Housewife to Kajira

Started by craeric, November 17, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

I am in the mood for a Gorian RP.  I would like to play a fairly typical young housewife, Mid to late twenties,  who has begun to loose the chemistry in her marriage of five years.  She has grown cold and unresponsive, as has her husband.  She has read a few of Tarl Cabots adventures, claiming for the adventure but really deep down part of her dreamed of being a Kajira.

Little does she know that is exactly her fate.... and as a beautiful barbarian girl, the most desireable of slaves...

If anybody would like to play first her capture and  then the master who buys/trains her, I would be glad to at least give a shot.   

craeric

craeric

I am still interested in this. 

craeric

craeric

GreenFlame

craeric

A specific series of books, actually not very well written, by John Norman.  It is a high adventure/scifi/fantasy setting set on a planet in earths orbit on the other side of the sun.  the main thing remmeberd for it, of course, is that female slavery is very commen and real upon it- of course often, including pretty much any heroine in the books, sex slavery.  Though the books are fairly poor, the setting is fairly rich, it seems to me, and I would enjoy exploring it.  Not much more I can say.

craeric

craeric