Slave World (Second attempt interest building) EX

Started by Google, February 11, 2014, 10:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

http://erenisch.blogspot.co.uk/

I tried to set up a game like this before but it just didn't get steam

The game would be roughly based off the world in the Erenisch fetish comics, a link to the creators site above...

A near future alternate history where women above the age of eighteen must either pay a tax to remain free (and it must be renewed every year) or be enslaved and sold.

The game will essentially be a wider slavery setting, men ruling the world, women raised in a world where they are taught that one day they will likely be enslaved... not a nice or light game.

Right now I am only checking in to see who is interested, more to follow.

SOme information for the game can be found at the wiki linked here... things can and will likely be changed of course this is only a rough idea.

http://www.erenischcomics.com/ewiki/index.php?title=Compulsory_Female_Slavery_Law_%28Text%29
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Miroque

I am still intrested, if this gets off the ground.

Google

Well I do intend to get this one working
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Keep in mind that this would be more setting based then any plot driven game... individual players could of course establish their own plots and would be welcome to have fun in the setting... though if their character was going to try and start some kind of war it would be polite to let me know

Foxy DeVille

I've read a couple of the comics and could be down for this.

Google

Right now I am open to ideas for the story and the setting... the level of technology is likely to be slightly more advanced then our own but I would also love to hear input on a society built around the concept of modern slavery

JohnTheGreat

I do love the setting so I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

Google

Cool cool cool, I wanted to keep it to about 4-6 female and 3 male...

Xanatos

I could be interested, but these kinds of stories tend to suit me better as one shots instead of a large continuous story. However, I would like to throw out some ideas for how the society might function. To help out a bit.

These are off the top of my head and thus rough. I haven't spent much time thinking the ideas through.

Since the society is male dominated and most women being slaves, this means a drastic decrease in female workers. Even if women are used as slave labor in all manner of jobs, the efficiency will be very low on their part. Due to lack of training, desire, fear of messing up, etc. This means that this society will be functioning on a much less capable level than modern society.

It can still have tech and such, but advancements would likely come slower. Though an exception would probably be new ways to watch, maintain, and control women. Genetic research would probably be more advanced as men would want women being born who are more likely to be very attractive. Plastic surgery and breast enlargement would likely be much more refined; aka, less fake looking (plastic surgery), and breast implants would be less dangerous for women and could look more realistic (as modern implants are easy to notice).

Birth control would likely be much more refined and less prone to fail or send women's hormones out of whack. Mens and women's surgeries to get them fixed, would also likely be more refined and less prone to fail or send women's hormones out of whack.

Status by enlarge or merely in some circles, could be influenced by number of slaves and or their looks. Though, that would make society even less efficient, as too much emphasis on acquiring slaves would skew an unimaginable number of societal functions.

The main problem with a world like this, is that basically only one gender is truly contributing to the growth and or maintaining of society. Even back in times when women had few if any rights, they still contributed to society in meaningful ways. This world of Erenisch's, appears to take women almost entirely out of the picture (from what I can tell. I haven't read any of the comics - so I could be wrong). Thus, society is forced down a few notches and men have to compensate more. Unless women are given training for jobs, but are still slaves at the same time. That would equalize things a bit more back to "normal".

Slave Variants

Maybe not all women are outright sex slaves. Maybe some become more indentured for life - aka work force women. They might still be sexually used/abused, but that is not their primary purpose. Others become sex slaves. They would not contribute to society at all. Only existing to please their master.

Slavery, now being legal, would be a major component of economics in the form of the slave trade. This could possibly make up in part, for the lack of female workers (if they aren't used in the work force). If women are used as workers, then this influx of cash could put things back on par with modern times, but is still unlikely.

Depending on the country, certain ethnicities might fetch a higher price or be worth more on the "used" market. Women who are young and fresh to the market would fetch the highest prices. Virginity could be a plus or minus to the price depending on society/culture. Same with if a woman is sexually experienced. Older women would be worth less, though MILF's could still fetch a good price. Women who cause trouble or perform poorly would likely be worth less and traded on after market venues. That goes for women who aren't as physically attractive - dependent on society/culture.

As an example, in modern America, men like big breasted women who are slender and not taller than the average man, 5'9". Since American's are used to all varieties of skin and hair color, those factors wouldn't be a huge factor in pricing and what women sells best. Though brunettes and blondes would be the biggest sellers, with black haired women a close third thanks to the large population of Mexican's.

TheVariableX

I would be interested in this game.

A suggestion for setting things up might be to consider the players' physical proximity, and perhaps trying to keep them close enough for interactions to feel natural without segmenting into separate one on one stories.

Some brainstormed options:
A single dwelling such as a large home or a fraternity house
A place of business like a hotel or another service business
A place of entertainment like a club
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Google

I was thinking of a very small community setting, private community for the wealthy and powerful

Rune

What would happen if a guy mistakenly checked the wrong gender when doing his taxes?

RainyHigh

Quote from: TheVariableX on February 14, 2014, 06:20:31 PM

A suggestion for setting things up might be to consider the players' physical proximity, and perhaps trying to keep them close enough for interactions to feel natural without segmenting into separate one on one stories.

This idea is good for other games too, I never thought about it before. Just wanted to vote on this idea, and put my interest in on this plot.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Google

Quote from: Rune on February 15, 2014, 03:24:58 PM
What would happen if a guy mistakenly checked the wrong gender when doing his taxes?
probably nothing except a few chuckles when he gets audited

Google

Quote from: TheVariableX on February 14, 2014, 06:20:31 PM

To be honest the more I like the thought of it being at a frat, a group of college students with wealth and connections along with their slaves

TheVariableX

I do like the frat idea too.  It lets you have a bunch of unrelated young males, of slightly different ages, living together without a family dynamic.  Having things in one home would probably make things more incesty, or at least a different kind of strange.  The frat house would let females play free girlfriends, slaves, students and teachers.

NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Hercinia

If the setting goes down the frat/small community route, I'd be interested.

Google

Oh it is most certainly down to the smaller community set up... honestly I am seriously leaning towards frat though it is a matter of finding the time to really plot it out

Hercinia

Am I right in thinking that the women/girls would be from a sorority and would become the frat guys' slaves as part of some tradition or sorority hazing or something?

Orrrr... are the guys in the frat just rich and powerful and just force the girls into it?

Google

Its an alternate world setting where a girl can be sold as a slave when she turns 18, now if she can afford it there is a license she can buy to keep herself free but if she lets it expire then she could be legally enslaved

Hercinia

OK, cool.

I read that before, but wondered if it was still part of the plot since the setting changed. Thanks!