Looking for two M characters for an MMF love triangle! (drama and smut galore)

Started by LtRipley, August 24, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Please check my o/o's before contacting me! It's linked in my sig. Thank you :)

I don't usually do group games but this idea is one that, while not terribly original, I have been wanting to do for a long time.

It's a pretty straight forward idea really, married couple who end up having a second man involved in the relationship. I would like to have it played out as the husband starts having an affair with this other man and his wife finds out. The details can be figured out between us but I have lots of ideas. He could be a stranger, an old friend, a coworker, or something else entirely. The couple could be an otherwise happy one but the husband has long harbored an attraction to other men and it finally gets the better of him, or they could be unhappy and this second man sort of takes advantage of that opening. The wife could have a problem with the affair and have to warm up to it or the other man could start up a double affair, sleeping with both spouses while the other doesn't know before revealing everything to both of them. And much much more!

I do think that I'd like for the male lover to be the more dominant of the two men, perhaps the most dominant of the three. How dominant he is and how submissive the other two are is up for discussion, though I'm not prone to playing super submissive women so the wife would likely not be that type.

I'd also like to say I'm not just interested in smut, I'd love to come up with some other story elements and I also really want to include the kind of emotional play in this sort of dynamic. I really love drama and emotional conflict and all that. I'm also happy to play multiple characters of whatever gender and/or sexuality to keep things interesting.