News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Millennium Slave Law [Players Wanted]

Started by Haibane, May 28, 2012, 07:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Haibane

@ Red - I can see an economic crash scenario, sure. I just can't see it affecting the residents of Monaco. It would have to be so big as to apocalyptic. People worrying about not being able to pay the Freedom Fee would be the last of their worries. I'm also wondering that with so much fantastically cheap labour now available worldwide, the place might conceivably be in a huge boom time.

That spawns another thought - if slaves do all the boring office and factory jobs - what does your average Joe in the street do for income? There's no point paying males a salary of Eu40,000 a year when you can buy an ugly slave for Eu12,000 with maybe another Eu5,000 per year accomodation and food costs (no need for a staff uniform now of course!) who'll work for thirty years.

Ag - best to not dwell on this too long, I might prise open a loophole in my game the size of Uranus.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Haibane on May 28, 2012, 05:18:52 PM
That spawns another thought - if slaves do all the boring office and factory jobs - what does your average Joe in the street do for income? There's no point paying males a salary of Eu40,000 a year when you can buy an ugly slave for Eu12,000 with maybe another Eu5,000 per year accomodation and food costs (no need for a staff uniform now of course!) who'll work for thirty years.

Given that there is a limitation on the jobs females can occupy, and that slaves would not be prone to having much higher eduction, it seems average Joe would do every other job. Rather than eliminating the demand for males, it would just congregate them at the top. Slave labour is almost never as efficient as paid labour, because there isn't an incentive to do more to advance yourself. Plus, the number of women taken out of the labour pool by private ownership would certainly dilute the effects of having a large basically unpaid workforce doing the nuts and bolts of society work.

Just a thought. ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Primoris

Quote from: Haibane on May 28, 2012, 04:52:56 PM
To be honest, a banker is a banker and a slave dealer is a slave dealer. Both are full time jobs. Choose one, but not both.

A banker in Monaco would never be dealing with clients who had debt problems! Monaco banks are like Swiss banks. You need to deposit so many tens of thousands in there before you even open the account.

This might be a small fault in the game I've created in that the Free Women in Monaco will never be in any fear of not being able to pay their Freedom Fees. The only incidents might be if one forgot or made a late payment or some other unlikely mistake, or maybe a tourist was stuck there when her flight home was cancelled or something like that. Not a great plot hook but unfortunately I'm struggling to see any circumstance in which a Free Woman would be vulnerable.
I cannot agree with your reasoning or assumptions, but it's your game world, so that's fair enough as far I'm concerned. I'll pass on joining though and wish you all the best with it :-)

Montagne

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on May 28, 2012, 05:28:32 PM
Given that there is a limitation on the jobs females can occupy, and that slaves would not be prone to having much higher eduction, it seems average Joe would do every other job. Rather than eliminating the demand for males, it would just congregate them at the top. Slave labour is almost never as efficient as paid labour, because there isn't an incentive to do more to advance yourself. Plus, the number of women taken out of the labour pool by private ownership would certainly dilute the effects of having a large basically unpaid workforce doing the nuts and bolts of society work.

Just a thought. ;D

Agreed the Romans had no lack of jobs for citezens by keeping the slaves uneducated and out of many industries. Even when their slave population became massive. Same as ancient egypt, and even many theocratic states that still exist.

summoner2183

Character Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dr._Mark_Sloan.jpg
Player Name: summoner2183
Character Name: James Sutherling
Status (Free/Slave): Free
If free, occupation: Surgeon
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
1. Adrian Layvin Dumont (Personal acquaintance)
Nationality: American
Physical attributes: 5'10", 178 lbs
Background and Personality Notes: James is a surgeon in Palm Garden Hospital, located in Monaco. Ever since the new slave law is enacted, he began to see more and more slaves on the streets... something that he had mixed feelings about. On one hand, it gets a guy a free leash to enjoy the pleasures of the female flesh, but then again he feels a bit unhappy about how many potential female nurses and doctors are not able to enter the medical field because of the new law in other countries, especially on the state-funded hospitals on the borders of France and Italy. While things are very good in Monaco... he finds himself at a dilemma here. While the parade of naked female flesh is indeed tantalizing, he still feels that women in other parts of the world should be at least be able to enter the medical field regardless of their status. Only time will tell if he would go against the government and champion the anti-slavery laws that exists in other countries... or would he succumb to the pleasures of the flesh and find out that the current laws are actually not bad at all? The future is not set in stone... and time would tell of what path he would seek to tread.

Swordsman18

A failed marriage at 18 doesn't really work as he would be in the middle of the draft and other things, a one night stand is a possibility. Also he is likely going to be lookign for a wife or a girlfriend during the course of the story so that he would have a son.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Haibane on May 28, 2012, 05:07:55 PM
@ Chrystal - yes, a very good idea and not quite so hilarious. There might even be scope for a person to own a 'reverse brothel' where males come to pay slave girls to tie them up and whip them and abuse them.

Hmm, tempting. Owned and ran by a free woman?

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on May 28, 2012, 05:07:55 PM
Swordsman, I like David Cornell a lot and I will accept him, however I think the sperm bank story needs some adjustment. I am pretty sure that sperm banks will make the donor sign a legal disclaimer so that in future they cannot claim fatherhood of the child. I'm sure I've read somewhere that it would be impossible for them to operate otherwise. In any case this would in no way classify him as a 'close male relative'. My bad for not jumping on this sooner but tonight has been completely manic with this thread. I am sorry.

Can you come up with another story such as a daughter from a marriage that failed?

@ Chrystal - yes, a very good idea and not quite so hilarious. There might even be scope for a person to own a 'reverse brothel' where males come to pay slave girls to tie them up and whip them and abuse them.

@ Swordsman. Given the stated intention that :

QuoteHe was not going to allow a daughter of his to be pushed into slavery ... He wanted his offspring to be able to go onto their own path just as he had.

I am more than willing to play the daughter, on the assumption that, if Daddy does manage to somehow buy her, he immediately pays the freedom tax for her.

I do agree somewhat with H, though, that the sperm-donor story is a bit weak. Sperm Banks NEVER give out the information regarding their donors or recipients. Plus your maths doesn't add up, as he would have been a young 17 years old at most, and I think sperm donors have to be at least 18?

So, why not have him go on a school trip to France. While he's there, he meets a young lady, screws her until she passes out, then buggers off home, not realising that he got her pregnant.

She writes to him once and tells him about the child, and he never writes back, doesn't give it another moment's thought, until he suddenly realises that his daughter is about to turn 18...

Quote from: Haibane on May 28, 2012, 05:18:52 PM
@ Red - I can see an economic crash scenario, sure. I just can't see it affecting the residents of Monaco. It would have to be so big as to apocalyptic. People worrying about not being able to pay the Freedom Fee would be the last of their worries. I'm also wondering that with so much fantastically cheap labour now available worldwide, the place might conceivably be in a huge boom time.

Ag - best to not dwell on this too long, I might prise open a loophole in my game the size of Uranus.

What do people do for a living in a slave economy? Well, given that all menial jobs are now unpaid, all produce is now really cheap. Thus even a few Euros a week would be enough to give the average Joe in the street enough to live on. Plus, I believe the scenario was that there are far too many women and not enough men? So the men reclaim all the jobs they had before the feminist movement began, plus they keep all the jobs they moved into afterwards. All the skilled jobs, all the jobs that require thought. And the men of lower intelligence (i.e. most of them) would be the slave pushers, the overseers. The guys working on the farms who sit on the cart and crack the whip at the team of eight muscular naked women pulling it...

Does that help?

Something else I've noticed. If the year is 2015, and the law was enacted in 200x, No player character was born to slavery, although some may have been raised to it. Not sure if this is significant, but it does mean that every character over the age of 21 would have some memory of the law coming into force... and if it didn't come in until 2005 then all player characters would have some memory of it even if they were only six at the time!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

summoner2183

JUst wanted to ask... is my character acceptable?

Chrystal

Quote from: summoner2183 on May 28, 2012, 05:39:32 PM
Character Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dr._Mark_Sloan.jpg
Player Name: summoner2183
Character Name: James Sutherling
If free, occupation: Surgeon
Physical attributes: 5'10", 178 lbs
Background and Personality Notes: James is a surgeon in Palm Garden Hospital, located in Ohio, USA. Ever since the new slave law is enacted, he began to see more and more slaves on the streets... something that he had mixed feelings about. On one hand, it gets a guy a free leash to enjoy the pleasures of the female flesh, but then again he feels a bit unhappy about how many potential female nurses and doctors are not able to enter the medical field because of the new law. While he does not want to go against the law, he is a kind hearted and warm person... always liking to help people and he often bends the law slightly to be able to help people in need.

He also secretly tries to lobby with the current government officials as well as the hospital board to allow more women to enter the medical field either as nurses or doctors, even if they are slaves.

Summoner: We are in Monaco, not the USA. (Just saving H the need to point that out as she's off to bed now and so am I!)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Swordsman18

Chrystal, I stated above that a one night stand was a better story, and that it likely happened in the States not France, she was likely an exchange student or there vacationing or what have you as during the NFL draft, which would occur that summer, he would not have gone anywhere and likely would just be partying it up with friends and what have you.

And I do know about your O/os and will respect them as such, she will be freed if David "wins" and will likely have her license paid for the rest of her life by a trust her father is likely to setup right there in Monaco. Also depending on how things go they may actually have a familial relationship and if not then he would have at least protected her from slavery and will likely go back to the US.

Chrystal

Sorry, Sword. was typing that long post while you were typing your short one...

That is totally cool and it is decided, then, as long as H approves my second character...

She's actually raised issues with the first one., so things there might change.

I look forward to being the object of a battle of wills... I have a really neat ending in mind: Daddy marries Mistress, frees Tillie, and then Tillie continues to sleep with her new step-mother anyway... and if there is no male domination involved, might even be persuaded to sleep with daddy at the same time... *whistles innocently*

Swordsman18

Well that would be an interesting ending but one not likely to occur as I am sure David is not likely to like Tillie's mistress in that way, seeing her as more of a competitor for his daughter's freedom than a love interest. But if necessary at the end of our plot line, when David gets back to the states, he is likely to pick up an NPC wife of some rich fan of his.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Player Name: PeacethatPowerbrings
Character Name: Callie Shaw
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
List other characters yours knows:
If slave, state owner:
Physical attributes:5' 8" 127 lbs red hair, amber eyes, 34DD-26-36
Background and Personality Notes:
Callie was raised by her father and brother, and like her two sisters, was raised in the full knowledge that the day she turned eighteen, she'd be sold. While it didn't blunt the confusion of change in lifestyle, she found herself better prepared for the idea of slavery than many others she knew. Having had years to consider her position, she embraced her slavery with more energy than many, and quickly became promising as a sale. She was exported to Monaco as a result, the idea being that her being sold there could only benefit the purchase price.

Callie knows that she's a slave, and exactly what her rights are, or rather which rights she lacks. As a result she tend to play to them, focusing on improving her situation as it is, and trying to tease the most leverage out of the system possible. She will usually choose the option that will result in the greatest freedom for herself, even if it means that she actively accepts and participates in her status as a slave.

Not exactly sure where she fits yet. :-)
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

TheGlyphstone

A Haibane-run game where I don't have to give myself a crash course in Japanese etiquette/language? That's almost worth signing up for on its own. ;D

I don't think I'd be able to do a character justice, though, with my time schedule in its current state. Sad.

Photo

I am looking for some one to buy as Adrian, and looking for some one to buy Sophie. Adrian doesn't completely support the system that the world has in place. But he does own a few girls, and it would be nice to have a PC, maybe even two if we end up with a surplus of slaves. Sophie, as stated before, is pretty much anyone's property for the taking.

I'll likely be into anything that you are into. I'm almost absent of 'offs'.

I'd like to point out again, that I have made changes to Adrian and Sophie's profiles on page two of this thread. It's not a big deal, but they are still evolving characters. That's the point I'm trying to make. There is still new information about them every hour.

My goodness, this game is exciting.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Reia

Quote from: Photo on May 28, 2012, 03:49:13 PM
@Reia

No, so far, Sophie is without a place. Any ideas?

I was thinking that my character, Kaelyn, would buy her. What do you think?

@Chrystal - Tillie sounds like she's going to be fun to work with - especially with the power play between Kaelyn and David, but I can't seem to see the picture. It just shows up as a big blank space.

Quote from: Chrystal on May 28, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
I look forward to being the object of a battle of wills... I have a really neat ending in mind: Daddy marries Mistress, frees Tillie, and then Tillie continues to sleep with her new step-mother anyway... and if there is no male domination involved, might even be persuaded to sleep with daddy at the same time... *whistles innocently*

That would be interesting, but I really doubt Kaelyn would go for something like that. Then again - you never know. ;)

And I'll have Kaelyn's profile up tomorrow, work ran late and I've just now got home. *yawn* Oh and I was thinking of Kaelyn "owning" a brothel, not the reverse one, but one for those men who couldn't afford to own a slave or want something a bit different from the usual or are just in Monaco visiting and didn't bring their slaves or something (maybe tourists, business men). It would be officially owned by a male relative and would thus allow the money that flows in to be a bit more. Would that be alright?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Reia

Kaelyn Richelieu

Character Image:
Player Name: Reia
Character Name: Kaelyn Richelieu
If free, occupation: Owns/runs a prosperous brothel
1. David Cornell (will be meeting in game)
2. Tillie LeBon (will be buying as her slave)
3. Sophie Maryse Bisset (will be buying as her slave)
4. Richard Dale (is his customer)
Nationality: French/Monacan
Physical attributes:
     Eyes: Brown
     Hair: Dark brown, almost black
     Height: 5'6"
     Weight: 150 lbs
     Build: Curvy, toned
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Personality: Kaelyn has a strong personality, a take charge attitude that allows her to get her way regardless of the situation. She knows what she wants and does whatever it takes to get it. She's sensuous in a way most women no longer are - a natural allure to her that makes most men wish she was a slave and not a free woman. There's a mysterious air about her that tend to make others wary of her but, at the same time makes them want to get closer to her and try to get to know her.

Background: Born and raised in Monaco, the city is in Kaelyn's blood. She was raised by her grandfather, a rich businessman that owns several upscale apartment buildings and hotels in the city. When the law was enacted, he made sure to pay for Kaelyn to be free, knowing that she wouldn't work out as a slave due to her personality. She has several male relatives who respect her freedom and the family patriarch's decision to keep his only female grandchild free.

She started up a brothel shortly after her freedom was secured and runs a successful business that caters to Monaco's wealthiest and its visitors. There are less than 10 girls under her 'employ' (that she has bought) and who have been trained to be the obedient and willing toys to the many men that buy their time. The brothel is officially owned by a male cousin and any major decisions are made by him with Kaelyn making suggestions when necessary.

Because of her family's wealth and the money the brothel brings in, Kaelyn has a comfortable and lavish lifestyle. She lives in a large penthouse apartment in one of her grandfather's buildings and has several of her own personal slaves (mostly used for household work). One of her passions is collecting vintage cars and is a regular customer of Richard Dale's, often going to him for new cars or to have him fix up one she's found.

Since her wallet has no limit, Kaelyn spends freely when it comes to staying beautiful. She goes to the salon a couple times a week to be pampered and have her hair professionally styled. Her clothes are of the latest fashion and her jewelry some of the most expensive.

Her freedom is insured for the long run due to a trust that her grandfather set up. Her EFS License is paid on time every month thanks to this trust, as all Kaelyn has to do is show up at local BFA office and hand in a check, along with a swab of saliva for DNA. Kaelyn has also made sure to set aside money for any possible 'just in case' scenarios.

Kaelyn is currently looking for new slaves, one or two for the brothel and one for her own personal use. Which goes where will be determined by how they act and how much of a liking she takes to them. She might even keep two for herself.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

MelisaArtemis

Definitely interested

Character Image:
Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Mizuki Adam
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
If free, occupation: -
1. Her older brother / Master: Ryuuji Adam
If slave, state owner: Ryuuji Adam - Played by BlackLightning
Nationality: British
Physical attributes:

Height / Weight: 155cm (5' 1) / 50 kg (110 pound).
  B / W / H: 36B / 22 / 31.
  Appearance: Waist length straight Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Caucasian.
  Other feature: Her pussy is naturally bald.

Mizuki was born of a British father and Japanese mother in the country of Great Britain. As her family was one of the family that quickly adapted and accepted the slavery act means that she has been taught and imparted with the knowledge of what will become of her since she were little. Although her family knows that she was legally is not a slave yet, which is made known by the lack of collar on her neck, they knew that once she grew up she will have to be one, they trained her personally once she was old enough to understand the importance of it such as getting her used to walking on all four and to be naked in public.

Once she reached 18 years old and officially slaved, her family deemed it important that she got used to serving her future master early to soften the blow when the time comes which was why she was sent to Monaco along with her brother where they are currently living and sharing a apartment owned by her father. She is a natural submissive and the fact that she actually does love her brother greatly allows her to find that she actually loves the idea of serving him thus raise no objection to her situation. Unlike other slaves who tend to be downtrodden and depressed, she is cheery and finds it a pleasure to serve.

Lycan Queen

I've been lurking on this thread for a while now, and I'm going to express my interest! So far the idea I have is a fresh female who either has no parents or is sold to the public to be used by anyone. Are there any openings for that here?

Haibane

Thank you everyone for the discussion about an economy that uses slaves, I think various points raised by people are more than enough to convince me that there's still plenty of jobs for the (big minority of) guys.

@ Primoris - As you disagree with me you're very welcome to argue your case as I often change my mind on things about the game world in these early stages while things are in a liquid state, and if you've a good argument, now is the time to make it before the game world begins to solidify into a less flexible creation. If you'd like to propose an alternative to the banker/slave dealer, please feel free. I would comment though that people who give up when their very first idea is rejected usually don't have a lasting interest in the game anyway, so convince me otherwise!

@ NileGoddess - Such a place would definitely be something a Free Woman would own and run. Given the player interest so far though you would most likely have that as her background trade and the action involving her would centre elsewhere. I don't think (m)any sub-males are going to be attracted to this game.

@ Peace - Caillie looks good. I don't see a picture though? I think we have enough Americans at that point so in the interests of creating a balanced community of other nationalities I'm closing recruiting for American characters as of now.

@ Photo - "He does own a few girls". I doubt a middle-level government officer would draw a salary sufficient to "own a few cars" unless he made it his only hobby and total focus. Or unless I have misunderstood your character and he is higher up in government. Your character sheet actually gives very little information - can you make things a bit clearer and less like the opening chapter in his mysterious biography please? ;)

I have equated a slave price to that of a mid-range family car so he could own one slave and maybe two but more than that would require a character to be quite wealthy which Adrian doesn't seem to be. My intention in this game is not for players to own huge NPC harems but to have just a single slave, maybe two. Millionaire characters would have more.

The slavegirls in the comics were so cheaply priced they were completely disposable. I'm trying to get away from that so that they become cherished objects of value.

Quote from: Chrystal on May 28, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
Something else I've noticed. If the year is 2015, and the law was enacted in 200x, No player character was born to slavery, although some may have been raised to it. Not sure if this is significant, but it does mean that every character over the age of 21 would have some memory of the law coming into force... and if it didn't come in until 2005 then all player characters would have some memory of it even if they were only six at the time!
I'm not going to pin the date down exactly except to say its within five years either side of our real date and that the law was enacted about 10 years before the game is set. There would have been long national and international discussions for as much as 20 years prior to that about whether to bring in such a law or not. My own character turns 18 on day 1 of the game and I set out in her bio that the law was passed when she was 8. But you're right, everyone in the game will have at least childhood memories of a time without naked women on leashes all over the place and being made to give blow-jobs in restaurants and parks or being spanked in public.

@ Reia - I like Kaelyn and she is accepted. However can you give her a name with a more local flavour, essentially French, please? Only one other point needs tweaking and that is that the BFA rules require Free Women to physically present themselves once each year at their local BFA office to pay their EFS Licence in person. I'm going to say this is because a minor swab of saliva is taken at the same time and DNA-checked. This is to combat fraud.

@ Melisa - I like Mizuki but can you please change her second name? I don't accept characters that have the same name as the writer, it feels very odd, like you are playing yourself which I wish to avoid. Please be careful with the timeline in her profile as to me it hints at sexual training and being naked in public prior to age 16 which is against site rules so can you make it clear that she had no sex or sexual training until age 16? Thanks! If you play her in the game at the age of 16 she cannot be enslaved. She needs to be 18 for that and since I assume you wanted to play her as a slave you may want to change her age to 18. You've introduced a brother but will he be an NPC or are you asking for a player to play him? Who is she staying with? Is there a rich relative who lives in Monaco that she and her brother have been sent to live with? How do you plan to have Mizuki interact with others in the game - are you planning on having her family sell her on her 18th birthday? Remember most sales are to slave trading companies and they then sell their stock on to the public. But before they do that she would need training which could take months. You could have a private buyer for her but that is less common.

@ Lycan Queen - A woman without a male family member will become public property and the BFA will take ownership of her and train her for a period dependent on how long it takes to break her (and remember she'll probably have had several years of "slave-ed" at school so will know the ropes already). She would then be sold to a slave dealer who in turn sells her on to a private buyer. I'm hopeful we'll have someone playing an FBA official, or if we don't we could RP the next stage which is having her in the hands of a trader being made ready for sale. Please go ahead and make up a character using the template in the opening post.

Dashenka

I've been thinking. (Yes it hurts don't try it when you don't have to)

Would there be companies dealing in slaves? Like collecting the ones without relatives or buying them from government agencies or just buys them off other people, then train them and sell them? Or men can bring their slaves to this business to be trained?

If so, is it okay I would play a lady who owns one such business?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Montagne

Hope you don't mind me including your character in my known people Haibane and Urban :) If you want me to change it because it doesn't fit your character just say.

I've left the majority of the daddy/daughter background to you DarkRose as it is a larger portion of her life, and mine is already getting pretty long :P

I might edit it at some point, it seems a tad stale, lots of date's, think of this as a first draft.

Also I want more people on my known list! PM me if you want our characters to know each other!

Image:

Player Name: Red Doctor
Character Name: Rayn Assad. (First name pronounced as ran with accented ending, not rain.)
Role: Slave Importer/Bounty hunter.

Other Characters mine knows:
1: Dark Rose's Character: (Awaiting Name) His darling adopted daughter, and slave, whom he loves with all his heart. Don't touch, or he'll come for you. He spoils her a little too much, which lands her in trouble occasionally.
2: Chrystal's Character: (Linda Tuchamba) Business partner. He supplied Linda's counterfit freedom licence. Occasionally acts as a middle man between her "Imports" and buyers. Known each other for several years.
3: Elias' Character: (Awaiting name) Long term occasional business acquaintance. Rayn has a love of old cars, so is commonly going to Elias for repairs and new purchases.
4: Haibanes Character: (Penny) Her fathers yacht is moored next to his. Became friends over the years through idle chit chat. Rayn wouldn't mind a taste of her himself, her beauty not lost on him. He feels mildly sorry for her, knowing her naivety about ather will soon end.
5: UrbanZorro's  Character: (Awaiting name) Their yachts are moored next too each other, they became friends over shared interest, sports, etc. Rayn knows the sadistic streak in him, but believes he's free to do as he wants.

Nationality: Monacan citezen (family originate from the sinai region)

Personality: Charming, quick witted, a Monacan businessman through and through. He drives a hard bargain, but he'll slap you on the back and buy you a beer afterwards. He can become quickly frustrated if left without anything to do, or without any control of a situation. He is relatively kind with his slaves, and lavishes loving attention on his niece, his current slave. If anything was to happen to her, he wouldn't know what to do. However, he is quick to punish disrespect, and believes fully in the slave system. Kindness does not mean leniancy. He also believes very strongly in family, and still visits his aging father and mother in Egypt on occasion when work will permit it. He lives a fast lifestyle, but he is one of Monaco's nicer residents once people get to know him, even if he might have to put on a harsh image for some of the less pleasant aspects of his job. Rayn's concious is clear about the sale of slaves. To him the buyer is going to buy someone, and the slave is going to be sold at some point; if he can make sure that the master gets what they want, they'll be more likely to look after the girl, and if its going to happen, why not take a cut in the process.

Background: Rayn was born in Egypt in the early eighties, long before the crash and the institution of the slavery laws. His father was a wealthy Hotel owner in the Sinai peninsula, and Rayn was his youngest of four sons. As such he was given only a basic education, but he excelled at languages, and always seemed to have a way with words, be it sales or stories. He left home at the age of 18 to make a name for himself. He was a headstrong youth, a risky gambler, but something certainly paid off for him, as he made a small fortune buying and selling luxury goods in Cairo. The slavery laws had began to roll out across America and Europe when Rayn was in his early 20's. There was much want for young European slaves in his home country amongst the powerful, but the regime would not allow it.

Seeing a business opportunity, he took his amassed wealth, sold his assets and bought a luxury sailing yacht, taking it to Monaco and buying his first set of slave girls. He ensured they were already trained and willing, then returned to Egypt, running "pleasure cruises" from the free states to Monaco. He had made his first million dolllars by 26, and the business only continued to expand. As the free states began to close their borders, he set up in Monaco propper, selling most of his fleet, buying himself a home on the riviera from which he could live out the rest of his days in comfort. He retired at age 30, becoming a citezen ready to live out a life of sun in Monaco.

Rayn's eldest brother had a daughter with his french wife who Rayn would see whenever they would visit him. Named Rosalie, she was a free spirit, much to the annoyance of her strict, traditional father. As she grew up she became more and more distant from her real father, but would find every opportunity to come and visit her uncle. At age 14 she was shipped off to boarding school in Paris, and Rayn made a contract with her father to buy her when she turned 18. From then on she would spend every summer with Rayn in Monaco, and he became a surrogate father to her. He slid into the role well, finding great happiness helping to raise her, knowing that one day she would be his.

As she matured into a teenager he enjoyed her company more and more, loving her youthful naivety. He bedded her on her 16th birthday, and since then their relationship has been a passionate one. She was bought from her father at 18, and now is his only permanent slave girl, although Rayn certainly brings home others for them both to enjoy. Rayn now works as a slave broker. Using a web of contacts people visit him with specific requests for slaves, and Rayn will find it for them...for a fee. He drives a hard price, but if your looking for something he probably knows a guy who knows a guy. He also assists owners who's slaves and daughters have disapeared, ensuring they are returned to them before the BFA goes hunting and they become public property.

Haibane

Quote from: Dashenka on May 29, 2012, 08:40:02 AM
Would there be companies dealing in slaves? Like collecting the ones without relatives or buying them from government agencies or just buys them off other people, then train them and sell them? Or men can bring their slaves to this business to be trained?

If so, is it okay I would play a lady who owns one such business?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=141441.msg6350522#msg6350522

The training of public slaves is done by the BFA who then sell them on to slave trading companies who deal direct with the public. The BFA is the single biggest trainer of slaves in the world and it has branches in every slave-owning country. There are very, very few Free Women in the BFA. There currently isn't a BFA office in Monaco as its too small a place (total population is around 35,500 BTW and workers who come in every day from France and Italy number about 45,000).

Many slaves are trained privately (by fathers, uncles and older brothers usually) and these are usually the ones owned by their own families. Obviously training standards here vary widely from good to very poor.

Slaves trafficked and brought into slave-owning nations illegally from non-slave-owning nations would be sold to training companies or houses or stables. Sometimes a family-owned slave might be lodged at a training establishment for training but this would be rare as the slave would almost certainly be raped there multiple times and a family would usually want to do that themselves and not risk some faceless training thug doing it to their child.

There are certainly companies that buy badly trained or treated slaves cheaply, train them properly and sell them on, yes.

I've had a number of people though, enquiring about being a slave trainer or trader so we might get top-heavy in that area.