Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Remiel

-steals the Harley-

-then comes back, shame-faced, and quietly exchanges her for the win-

Harley Quinn

;) Ha!

Hey, wait! -snags the win back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gensokian

*hops out of the car and gets the win*

Harley Quinn

-takes the win, steals the car, drives off with the win-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Not my car! I need that! >:

Harley Quinn

-drives back around, pops the trunk, throws him in, slams it shut and drives off again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drake Nightwing

*tosses a set of spike strips in the car's path to try and stop it for the win*

Harley Quinn

I knew you reminded me of another Nightwing for a reason!  ;)

-swerves around, using the technique that Joker taught her and just barely misses the spikes and keeps going-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*in the trunk* Why does this remind me of a fanfic?

Harley Quinn

Couldn't tell you!  -keeps driving-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Harley Quinn

You'll see when we get there.  You should probably be worried, though. ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Aw, I'd rather be excited...

Harley Quinn

If that's what gets you through, by all means, be excited.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

Yay! *tries to get up, but hits his head on the ceiling and gets knocked out*

Merry Gentry

*watches*  I just don't think I'll ever win in this thread
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Harley Quinn

-smirks to herself when she hears the noise from the trunk and upon seeing Merry, rolls the window down and tosses her the second win she'd been carrying with her for a while now, winks-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

waves to Harley and Merry, and is unconcerned about the win

Gensokian

*starts rolling around in the trunk* @.@

The Gypsy Queen

*nicks the win and sneaks off*

Merry Gentry

*waves*  Hi Gypys! *grins*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

The Gypsy Queen

Hi Merry! *waves* Oh. I'm not very sneaky now, am I?

Gensokian

*pops out of the trunk and rolls on the ground* @.@

Harley Quinn

-waves to Lira, starts driving erratically, just to make it uncomfortable for the man in the trunk, but then the trunk pops open-  Oops!  Sorry about the rough landing!

Aw, Gypsy got your win, Merry!  I tried to toss you one.
Ons/Offs - Absences