The I'm so tough game.

Started by Inkidu, September 04, 2008, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

... That modern dictionaries have 'AndyPanda' as one of the definitions of that very word, with a small illustration of your face.

I'm so messed up...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

.....That even your psychiatrist wants you to get a second opinion.

I'm so cold.....
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

... That even the Ice Queen from Narnia tried to challenge you, yet that Icy glare from you froze her in her tracks, moments before being pounced on by a gigantic lion.

I'm so casual...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

....That on 'casual' Fridays your boss has requested that you either take that day off or dress it up just a little bit...

I'm so nice....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That the crazy seven little people that were shacked up with a girl name Snow White... evicted the poor thing, tossing her out of the penthouse into the cold... rolling out the red carpet for you, hoping you'd be willing to stay. They are suckers for 'nice'. Apart from grumpy... he's always difficult.

I'm so easily distracted...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

....That when you tell someone you'll be back in a minute...two days pass when you finally realize you never got back to them...

I'm so tired...
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That even after a quad-venti-mocha, a pot of coffee, a six pack of coke, a bottle of No-Doze, a case of Red Bull, and electrical shock, you still have to use toothpicks to keep those eyelids pried open.

I'm so picky...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

....That when given your choice of all of your favorite things...you look them all over and find that none of them are good enough...

I'm so obsessive....
Baby, it's all I know,

Kangaroo

You make George Clooney look like an oaf.

I'm so complicated...
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Mithlomwen

....That not even a team of rocket scientists can figure you out.

I'm so paranoid..
Baby, it's all I know,

Kangaroo

Quote from: Inkidu on September 06, 2008, 04:44:21 AM
The hangman took a photo for his Myspace page.

I'm so debonair...

you make clooney look like an oaf ......
(sorry, Mithlomwen, I responded to this one earlier, thinking it was the last thread, so it looked like a crazy response to your "I'm so obsessive"

which would really be....

You make Julia Roberts' husband in "Sleeping With the Enemy" look aloof
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Kangaroo on January 01, 2009, 11:21:39 AM
you make clooney look like an oaf ......
(sorry, Mithlomwen, I responded to this one earlier, thinking it was the last thread, so it looked like a crazy response to your "I'm so obsessive"

which would really be....

You make Julia Roberts' husband in "Sleeping With the Enemy" look aloof

*giggle*  That's ok.....now I'll start off a new one....

I'm so adorable....
Baby, it's all I know,

Kangaroo

You make the Geico Gekko look like Sasquatch.

I'm so delicate...

Bliss

....you shatter when breathed on.

He's so caffeine-addicted...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kangaroo

Starbuck's keeps a table reserved for him

I'm so curious...

Mithlomwen

....That someone had a poster made that said 'curiosity killed the cat' printed with YOUR picture on it.

I'm so passionate....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That any living creature which comes near you stops... takes a deep breath... needing to consume, somehow, that irresistible force that fills the very air that surrounds you.

I'm so sorry...
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

....That you would sell your soul for forgiveness...

I'm so funny....
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

... That even when you are innocently walking down the street, hecklers pop out of nowhere, trying to put you 'off'.

I'm so tired...
*See Pillory*

jouzinka

... that I could sleep through sex. :)

She's so sexy...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Mordred

... That the universe turns on it's head as the highest form of life shifts to the garments that are lucky enough to slide around, caress, and touch that sexy body.

I'm so full of it...
*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

...that if you went for an acupuncture treatment, the resulting sonic boom would be heard a million miles away.

I'm so nervous.....

Mordred

... That instead of (when you have them, unless you already do) you tucking in your kids... they tuck you in, checking under your bed and in your closet, as you hide under your covers.

I'm so fast...
*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

that you make the the speed of light appear to move in reverse

I'm so thirsty....

Mordred

... That when you first saw a trailer for 'Waterworld' at the cinema, your friends were amazed to suddenly see you dive at the screen.... then slowly slide down.... whispering in a raspy voice, "Please... I need... water", despite the giant coke you finished while finding your seat.

I'm so stingy...
*See Pillory*