.

Power Limitations:  The further he teleports, the greater risk he runs of popping up partially in or entirely inside a solid mass like a wall or the ground, resulting in instant death.  Teloporting over long distances or with a heavy load wears Kurt out and he requires time to rest and recover.  He's humanly strong and thus he has a normal recovery rate unlike some of his stronger peers that have regenerative powers and superhuman strength, metabolism, and so on.  When he teleports, he has the same speed he did when he jumps through the other dimension, and thus if not careful he could hit a wall with enough force to break a few bones if not more.

Hobbies and Interests:   Fencing, swashbuckling adventures, reading, (mostly his Bible,) hand to hand training, and other rigorous activities that hone his acrobatic and flexibility.  He's also been known to fix things with a great degree of skill as well as being a medic when other X-Men weren't around.

OOC Ons and Offs:  (For the most part just check my O/O page.)  What I won't go for is beastality, M/M stuff, scat, watersports, vore, limbs being cut off, and death of my PC.

X-Men 2 (X2) Nightcrawler Fight Scene

((Wrong video, my bad.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kendra

Thanks for the interest shown Vergil *hugs*

I have one concern however before you finish your bio ... we had another person attempt to do Nightcrawler only for him to turn out to be anything but. If you take on a canon character then you must stay as true as you possibly can to this character. Will you be able to do that?

Vergil1989

I believe so but if not I will gladly change or make a new character as the need arises my friend.  Let me know if I screw up is all I ask lol.  Still, he matches my own personality quite well in that we're both happy go lucky types of guys despite all the crap we've had to deal with, so I'm essentially putting myself in here to tell the truth....without the blue fur, glowing eyes, and the tail lol.  Joking aside, I will do my damn best my friend.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Kendra

You may move your character of course TamaRose and welcome to the game  :-)

Vergil - you have my approval
one more GM needed.

Your best is all you can do ;)

Secretwriter

Approved. 

On this one, because of the stuff before, I'm asking that we wait on Adonis's approval as well.  I just don't feel like a repeat with this character.  I appreciate your patience, Vergil. <3

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Vergil1989

It's cool Secret and no problem with the patience thing.  Anyway, have a good one and I'll see you around either way.

Adonis

Looked at just about everything that there was to look at, sheet included. Im confident that there will not be a deja vu thing goin on, so you've my approval as well. Go ahead and copy & paste the sheet here.

Welcome to Xavier's.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Vergil1989

Ah coolness Adonis.  Thanks!  I shall do so and hopefully this won't turn into another issue as the last guy you told me about....briefly.  Secret, Kendra, and yourself, thanks and I'll do my best.  "BAMF!"  LMAO, that will not get old lol.

Adonis

O/O's

Vergil1989

Adonis

O/O's

freakula86

will you please unlock the bio thread so that I can move my character sheet over there thank you Adonis and everyone. For give me this opportunity.

Adonis

O/O's

freakula86

AndyZ

Character:

Code-Name: (optional) Zap
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Team Affiliation: [Xavier, Anarchy X, Independent] Xavier
Position at the School: Student, part time Tech Support

Appearance:
The only truly notable thing for Jeremy is that his hair is bluish-white and still sometimes sparks with electricity when he gets enraged.  That rarely happens anymore, however.  Most of the time he just wears a T-shirt and jeans and tries to stay incognito.  In lieu of a uniform he sheathes himself in a low-level electrical field.

Hair: Bluish-white
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White
Weight: 175
Height: 5'10"
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance) Aforementioned strangely colored hair.

Date Of Birth: December 18, 1988
Place Of Birth: Columbus, Ohio
Citizenship: America

Information:

Personality:  He tries to be happy-go-lucky but a lot of it is just for show.  He's often scared of his abilities as much as amazed.  Yet he tries to always learn to use them better, as if to prove to himself that it's good that he has them.

Background: [Three good paragraphs]

I'm pretty terrible at writing up backgrounds in advance.  Most of my characters end up getting fleshed out over the course of the session, and I understand if that disqualifies me.

Before being taken into his current home at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters, his biggest regret was accidentally electrocuting a friend of his when he meant to just be playing around.  He holds the guilt of that death on his conscience.

Mother:

Name: Jennifer Skyler
Race: (mutant or human) Human

Father:

Name: Albert Skyler
Race: (mutant or human) Human

Other Relatives:

Powers:

Jeremy's power is to manipulate, and to a lesser degree create, electrical fields.  Recently he's learned to sheathe himself in a minor field to disguise his appearance in lieu of a normal uniform.  With concentration, this lets him reprogram electrical devices and do similar tasks.

Power Limitations:

Creating electrical fields is extremely draining.  He can do so but he much prefers to draw on other sources of power.

Hobbies and Interests:

He's very big on computers, and he likes to go out of his way to help people as if it justifies his own existence.  He also loves swimming but is absolutely terrible at it, since he tends to zap himself or others in the water.  He can't kill himself by electrocuting himself but being in water while it's electrified still feels unpleasant, to say the least, and other people aren't so immune.

OOC Ons and Offs:   

I'm straight, so interested in playing heterosexual but not homosexual sex.  (I don't have an issue with it, just that I'm sure this helps to know.)  I'm also not that interested in anal sex.  However, I'm very interested in nurses, though I'm not sure why.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Adonis

If you could, please clarify the mutation as

Major:
Minor:
Minor:

for me, and go into a wee bit more detail as to what you mean by manipulation of electrical fields? As for his background, birthplace, a little bit of his childhood leading up to Xaviers, and at what age are always a good place to start !
O/O's

Bloody Rose

Are you still looking for players?

Adonis

O/O's