I'm looking to start something new, here are my ideas! [M for F]

Started by Rooglez, July 15, 2015, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooglez

Hello and thank you for reading my idea thread, I try to fill it out with anything that comes into my head and am always looking for more!
I was gone for a while do to some personal reasons, and I would love to get back into the swing of things on here. Feel free to message me with any ideas of your own or if you'd like to give a try to one of my own ideas. Thanks for reading through, I hope to hear form you soon!
You can find my On/Offs thread HERE

I usually have great spelling and grammar and while everyone makes little mistakes hear and their ( <- intentionally incorrect), as long as the post is legible I am good with it. My mind is never empty when it comes to imagination and so I tend to go with the flow of however and whatever my partner is writing. I almost always have a computer or tablet on me and so I am able to respond to posts and PMs quickly. Although it isn't necessary that you respond immediately keeping a regular posting pace is nice. I am fully aware that life happens, and E is not always top priority. Anyone willing to give it a go feel free to shoot me a message with any tips or ideas. I have a few ideas of my own, read on to find out what they are. If you are curious and would to try something I don't have here just message me with a premise (unless you already have a story idea in mind) and I'll have a full story idea back to you most likely within an hour.

No names or stories are set in stone. In fact most names were just the first one to pop into my head at the time of writing the idea. Anything and everything is subject to change when we discuss the story. All stories are written in third person, forum posts only.

Stories

Open

Camping TripOpen
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Light Human Hal was out on his yearly camping trip. Every summer he and his a group of friends would head out into the mountains and rent a plot of land for a week. The always stayed in the same area, it was right near a river that led to a waterfall where people could jump off of into the clear deep waters below. This year Hal had decided to go off alone one night while his friends were all enjoying time with their significant others. While out at the waterfall alone he decided to go skinny dipping, only to find that he isn't alone. There is someone out across from the pond opposite from the waterfall. She decides to come out from hiding and join him as if nothing were amiss. Hal doesn't know that she knows he is naked, so he attempts to hide that fact by staying in the water.

This could be either a one off scene or if you are willing to control multiple characters (I am) we can play out the full week that MC is supposed to be there. Maybe after the spend time together at the waterfall she comes back to his campsite for the night, or he goes back to hers. What happens past the waterfall is completely up in the air.

Stuck in School All Summer Open
Undecided The summer had just started and Stephen Hensler was stuck teaching summer school. As the youngest history professor on staff he had drawn the short straw and was to be the primary history teacher for the entire summer. The building was hot, the hours went by slowly, and he hated every minute of it. That was, until he found out who his students were to be for the length of it. One of his seniors from the previous year was forced to go through summer school in order to graduate. He started to wonder just how much she wanted to get out of that place. Luckily for Sean, his third period class was a free period. Not a single thing for him to do for an entire hour ever single day.

The Killer of LondonOpen
NC/Bondage HumanThe setting is 1730s London in January. Christmas has only just passed and everyone is still enjoying the holiday cheerfulness. There is snow on the ground, money in peoples purses, smiles on their faces, and death in the very back of their minds. A killer has recently gone on a spree through London. In the month of December they managed 38 victims. The last of which was on Christmas eve. Its been almost 2 weeks since then and people are just starting to get back to their lives. I play Joseph, a mercenary. He has traveled Europe working for lords and ladies, barons and baronesses, even a king or two. Recently the governor of this fair city sent word to him that his services were needed. Joseph has arrived just in time, for you have struck again, reminding everyone you still exist. You know he is in town, and why. He am the entire reason for your killing spree, you knew he would be called in. Why do you want him here, Joseph has no idea. It is about time you and he met.

Late Night RunOpen
NC-Human Johnny is a young business man new to the city. One night he is out for a run in the park when he meets a young woman who is completely sex craved. She can't get enough of it, and it Johnny is her latest target. This may have been a bad choice for her however, as after she has her way with him Johnny kidnaps her and turns her into his slave. She is no longer able to go out and take on whoever she pleases, now she is his and his alone.

Her House, Her RulesOpen
Light Human Mark has graduated high school and is now off to college six hundred miles away from home. Luckily for him, his older sister lives in the same city that he is going to school in. She has happily agreed to let her kid brother live in the guest room in her house for a year or two while he goes to school and gets used to life in the city. He quickly learns that she has grown up a lot since he had last seen her, and begins to have unwanted thoughts enter his mind, only to learn soon after that she has been having those some ideas.

Ongoing

When Does A Tease Become An Invitation?Taken
NC HumanKyle is a 18 year old ready to head off to for his freshman year of college. He has less than a week before he leaves, and he has to spend it home alone with his younger sister while their father is away on a business trip. She takes it upon herself to tease him in some less than sisterly ways, until Kyle can not stand it any longer and shows her exactly what happens when you tease someone for too long.

When the Parents Are Away, the Twins Will PlayTaken
Undecided Its their parents date night and once again Tommy is left home alone with his twin sister. They do their usually takeout and movies and just hang out together until they decide to go to bed. Tommy had always found his twin attractive, and thought that she felt the same about him. He was a wrestler and a martial artist, and she was a nerdy tech/gamer girl. On this fateful evening while their parents were gone, he would finally see if his feelings for her were mutual. That night when they sat on the couch eating pizza and watching a movie he would make his move.

When the Dead Start WalkingTaken
Light Human Marcus was just your average high school physics teacher. And then the world went to shit. The dead didn't stay dead, instead they ravaged the earth killing and eating any living human they could find. Marcus managed to survive the first few months, only to have his entire group wiped out one morning. Later that day while walking along the highway alone he comes across and rescues a young woman from a group of walkers. They decide to travel together on their way to the CDC headquarters in Atlanta where her father worked before everything fell apart. Along the way the face horrors neither of them ever expected, and slowly come to fall for each other, eventually leading to something more than just traveling companions.

The Summer JobTaken
Light HumanCharlie is a recently divorced man in a small town in northern Texas. He runs a small farming supply business with his daughter. With the summer being the busiest time of the year, and being 1 worker short due to the divorce, his daughter convinces him to hire her best friend. Unknown to him, this friend has had a crush on Charlie. A crush which plans to take to the next level, now that there is no wife, and there will be plenty of alone time between the two of them over the summer.

So Now I'm In Charge?Taken
Light/Bondage Human It has been four years since Kevin last saw his younger sister, since the death of their parents. He left for college soon after an accident took their lives and never looked back. She was still in high school and so she stayed with their grandmother. But now there is another death in the family, their grandmother has joined their parents. Kevin and his sister see each other for the first time in four years the night after the funeral, and they barely even recognize each other any longer. Kevin has lost weight and gained height, going from his 5'8'', 240lb, acne covered high school body to a well toned and lightly scruffed 6', 150lb college graduate just trying to be an adult. Kyle is now moving back to town, his grandmother had left him their house in the will. He is now responsible for not only a house, but also his rebellious kid sister as she finishes her last year of school.

Its Not Stalking, Its LoveHalted for now
NC Human]Ross was your average depressed 34 year old. Hating life and on the verge of giving up until one day he meets her. His reason for living. A perfect woman who helped him pick out some clothes for a job interview one fateful evening. He spends the next month going into the store she works at every day until he knows everything he can gather about her. Everything from her hobbies and interests to her schedule at work. This keeps going until finally he musters the courage, or insanity, to do whatever it takes to make her his forever.

The Girl... UpsairsHalted for now
[coolor=red]NC HumanMicheal was a seemingly normal 34 year old man. He worked long hours at his job every day, he worked out at the gym at work after work every day, he played video games like every other single man he knew. Overall, life was great for Micheal. The only thing that would make it better would be if he had the object of his dreams. There was a woman who he saw every single day while at work. He had seen and talked with her every day for 5 years. He knew everything about her. From her favorite foods to how long of a shower she takes. One day, he decides to follow her up to her apartment and show her just how much he loves her.

Shoot me a message if any of these catch your eye, don't be afraid to give suggestion. Nothing in these ideas are set in stone. Also if you have any idea for stories you think I might be interested in or that I might be a good fit for just let me know! I am always looking for more RPs and I am definitely willing to do a story that I didn't come up with the idea for. If anything I have going right now looks good I am always willing to do something similar to them.

Pairings of Interest

(Me/You, unless otherwise stated)

Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Kidnapper/Victim
Husband/Sister-in-Law
Boss/Employee (Can reverse roles)
Master/Slave
Best Friend's Father/Friend
Retail Worker/Stalker-Customer (Can reverse Roles)
Detective/Unexpected Criminal
Complete Strangers
Coach/Athlete (Can reverse roles)

Fandoms

Fallout
Star Wars
The Walking Dead (Just not part of the same crew as in the show preferably. I don't like playing a character that already exists.)
Sword Art Online
Marvel (Not necessarily super powered characters, even just characters involved with shield would be cool.)
Sons of Anarchy (Again not a character on the show, maybe just a secondary chapter somewhere.)

I'm sure there are other pairings and universes I am interested in, I just didn't think of them when I wrote these lists. Feel free to ask if you have any other ideas.

Rooglez

Re-organized formatting and added in some new pairings/fandoms. -7/21/15

Rooglez

Updated story list with correct plot summary for "When does a Tease Become an Invitation" and changed status from Open to Taken

Rooglez

Added in the story "The Summer Job" and set it to taken. Also added the correct links to the ongoing stories.

Rooglez

Added in a couple more stories and links to the taken ones. Also updated my pairing interests as I now have two kidnapper stories and don't want to start another.

Rooglez

Rooglez

Added two new ideas to "Open" and added a new story to "Ongoing". Also crossed out "The Walking Dead" fandom, I already have one going for that universe and would prefer not to start another.

Rooglez

Updated the status of three story ideas, changed summary of two that are open