4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Nothing but free time!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Anesa

Where's my fluffy robe?

Cayenne

Sold you for smokes..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Cayenne

That's cold, so cold..~ :/

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

its winter in Australia

Cayenne

It's against the law!?~

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

well... Murder usually is....

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Well.... he's mentally broken....

Cayenne

Kept in the basement!~

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Thats... not sadistic enough

Cayenne

Ripped mattress tags too!~

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Anesa

Looks at the cuffs...

They shackled you, too?  :(

MelisaArtemis

errr.... not exactly... but... *fingers the collar*

Cayenne

Caught me jaywalking again :\ ~

ONs & OFF

Skadii

King Serperior

"Om, Nom nom nom!"

Delicious creature, your body has given me strength to escape this prison and rule the world!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Its full of mites...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Where's the chain gang?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

Yes Ma'am, Officer Ma'am.

Cayenne

Feels like elementary school!

ONs & OFF