The Church of the Sacred Union - Cults, BDSM, Incest, Non-Con - All Welcome

Started by GnothiSeauton, October 02, 2015, 12:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The Church of the Sacred Union

Logo courtesy of Consortium11

Welcome to the Faith.
A Group Game of Incest, Abduction, Non-Consensual Sex, BDSM, Brainwashing, Patriarchal Society Values, Slavery, Faith, and Religious Cults

OOC, Links, and News
A thread dedicated to OOC discussion, where links to the various threads can be found, and news on the group will be posted and listed.

Game Information and Character Sheets
This thread is where all of the information on the Community and it's inhabitants, can be found.  Game Rules, Character Sheet Information, including guidelines and accepted character sheets, can also be found here.

What this Story and Group is about:
It should be noted first and foremost that this Church is purely fictitious, and does not reflect the views of the GM, any and all writers who participate, and any interested readers.

This is a group story based around a deeply religious community, a cult, who strongly believe in the sacredness and righteousness of incest and incestuous relations.  For well over a century, the Church has survived and endured in a remote area of the American west, holed up behind their walls, and weathering the outside storms that threaten their existence.  At a crossroads, and after facing a looming extinction from increasing raids by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as the ATF and various state and federal government agencies, sicknesses which have devastated the population, and the like, the Church is taking extreme measures to help ensure that it does not go into the depths of darkness easily.

A new program has been introduced, led by their new Prophet, that is supposed to be a way to ensure that not only does the Community survives, but thrives.  With production of methamphetamine funding them and their operations, the Church and Community has begun to take in, often by force, Outsiders in an effort to save their eternal souls from damnation, and to force them to open their eyes and see the one true light and righteous path.

The Core Principles, or "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Truths"
Core Principles - "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Truths"

1.  It is through the word of God that the most sacred union is that of Brother and Sister, born naturally of Brother and Sister.

2.  It is through the word of God that Brother and Sister are destined to be together by divine match making, in life, in marriage, and in death.

3.  It is through the word of God that Man is superior over Women in every way, that Women are subservient to All Men at Any Time.

4.  It is through the word of God that sexual relations out of amusement are sinful relations and machinations of Satan and his unholy minions.

5.  It is through the word of God that it is the duty of Women to please Men in any way, even if it should jeopardize their health and well-being.

6.  It is through the word of God that Men have been cursed with their unholy urges and desires of the flesh, and it the duty of Women to release them of such urges and desires, no matter how wicked or cruel.

7.  It is through the word of God that an individual becomes an adult on their eighteenth name day.  A blessing shall take place by the Holy Prophet, bringing them into adulthood and into the Faith.

8.  It is through the word of God that individuals having relations with those who have not been blessed by the Holy Prophet upon their eighteenth name day shall be removed from the face of the Earth, and cursed to Hell for all eternity.

9.  It is through the word of God that individuals who have chosen to forsake their blessing into the Church of the Sacred Union shall henceforth, and forevermore, be brandished as an Outsider, and excommunicated from the Church and Community.

10.  It is through the word of God that if an individual is born without a sibling of the opposite sex, they must marry the eldest cousin of closest relation, should they be unpaired, with the approval of the Elders Council AND the Holy Prophet.

11. It is through the word of God that homosexuality of any sort is an affront to the holy teachings and wisdom of God, and must be cast out if they fail to turn away from their predilections. 

12.  It is through the word of God that a woman who wantonly tempts Men beyond their marriage shall be judged by the Elders Council and the Holy Prophet, and dealt with in ways not limited by the protection of her health.

13.  It is through the word of God that the Holy Prophet speaks.

DISCLAIMER:  The beliefs and foundation for this fictitious religion are completely fictitious.  They are purely for the story.  They are by no means meant to be a critique of any religious foundation, nor are they meant to be taken seriously.  This is a complete work of fiction and should not be taken seriously, nor should it be taken as the views of the writers involved within this group.

Writers are more than welcome to create members of the cult, or captive "guests" (Outsiders who are abducted into the Church's efforts to expand the Church and Community).

Who Is Welcome to Join:
Everyone and anyone is welcome to join up and submit a character sheet.  This game is open to all and will not turn away someone.

When it comes to characters, however, it is ask that all characters be over the age of eighteen.  In the story, community and church members under age have been sent away to a satellite community out of the country.  There will be no characters under eighteen allowed.  I am firm and not willing to compromise on that.  This is for the comfort of everyone involved.

Characters who are either a part of the Community, born into it or converted, as well as Outsider Captives (or Guests, as they're referred to by Community members), are welcome.

There are a limit of four characters per writer.  Your character does not have to be paired up with another.

Where is this story going to be placed on the Forum:
Extreme Small Groups.

This is for a variety of reasons.  For starters, Extreme Small Groups offer each and every writer who joins up the most creative freedom to do as they wish within the site's rules.  Placing it in, say, Non-Con Human Small Groups would limit some writers in what they can do and write. 

This story also deals with a great number of dark themes, and will contain graphic scenes, which would not be suitable for other categories.  If you are squeamish about extreme subject matter, it might be best to move on to another group idea.  There will be public executions from time to time, however, characters are not obligated to attend.

How is this Group going to be run:
I am the main GM of this group.  I am open to bringing in others to help run the game and monitor threads.  I will be asking some individuals to help with the approval process in the interest of fairness.

This is going to be a free form game devoid of a system.  It will largely be sandbox, with some GM Events from time to time.  It is strongly encouraged that you do not become entirely dependent on GM Events as a way to be active in the story.  There will be events which can serve as a means of introduction, and some events which will effect nearly everyone, but it is encouraged that you strike up side-stories and interactions.

There will be open IC dates for you to write in.  Rather than trying to keep everyone on the same day, or pinned to one event, opening it up for, say, a three day period allows more freedom, and allows more flexibility with posting.

What's going on in the Church right now?
On the First of July (First IC Date), there was a ceremony and celebration of the rebirth of one of the Captives into the Faith. 

On the evening of the Third/Early Morning of the Fourth, there has been a mass breakout of the Barn where the captives are/were being held against their will.  An ensuing manhunt and panic has broken out to try and recapture the fugitives.

Important Information on Characters:
All characters must be eighteen years of age or older.  There are no exceptions.  Characters of any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender are more than welcome.  You do not need to have characters attached to others through relations.  NPCs are more than welcome. 

Writers may choose to write members of the Church, or abducted Outsiders who are being held against their will.

If you are interested, I strongly advise that you read over the information in the Game Information thread, regarding characters, the Community, what is and what is not allowed, etc., before taking a character sheet (found in the Game Information Thread) and submitting it to myself.

Disclaimer:  This Church and Community is purely fictitious.  The religious teachings and beliefs do not represent or reflect the views of writers involved as well as the GM.  This story, this thread, and it's OOC, are not forums for discussing and debating religion.

Game Rules and Frequently Asked Questions
Game Rules and Regulations, or "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Rules for This Game"

• Real life ALWAYS comes first!  This is just writing, and having fun.  If you need to step away, feel free to step away.  We'll always be around, and there is no rush.  But if you're going to be away, please let it be known either to the GM or in the OOC.
  • Be respectful of your fellow writers!  No Godmodding!  Always check to see if the other person is alright with something when it comes to kinks, whether through PMs, Character Sheets, or their On's and Off's thread.
  • Characters MUST be eighteen years of age or older.  This is for the comfort of everyone involved.
  • List the content of your post in the warning section of the header if it's something sexual or violent. While this game is pretty relaxed about story elements, as long as they fit within the site rules, some individuals may not be alright with reading over certain elements and kinks.  It's totally fine to make fun of the warning section and put jokes in there.  I do it all the time myself, but please list extreme elements or sexual elements.
  • Character Death MUST be decided beforehand!  Even if a writer is open to having their character killed, please be respectful and discuss it with them beforehand.
  • Humans only!  No mythical creatures, aliens, etc.  Mortal humans only.
  • Follow the Site Rules.  Needless to say.
  • Keep your characters within the community, unless discussed with the GM.  This is for the sake of the story and everyone involved.  There is plenty of places, within both the stone walls surrounding the community, as well as the outer fences.  If you want to try some escape, or town trip, and write it out in the game, please talk to the GM(s) beforehand.
  • Don't force sex scenes on writers.  Again, please be respectful of your fellow writers.  While this is a group with a focus in many places on non-con situations, please check with your fellow writer before introducing a sexual scene instead of just jumping in without asking.  It's rude and inconsiderate.  Not everyone is looking for smut at any given moment.
  • Don't be afraid to speak up.  If something is bothering you, you're feeling left out, or you want to get out, don't hesitate to let the GM(s) know.  I for one would be more than happy to help out with anything, and am understanding when it comes to needing to leave.  I'll do whatever I can to help out.
  • Let the GM(s) know, or post in the OOC, if you are going to be away for an extended amount of time.  This is mainly for the sake of everyone involved.  If you're having muse issues, need to take a bit of a break, unable to post, or just want to leave, please at least let it be known in the OOC.  The muse comes and goes.  I know that all too well.
  • Leave the drama at the door.  Leave the drama at the door.  If you can't get along with an individual, then don't interact with them.  I am not choosing individuals as to who stays and who goes.  I'm not getting into the middle of others' drama.  If you can't handle being in the same game as another individual, don't bother.
  • Keep it civil.  There's no need for arguing.  I'm a firm believer in the saying that, if you have nothing good to say, it's better to not say anything. And although this is a story about a fictitious religion and a fictitious cult with fictitious beliefs, this is by no means a forum to discuss religion.

Question and Answer Section

Q:  What section is this story going be placed in?
A:  Extreme Small Solos

Q:  Who are the GMs?
A: For now, myself.  That is subject to change though.  (*eyes one person in particular with the open invite to co-GM this*)

Q:  What is the focus of this story?
A:  This is largely a tale of abduction and brainwashing.  It involves a cult/church that is in a crisis.  After declining births within the community, and a sickness which helped to decrease the population, the churc begins to abduct individuals from various places, in a reasonable vicinity, and brings them back to the church to "save" them by making them see the true light and wisdom of the church.

Q:  What is an Outsider?
A:  Outsider is a broad term for those who have not grown up in the faith of the Church of the Sacred Union, and those who do not believe in the teachings.  They are "outside" the walls of the Church of the Sacred Union.

Q:  Why is the Church bringing in people who don't believe in their faith?
A:  In essence, the Church is at a moment of crisis.

Outsiders are being brought in for a variety of reasons.  Recent sicknesses have devastated the population, bringing the town's population down significantly.  That, coupled with high rates of birthing issues (i.e., defects, miscarriages, health complications, SIDs, etc), have left the church in a dwindling state in recent years.  To combat this, and inspired to help save Outsiders, the Church has begun to bring them in, often by force, in order to make them see the light, and to get them on the right path in life.

Q:  Is there going to be sex involved?
A: Without a doubt.  This is going to have a considerable amount of sexual activity, but it is not the primary focus of the story.  The story, and the storytelling, is the primary focus.

Q:  Do True Believers have to have been born within the Community?
A:  No.  The Church have welcomed Outsiders who have seen the light.  It is not easy to join.  One does not simply walk into the Church of the Sacred Union.  There are deep background checks, probationary periods spent under the watchful eye of a chosen mentor, etc. before one can be fully welcomed into the Church.

Q:  Is this LGBTQ friendly?
A: Absolutely!  The Church itself may not be the most forward thinking of people, however, to warn you. 

Q:  Can I make a character that has been born into the Faith of the Church?
A:  Absolutely!  It's encouraged, in fact. 

Q:  What limitations are there on characters?
A:  As long as your character is eighteen (18) years of age, or older, and is a mortal human, you're going to be just fine. 

Q:  Is this a real church?
A:  This is purely fictitious, with beliefs that are purely fictitious.  I am not a religious cult leader, but if you feel like donating to the First Church of Gnothi, please PM me for details.

Q:  What kind of story is this?
A:  A free form story, focusing on abduction, incest, forced incest, brainwashing, religious cults, etc.

Q:  Will there be any sort of GM events?
A: From time to time there will be GM events, but I would rather have people make up their own story lines within the community, rather than be solely dependent on the GM for stories and such.

Q:  How many characters can I have?
A:  The limit is four.  Four characters per writer.  That is, however, subject to change, depending upon the number of interested people.  The current limit of characters available depends on how much you can handle.  If it is the view of the GM, or the popular opinion of the group, that you're going a little overboard with characters, or unable to keep up with the amount you have, you may be told no to future characters.

Q:  Where is this game taking place?
A:  Somewhere in the American west.  Think rural areas of Wyoming, Montana, etc.

Q:  How, in terms of time frame, is this going to play out?
A:  I believe in a fluid time frame for groups.  I know for some, it's preferred, and easier, to try and keep everyone on a single day.  While it's not without it's merits, I prefer to give people an opportunity to write, instead of being locked down on one single day, or stuck in a single scene.  There will be three open days, IC (In-Character) to post and have fun, before, after some time, one or more days of that open three days will be closed, and the next section of days will be open.

Q:  What's going to be the start of the story?
A:  While some captives have already been there, there will be an opening of sorts, for a large group of new captives being brought into the community.  After being abducted and drugged, they will wake up in a restrained state, wherein their situation will be explained, and it will go from there.

Q:  How graphic and extreme is this going to be?
A:  That is up to the writers and any partners you might have.  This is being posted in the Extreme section because I believe in giving every writer the chance and opportunity to do what they want, within the site's rules.  I don't believe in limiting someone by, say, putting this in the Bondage, and eliminating any and all darker themes and kinks.

With that said, this story does have some pretty dark and gruesome events in mind.  The justice in the Community can be very harsh and very graphic.  They will be spoilered for those who do not wish to read such things, but this is not a story for the faint of heart.

Q:  Will there be characters under 18 in the story, or in the Community?
A:  No.

I will only be accepting characters 18 years of age or older.  Any and all characters, NPC or otherwise, under the age of 18, have been sent away to a satellite compound out of the country.  This is in response to the increasing crisis, the rising number of captives, as well as increasing Federal Government scrutiny.  Babies may be allowed (in non sexual situations of course) on a case-by-case basis.

Q:  How are non-sibling marriages viewed?
A:  Marriages between individuals who are not siblings are allowed and are not looked down upon to the point of shame or discrimination. 

Some individuals, older ones, might view such relations as ungodly, but  today, with the evolving of the Church and it's people, such relationships would be viewed as acceptable.  There might be some talk and gossip, but nothing too harmful and malicious. 

The men in such relationships would be viewed as heroes of sorts, for stepping in and saving unmarried women from damnation and undesirable lives of living their lives in such a wayward and sinful way. 

Q:  Can I create my own family within the Church?
A:  Absolutely!  You're more than encourage to create your own family within the community of the church. 

The Church Needs YOU!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

And if anyone wants to play an absolutely abusive evil bastard of a husband, have I got a role for you. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Pockets

Color me interested and I can be the absolute bastard of a husband if you need one.
08/02 - New A/A Update

GnothiSeauton

I think I'm all caught up on reviewing sheets and answering questions!

If anyone needs any help or assistance getting started, don't hesitate to let me know!  Always willing to help out.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I think I'm caught up on sheets and questions, again.

Feel free to post here if you're interested, or have a character idea you're thinking about doing!  There is still plenty of time to get in on all the action and fun.

Seeking New Stories

SoldadoM

I am very interested. This sounds like a very entertaining idea.

I would be happy to play a male character. My original idea was to play as a member of the church, but after reading through the material I'm not sure where to place him exactly. So any help with that would be appreciated.

I also have an idea to play as a male Outsider or captive. Someone who is coming into the church with the intent to play out all of his perverted fantasies. Perhaps he would even help the church to go out and get his wife or sister. He would be a model citizen, until no one is looking, then he undermines the church according to his own whims.

All thoughts and ideas are welcome, here or in PMs.

P.S. this would be my first game here at E.

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

DarkAngel111

I had a character or two in the game before but never played them.
depending on what kind of male roles are needed, I can redo the sheets a bit.

Neomah

Is this still taking people? I am very interested in playing a captive who was traveling the country for a laugh when he got himself kidnapped. He's rather a cheery fellow, but with a hidden dominant streak just begging to come out if seduced.

Flower

I'm not Gnothi but to my awareness this game is still accepting characters. :)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Neomah on November 25, 2015, 07:11:56 AM
Is this still taking people? I am very interested in playing a captive who was traveling the country for a laugh when he got himself kidnapped. He's rather a cheery fellow, but with a hidden dominant streak just begging to come out if seduced.

We are indeed still looking for people!

Ibdo see you posted your sheet in the character thread. If you could, could you please PM it to me instead as well as take it down from that thread for the time being? That thread is for approved characters only at the moment.

Seeking New Stories

Neomah

Ah, my mistake. I'll do that immediately.

Edit: post removed, many apologies.

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

I'll point out that we are VERY close to 1000 posts and will soon have a nice board for our own use.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on December 23, 2015, 09:01:16 PM
I'll point out that we are VERY close to 1000 posts and will soon have a nice board for our own use.

Painfully close

In Character Threads

Seeking New Stories

Caitlin

Kckolbe got me interested in this story a while ago, but before submitting a character sheet for approval, I'd like to know how much of the story I need to read up on?

Generally I do my best to write all the posts already written, but I'm afraid that this game is way too large for that. How easy or hard is it for a new player to join? I get the general gist, and I'm not opposed to reading up on some of the story, but everything is just too much.

I want to make a male believer character since you're mostly in need of those, could you tell or pm me which female characters are available/ open to having a brother character? Naturally, I'd talk it over with that person if my character gets approved to poll their interested in the first place, but I'm going to need some help to get started in this story. :-)

[edit]
I see that the general information/ character sheet topic has a lot of information already, I'll definitely read through all of that when I have sufficient spare time. Does that topic pretty cover my question of how easy or hard it is for a new player to join? Better said, if I read up on all of that, am I up to date on what's going on then? Or should I also read up on the story elsewhere?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Caitlin on December 24, 2015, 06:32:16 AM
Kckolbe got me interested in this story a while ago, but before submitting a character sheet for approval, I'd like to know how much of the story I need to read up on?

Generally I do my best to write all the posts already written, but I'm afraid that this game is way too large for that. How easy or hard is it for a new player to join? I get the general gist, and I'm not opposed to reading up on some of the story, but everything is just too much.

I want to make a male believer character since you're mostly in need of those, could you tell or pm me which female characters are available/ open to having a brother character? Naturally, I'd talk it over with that person if my character gets approved to poll their interested in the first place, but I'm going to need some help to get started in this story. :-)

[edit]
I see that the general information/ character sheet topic has a lot of information already, I'll definitely read through all of that when I have sufficient spare time. Does that topic pretty cover my question of how easy or hard it is for a new player to join? Better said, if I read up on all of that, am I up to date on what's going on then? Or should I also read up on the story elsewhere?

Hi there, Caitlin!

Glad to see Kckolb got you interested in the story.

With so many posts, I would strongly recommend not trying to read every single one.  There's a lot going on, and a whole lot of side, one-on-one scenes taking place that, with all due respect to the writers, are inconsequential to the main atmosphere of the story.

I like to think that it's pretty easy to join.  We haven't, like, advanced so far in the timeline to where there's a bunch of things to remember and keep in mind.  This is more of a community based game, instead of something that's like so invasive and has side quests and stuff for each and every individual.  As such, there are only a few things to keep in mind, really, of what's been happening.

On the First of July, there was a big sort of party/gathering, in which two individuals were baptised, as it were, into the Faith.  Later that evening, in a ceremony in a chamber beneath the church, one individual took the Test of Devotion, in which a captive was killed.  For a few days, it had been generally quiet, until the late evening of the Third/early morning of the Fourth, when a breakout began to take place in the Barn.  A bunch of captives were able to get out of the barn, but most of them have been caught by dawn. On the Fourth, instead of the usual festivities celebrating the Fourth of July, the town square is filled mostly with executions and punishments of captives who were deemed to be too bad to keep around.

As far as people looking for relations, I don't have that information.  I'm trying to get an idea of who all is still involved in the game and such right now.  Your best bet would be to poke around in the OOC, introduce yourself, maybe talk about the concept behind your character, to see if you get any takers.  I can't promise you that you will find someone to take the sister role, but it's worth a shot at least.

And though the Game Info thread might look intimidating, it really isn't.  Most of it is simplified and goes over the culture and sociology of the Church.

Seeking New Stories

Caitlin

I that case I think I'll wait until you have a better idea of how active the story still is. I take developing characters very serious, and I rather don't end up putting a lot of time in a character only to find out that the story has trouble progressing due to a lack of players. I don't mind continuing with a tight knit group, but if a group game of this size has less than 5 active players out of all the ones that joined, then I'm not sure how much help I can be in the game. Please pm me when you have a better understanding of your player base. The story itself sounds good and I appreciate all the effort you already put into it. It'd be a shame if the game falls short of 1k posts just before the finish line.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Caitlin on December 25, 2015, 12:20:27 AM
I that case I think I'll wait until you have a better idea of how active the story still is. I take developing characters very serious, and I rather don't end up putting a lot of time in a character only to find out that the story has trouble progressing due to a lack of players. I don't mind continuing with a tight knit group, but if a group game of this size has less than 5 active players out of all the ones that joined, then I'm not sure how much help I can be in the game. Please pm me when you have a better understanding of your player base. The story itself sounds good and I appreciate all the effort you already put into it. It'd be a shame if the game falls short of 1k posts just before the finish line.

All the information you need to know this info is in the Game Information thread.  Gnothi is just doing an end-of-year poll to see who is still active.  It's a normal thing.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caitlin

Ahh, okay, I didn't know that. It's the first time I see an end-of-year poll on E. Thank you for the information. :-)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Caitlin on December 25, 2015, 12:20:27 AM

Quote from: The Dark Raven on December 25, 2015, 12:49:23 AM
All the information you need to know this info is in the Game Information thread.  Gnothi is just doing an end-of-year poll to see who is still active.  It's a normal thing.

Quote from: Caitlin on December 25, 2015, 12:53:33 AM
Ahh, okay, I didn't know that. It's the first time I see an end-of-year poll on E. Thank you for the information. :-)

When this game was opened up to the general public after going through something akin to a beta phase, we had about twenty different writers.

With time, that number has fluctuated up and down.  We've gotten spikes in interest, where people submit a sheet, and we have people who lose interest.  You have Winter and the holidays where everyone gets busy, and finals for a great many of people, all of which combines to change muses and interests.  It's why, especially around this time, I like to do a check in and poll with the group to see who all is still interested and who is just busy. 

Right now, off the top of my head, based on people who have either spoken up in the OOC, or posted lately within the last month, month and a half, we have at least ten or twelve writers still around and active, or as active as can be with the holidays.

On top of that, we no longer have character limits, so a bunch of people have multiple characters. 

I don't enforce a posting rate.  I don't enforce a time limit.  If a person hasn't posted in a few months, I like to mark characters as inactive.  I'd rather have someone post when they want, when their muse is feeling it, rather than forcing something out.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

So, I'm going to throw this out here, in the chance it might catch some attention...

It should be mentioned, first and foremost, that I am not looking for a sibling role with her.  The Brother Role for this character has been promised, from before this group began, to someone who was instrumental in helping me bring this group to fruition, someone who wrote the solo with me that sparked this.  Though they are not in the game presently, the role of the brother is, and will be, reserved for that person.

Sarah Hawthorne is one fucked up woman.  To put it simply, she is a fanatic psychopath who has killed in the past, in defense of herself and of the Church, who gets physically excited at such actions.  She's deranged, a manipulator, and devout in the teachings of the Church.

But she's lonely...

She lives out on a farm, alone, struggling to get the farm back on track.  To gain help from others, she is not above whoring herself out for chores and such, but she's growing tired of it, despite the teachings of the Church.

I want to do something where she takes in a male captive.  She despises Outsiders.  She wants them eradicated.  But she's not above using one for slave labor around the house and farm.  I could see her raping him from time to time.  Not a regular occurrence, but once in a while.  She will be sadistic, will be cruel, but I'm also open to her warming to him, being a bit protective, etc.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Triple post...  But...

A new feature/section has been added to the game that I think might attract some attention and interest.

Penance Cells are a prison-like area in the bowels of the Church where the really bad believers are sent.  These are people who do terrible things, but escape execution by being placed here to live out their days. 

Seeking New Stories

RedEve

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 23, 2015, 02:24:11 AM
Still accepting new characters!

I'm guessing you are focusing primarily on male new characters? Based on the opening post?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list