A Sex Nymph's Life Literate player who can play multi roles

Started by Aragem, February 07, 2010, 09:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

A Nymph

This is a species that I created in a sex RP on YIM a few years back and I thought she would fit in fine in a E rpg. 

This creature is in the form of a young girl whose body is weaken from a lack of sex.  There is a chemical that her body needs to function that can only be found in cum or from sexual stimulation.  The symptoms from lack of sex is sluggish behavior, fatigue, and nausea.  Severe symptoms, from prolong lack of sex is passing out, lethargy, and possibly slipping into a coma where death is imminent.

The physicality of this fine create is always the shape of a petite human girl, skin color always light color to pale.  Hair can be any range of human hair color.  One different physicality from a human girl is wings.  Each nymph has a set of small, but flightless wings on their back.  The wings can be feathery small angel wings, clear delicate bumblebee or butterfly wings, or even leathery bat wings.  Depending on the mother and father, the wings come out different.

When a nymph grows up, depending on her deeds, she could become a powerful supernatural being ranging from angel, Elf, or a demon.  Nymphs are daughters are these awesome beings.  Their fathers can be of any species, human, magical creature, or even an alien.  Most nymphs never get to know their fathers as their mothers are often nomadic creatures of whimsy who can outlive their chosen partners. 

When a nymph is born, she is raised by her mother till the age of 16, when her body begins to crave sex.  The mother then takes her daughter to the location that she believes will make her daughter strong and leaves her their to continue her growth.  The location can be of any time, any world, or any dimension.

If a mother wants her daughter to be educated and compassionate, then it is prudent to take her to a world where medicine and technology is being developed.  It is in this world, a nymph can explore and have sex with people of academic understanding and possibly be taught by powerful minds. 

If a mother believes that strength and brutality is important, she will leave her daughter in a war torn world where violence and domination is the norm.  Where she would be put through terrible ordeals and come out of it broken and weak or powerful and strong. 

It is up to the mothers to choose the daughter's worlds for them to grow and learn.

When a nymph reaches maturity, ranging from 20 to 25, her body undergoes a metamorphesis.  Depending on her deeds and what she has learned and experienced, she comes a female creature of power.  If she has performed good deeds and has become educated, she could become an angel or a creature of goodness.  However, if the nymph has performed bad deeds and becomes bitter and brutal, she could become a demonic creature. 

Nymph's are naturally submissive when their sex drives kick.  When they feel the need for sex, they will seek out potential sex partners and seduce or tempt them in sex.  They can be seductive, but not dominate.  They are learning and absorbing the world around them.  Most nymphs will seek multiple partners, in order to have sex available as needed.  If one partner is out of town or is unable to have sex, then there should be three or four more partners available as needed.  A nymph is in very big trouble if there is no sex partners and she feels her body suffering the consequences.

However, a nymph could develop a more dominate sexual role depending on her parentage, what she had learned from her surroundings, and whether she has a healthy batch of lovers that can sate her need and grant her protection.

However, their mannerisms can earn her the ire and contempt of the natives who may see her as a whore or a seductress and conflict between jealous partners.  The nature of a nymph is not well known and often leads to misunderstandings.  Sadly, a lot of nymphs are killed by overzealous mobs or even by a jealous partner 

It is a sad fate for a nymph who finds true love, for that is a love that can never be nurtured or flourished.  Separation is inevitable part of a nymph's life.  She cannot remain in the world once she becomes what will she become, and will surely outlive any lover she takes. 

She would return to her mother's side for a short while, and then she will seek a powerful lover, a being to sire her daughter and she would raise that daughter and then choose a world for her grow and mature in.  And the cycle continues.

I would like to play a nymph who has just been brought to a world to grow and learn.  I need a player that is willing to help create a world that she explores and characters that she meets and has sex with.  I am open to what sort of world this is.  It could a civilized world or a war torn brutal world.  I'm open to most anything. 

Also, the player should be literate and able to be detailed on actions and description.  And also character several sex partners for my nymph.  This is more of a story building/writing RPG, than anything else. 

Nymphs are pretty much open to most anything.  *reads my ON/OFFS for more details* 

If you are interested or have questions, please PM me.

Story Ideas

Paranormal Investigation

A team that study the paranormal gets reports of a strange girl with small angelic wings who seduces men investigate and discover the Nymph near a park and take her into custody for study.  But the paranormal vixen wiles may test the team to their limits.

Sexuality Now

Deep in the jungle, a group of soldiers are behind enemy lines on a scouting mission when they come across a village who worships a lovely Nymph girl who decides that the soldiers would be fine additions to her harem.

Aragem

Here is a list of worlds and possible scenarios for the needful Nymphs.

Medieval

A nymph is deposited by her mother in a world torn by war.  She is appears near a king's encampment where she is discovered by the guards and is taken to the king as a possible spy.  The young king becomes enamor of her and takes her to his homeland as a guest.

He attempts to be close to her, despite the Queen, his wife being near.  However, unbeknown to him, the inevitable separation of when the Nymph will become a divine or demonic being and abandon him.

Surviving on an Unknown Planet

A Nymph is brought to a planet where a star ship had recently crash landed.  She comes across the survivors and they are her only source of sex to satisfy her body.  However, being isolated with only so many men, who have the potential of causing her harm in jealous rages or stress could be a problem.

Aragem

Divine Lust

A Divine being grows fond of a nymph about to go on her time of growth, but doesn't wish for her to spend time among the mortals.  Having her sweet supple body being mauled by the lusty mortals who couldn't appreciate her beauty and sensitive nature. 

The being breaks the cycle of the Nymphs by stealing the girls for himself.  Keeping her in his realm for his own pleasures despite her enraged mother and the anger of the Realms. 

Aragem

Ark

I'm most definitely interested! I like the idea of the king finding her. Hehe! Though, I was thinking maybe he was a young king and was looking for a wife rather than already had one.
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41110.0

The angel screams, and the devil may cry.

Lyrus

Hmmn. Well I'm good at playing multiple roles! I was wondering, does the possible RP conform to these certain worlds, or can new ones be suggested as possible start-off points?
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Aragem

New Scenario

A Nymph, nearing the end of her growth is a grown woman traveling across a post apocalyptic world, surviving by her wits, skills, and by any sex she can attain.  She's trying to discover what is needed for her to attain adulthood, to go into the next.

Aragem

Kyoujin

Hello there!

The scenarios you've lined up seem very interesting indeed - particularly the one where she ends up stolen. I want in.

Aragem

Hey, just got interested into this pet story of mine again.  I added two new story ideas in the first post.  Please PM me if interested.