Female Adventurers in a Fantasy "Reality Show" (NC, 5E, Players Seeking GM)

Started by Daril, May 25, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

Seems fair in regards to combat and post times.

So question!

Anyone have a problem with either a gnome druid
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

or a tiefling warlock?

<.<  >.>

Yes I'm being rather indecisive at the moment on tiefling's looks. I fully blame a lack of sleep on that. :)

Laughing Hyena

Well there is the whole size difference thing I've got for the gnome. However, I always have a weakness for tieflings due to them being so unique in appearance. 1, and 3 are my picks though 2 is a very close pick.

Daril

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 31, 2017, 12:23:34 PMAlso I tried that before with divvying up two parties and running them each in different phases. It didn't end well. In combat I'll be enforcing rather strictly a time limit to keep things going. If you don't post in time, you lose your action. ^_^

Anyway Relikai might be decent in this facet since having a co-GM would make thing easier to do with two parties of four. But for now I'd rather have a team of eight.

Well it's your choice.  I more or less surrendered the right to direct control over this idea when I decided I wasn't going to take on the responsibility of GMing it myself.  I'm just not very keen on my character(s) being part of a massive party.  It seems to me that that keeping things moving with such a large group would limit the opportunities for characters to interact and form connections with fellow party members which is something I really want to do.

Besides have you considered how complicated things could get to manage if you captured that many characters all at once?  :P

Relikai

Quote from: Keelan on May 31, 2017, 02:16:11 PM
Oh, the Paladin without armor is not a feat, and the feat I was talking about before was Skilled, as I tend to play skillmonkeys.

The Paladin quip was half-longshot/half-joke as I really like having characters run around in like... Thigh highs, boots, gloves, maybe a choker... And that is it. I like the fantasy of an exhibitionistic warrior who does not need armor, but unfortunately that does not often overlap with a build also focusing charisma for thematics... And I do usually prefer to make my big numbers useful when I have a spread and am in a group game.

I also don't like messing with whether or not I have armor on for AC in games likely to have sex, so it is a little simpler too, which is also nice.

However, I do understand wanting to keep things straightforward as a GM, which house rules can complicate, but I would rather ask about possible ideas just in case :)

To be honest, I'd be more inclined to disagree, mainly because Paladins are known to be strong, armoured tanks and all. I had a friend play a Dexterity Paladin in a previous 5E game, and he did alright despite never touching heavy armour.

A method could be to grab a Multiclass in Barbarian, using constitution to boost any AC.

Charisma already determines the Paladin's Smite, Spellcasting and Channel Divinities  :-)

Laughing Hyena

@ Daril - Well the only way to reduce the number is to reduce the maximum number of people can bring in. Since I know some have more than one going in it would reduce things to 5 to 6. Secondly Im expecting some measure of drop off. It happens in this forum in terms of RPs way too often. But fortunately Relikai has taken up the mantle of CO-DM or Assistant DM. Call him what you will but it means that some of the burden of a big party is mitigated.

Including the molesting of the captive heroines.

@ Keelan and Relikai - Also maybe starting with one level of barbarian and three levels of paladin would work for what you want effectively.

JoanieSappho

Speaking of molesting the heroines, how far are you willing to go with what has fun with us?
Just humanoids, or things with tentacles, less humanoid, full on beasty?

Also, my cheesecake ranger;
Well, her image

Also, thinking she'll be a city-born charlatan, usually the sort who finds a nice old man/woman and ends up with their money. Currently has a need to get out of the city after her latest sugarmommy died and left her literally everything (she wasn't responsible, and just wants to get out of town until that is made clear and proven.)

Laughing Hyena

Good question, deserving a detailed answer.

But for those who want the short: Less Humanoid.

Monstrous humanoids, some size play even, tentacles, demons, vampires, power perversion potential as mages are want to do. In short in this game, I give people the works but Im not going to go past personal offs. But for the extreme stuff like beast, I will separate that into a different thread. The game won't go over what one is comfortable with but will accommodate for personal tastes and desires.

So as an example. Daril won't have to worry about being made into breeding stock for hellhounds. But she may wind up a concubine for a red dragon if thats what she's seeking. Keelan might be placed in an auction house or punished with public use in a stockade, force to service goblins, due to the exhibitionism made clear to me. You might be subjected to breeding experiments by an elderly perverted mage using polymorph self. Another might be forced to worship a giants/ogre's meat.

Just be honest with me with personal limits and personal desires and I'll accommodate.

If I have to play on the safe side I can limit this to intelligent monsters and dragons rather than full on ferals.

I will not sexualize violence nor use bathroom play. (Getting naughty in a bath however is okay.)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 01, 2017, 04:29:25 AM
Speaking of molesting the heroines, how far are you willing to go with what has fun with us?
Just humanoids, or things with tentacles, less humanoid, full on beasty?

Also, my cheesecake ranger;
Well, her image

Also, thinking she'll be a city-born charlatan, usually the sort who finds a nice old man/woman and ends up with their money. Currently has a need to get out of the city after her latest sugarmommy died and left her literally everything (she wasn't responsible, and just wants to get out of town until that is made clear and proven.)

Relikai

JoanieSappho

Yay! Gore, vore, scat and blood stuff are pretty much my main hard limits, and the less humanoid the better, for me.
Well, and near-human females/female-looking things.

Laughing Hyena

So people, who here wants access to Unearthed Arcana and its revisions to classes like the Ranger and Feats. Originally I was going to keep this to the base game mechanics.

Keelan

I would like it, as IIRC that is where the Favored Soul archetype for the Sorcerer is, and that might let me do what I am wanting to do with my gal...

Laughing Hyena

Relikai

I read that, and personally I feel it's extremely front loaded as a Level 1 Favored Soul.

https://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/26_UASorcererUA020617s.pdf

I would deny it, as my DM did in our game, but it's up to LH.

Laughing Hyena

Increasing the roll result of saves and attacks by 2 to 8, and 1 extra point of hp per level. And the ability to get cleric spells in your spell repertoire?

Holy balls thats some overpowered crap. I mean why multi class when you have this an an option?

Keelan

Yeah, I looked FS up after I got to work, and apparently misread a Sorcerer guide that suggested it was more of a gish setup, which is what I was hoping for...

Still looking at UA stuff btw

Laughing Hyena

After some deliberation I have at the very least come to a conclusion on the Ranger and Skill Feats. Since looking over the ranger, I am inclined to agree with the fact the base ranger is underpowered. The skill feats are not horribly unbalancing, though it would make ability scores essentially a worse option. Just bear in mind that for every advantage and house rule I give you, I shall take the same advantage to myself. Skill/Combat Monkeys beware.

Keelan

Yeah, not gonna go Favored Soul; apparently I was wrong on what it did... if I went Sorcerer, then I'd probably go Draconic most likely... though I'd try and reflavor it to be something other than 'Draconic Heritage' in-game...

Blargle, this is why I shouldn't try and mention plans/stuff in a hurry >.<

Laughing Hyena

Wasn't there a earth heritage, in unearthed arcana for the sorcerer that allowed him improved proficiency with martial and shield, and so long as they kept to that they gained more stony like skin? could always give her marble like skin so it doesn't ugly her up and bam she looks like a greek fucking goddess and can keep your exhibitionism at an all-time high. Course if she had some way to keep herself gift wrapped whilst being so revealing that also works for me.

Anyway there is no rush and I do apologize in advance.

Speaking of multi classing or such, I don't see any of that in 5e. I take it to mean it doesn't exist?

JoanieSappho

It does, but I can't remember precisely how it works. And the actual book is located far away from me. (Which is actually part of why I wanted the variant ranger. The full rules for that version were online and easy to find.

Also, do you have any preferences for the formatting of non-mythweavers' sheets? (Also, also, how are we handling HP and other things that need rolling? Roll, take highest, take average?)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 01, 2017, 02:26:17 PM
It does, but I can't remember precisely how it works. And the actual book is located far away from me. (Which is actually part of why I wanted the variant ranger. The full rules for that version were online and easy to find.

Also, do you have any preferences for the formatting of non-mythweavers' sheets? (Also, also, how are we handling HP and other things that need rolling? Roll, take highest, take average?)

I don't have a preference so long as it looks neat.

Average+1 for your level up in terms of hp. That way if you have a d10 you will have 6 before Con is applied as an example.

Keelan

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 01, 2017, 02:13:37 PM
Wasn't there a earth heritage, in unearthed arcana for the sorcerer that allowed him improved proficiency with martial and shield, and so long as they kept to that they gained more stony like skin? could always give her marble like skin so it doesn't ugly her up and bam she looks like a greek fucking goddess and can keep your exhibitionism at an all-time high. Course if she had some way to keep herself gift wrapped whilst being so revealing that also works for me.

...I fucking love you! <3 I forgot about that one, and it looks pretty decent too...

Laughing Hyena

Alright then just to reiterate, I am permitting certain aspects of unearthed arcana for the sake of making concepts possible. But if I veto something (like the favored one) then there is a reason for it (aka game-breaking aspects.)

JoanieSappho

Name: Lady Penelope (Penny) Treighton (Assumed name. Actual name, Honey Fox)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Out entirely for herself, but not an idiot. She knows that working with people is almost always the best thing to do - if the Evil Overlord List existed in this setting, she'd have read it. Flirtatious and cunning. Typically puts on a sheltered, naive and somewhat airheaded facade. And is still flirty, not to mention somewhat impractically dressed with heels and an awful lot of her (admittedly rather nice) chest exposed.
Brief Backstory: Born in the poor slums of one of the cities, filled with the multitudes of refugees who had come streaming in to the safety offered there, Honey was blessed with exquisite looks. So much so that a noblewoman who was at least twice (and probably thrice) her age decided that the beautiful poor girl she saw in the street would come and live with her, as little more than a glorified and pampered pet.
Well, if one didn't just groom and dress their pets to their whims but also had lots and lots of sex with them. And sometimes shared them with their friends.
This went on for a few years and, quite honestly, Honey didn't mind much. She had a far, far better home, lovely clothing and jewellry, plenty of food - and enough sex that even her own rather extensive appetite was more than satisifed.
And, of course, she had worked on her lady, twisting her around her finger until she could barely even consider refusing or arguing with one of Honey's 'requests', and the young woman enriched herself immensely.
However, the old lady recently died and, somewhat to Honey's surprise, had actually left her rather extensive estate to her. While she had no children to contest this, there was a certain nobleman who had his own claim on the lady's wealth. And, Honey found, probably had something to do with her accident. While certain things are being looked into by certain friends and the situation worked out, 'Penny' felt it best to be absent from the city for a little while. This seemed to be the safest way to do so.

Ons and Offs (IC)
Ons: Older partners, giving oral, double/triple/more penetration, exhibitionism, cum on her/in her mouth, being restrained
Offs: Cum inside her, pregnancy, scat, blood, pain, vore, gore

Ons and Offs (OOC)
Ons: Beast, gangbangs, breeding, bukkake, non-humanoid partners, older women, size difference (both sides of it), watersports, non-con
Offs: Gore, vore, scat.

Sheet

Class (Level): Ranger (4)
Race: Human (Optional Variant)

Str: 12
Dex: 18
Con: 12
Int: 10
Wis: 15
Cha: 16

HP: 32
AC: 15
Initiative: +4 (advantage)

Proficiency bonus: +2

Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Goblin
Tools: Disguise Kit, Forgery Kit

Attack bonuses
Longbow: +8, 1d8 damage, 150/600 range
Dagger: +6, +1d4+4 damage, 20/60 range

Saves
Str: +3
Dex: +6

Skills
Athletics: +3 (Str +1, Prof +2)
Deception: +7 (Cha +3, Prof +4 (see feat))
Perception: +4 (Wis +2, Prof +2)
Persuasion: +5 (Cha +3, Prof +2)
Stealth: +6 (Dex +4, Prof +2)

Feats
Silver-Tongued
Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a
maximum of 20.

You gain proficiency in the Deception skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.

When you take the Attack action on your turn, you can replace one attack with an attempt to deceive one humanoid you can see within 30 feet of you that can see and hear you. Make a Charisma (Deception) check contested by the target’s Wisdom (Insight) check. If your check succeeds, your movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks from the target and your attack rolls against it have advantage; both benefits last until the end of your next turn or until you use this ability on a different target. If your check fails, the target can’t be deceived by you in this way for 1 hour.

Race Features (Human Variant)
+1 to two stats, 1 feat, proficiency in 1 skill

Class Features (Ranger)
Favoured Enemy: Humanoid. Gain a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against these creatures, and advantage on Survival checks to track them and Intelligence checks to recall information on them. Learn one extra language

Natural Explorer
You ignore difficult terrain.
You have advantage on initiative rolls.
On your first turn during combat, you have advantage on attack rolls against creatures that have not yet acted.

In addition, you are skilled at navigating the wilderness. You gain the following benefits when traveling for an hour or more:
Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
Your group can’t become lost except by magical means.
Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling(such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.
Combat Style: Archery (Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls with ranged weapons)
Primeval Awareness
Through sounds and gestures, you can communicate simple ideas to a beast as an action, and can read its basic mood and intent. You learn its emotional state, whether it is affected by magic of any sort, its short-term needs (such as food or safety), and actions you can take (if any) to persuade it to not attack.
You cannot use this ability against a creature that you have attacked within the past 10 minutes.
Additionally, you can attune your senses to determine if any of your favored enemies lurk nearby.
By spending 1 uninterrupted minute in concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell), you can sense whether any of your favored enemies are present within 5 miles of you.
This feature reveals which of your favored enemies are present, their numbers, and the creatures’ general direction and distance (in miles) from you.

Ranger Conclave (Deep Stalker)

Underdark Scout
At 3rd level, you master the art of the ambush.
On your first turn during combat, you gain a +10 bonus to your speed, and if you use the Attack action, you can make one additional attack.
You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision.
Such creatures gain no benefit when attempting to detect you in dark and dim conditions.
Additionally, when the DM determines if you can hide from a creature, that creature gains no benefit from its darkvision.

Deep Stalker Magic
At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 90 feet.

You also gain access to additional spells at 3rd, 5th, 9th, 13th, and 15th level. Once you gain a deep stalker spell, it counts as a ranger spell for you but doesn’t count against the number of ranger spells you know.

3rd - disguise self

Spells (3/rest)
Cure Wounds
Hunter's Mark
Fog Cloud
Disguise Self

Gear
Longbow, 20 arrows, leather armour, 2 daggers, dungeoneer's pack, fake signet ring, fine clothes, disguise kit

Money
15 gp

Background: Charlatan

(These were actually rolled, and made the concept)
Feature: False Identity (Lady Penny Treighton)

Favourite Scheme: I insinuate myself into people’s lives to prey on their weakness and secure their fortunes.
Personality Trait: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.
Ideal: I’m determined to make something of myself.
Bond: A powerful person killed someone I love. Some day soon, I’ll have my revenge.
Flaw: I’m convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.

Laughing Hyena

Got no problem with that. Hope you enjoy a big crowd. ^_^ Guys, I am flattered that so many have vested interest in all of this. but I am afraid that people who want to run two character will have to dial it back to one. However keep those characters in reserve just in case of drop off or the dice being needlessly cruel.

Even in a setting of complete lewdness and light handed approaches it can still happen. Of course I am house ruling it so character death isn't a common thing so no worries there.