Things I No No Longer Wish to See

Started by LunarSage, April 30, 2012, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

So is there any chance we can get a feature to unflag threads that we don't want to pop up in our "show new replies" section?  There are a couple of group games that I'm no longer a part of that I don't want to have pop up in there so I'm not tempted to go in and read.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

HockeyGod

As far as I know the only way that you can do this is by deleting all of your posts, but that would be frowned upon. You might try another way of notifying you of posts. Try checking out this tutorial:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65965.0

Elina

That would be a great feature for the new system.  I haven't followed the suggestion thread there, but if this isn't in there, LS, it should be.

Martee

That would be a great option, I agree.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Oreo

It is a request Veks is aware of. As of now there is no way to opt out of seeing them short of closing the entire board.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

AndyZ

I would recommend just using the Bookmarks feature.  You have to click Add Bookmark to every thread that you want to be notified on, but then you can just click My Bookmarks to see the various threads.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.