Court of Dreams - Modern Fantasy [Recruitment]

Started by Wistful Dream, April 26, 2021, 10:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistful Dream

The only human 'power' position that is taken so far is the Police Chief, if that matters.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Wistful Dream on April 28, 2021, 06:44:47 PM
The only human 'power' position that is taken so far is the Police Chief, if that matters.

Nods It's not about power...just...what would be fun to play when compared to all of the fantastical creatures already in your lovely CS thread, you know?  Also, thanks for the info.

Is taking notes...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Wistful Dream

I totally understand that. I think we will see more humans over time, I know I'm working on one right now myself. :)

Wolfling72

Also---your AV distracts me every time I see it...

That is all.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Wistful Dream

~giggles~ Hopefully that's a good distraction.

Envious

I'm tentatively creating a human! Lots of ideas, very little time.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wolfling72

Quote from: Wistful Dream on April 28, 2021, 09:53:56 PM
~giggles~ Hopefully that's a good distraction.

VERY good.

Oh by the by, how does magic for human mages work...as I would like to blend hoodoo, voodoo, and high magicks for this if I can.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Wistful Dream

That sounds entirely within the realm of what we laid out. Why don't you PM us with more details?

Wolfling72

Quote from: Wistful Dream on April 29, 2021, 07:24:04 PM
That sounds entirely within the realm of what we laid out. Why don't you PM us with more details?

Okies...

I have her mostly worked out so I will send the specifics and you both can speak on it and let me know if it will be problematic.

PM incoming shortly for you both.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

CurvyKitten

Bah I have so many ideas I don’t know where to start!

Wistful Dream

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Wistful Dream on April 29, 2021, 10:05:23 PM
I know the feeling!

Is it ok if I pm you some of my ideas to see what best fist in the game? It might help me narrow down my ideas LOL

Wistful Dream

Of course, just send it to both Bibs and myself. :)

Haloriel

I would like Gwilym Pugh, a Welsh model/musician, as a face claim. Thank you. :-)

Wistful Dream

Wistful Dream

Still open to new applications, the first big event for IC will be going up soon.

Bibliophilia

It's gonna be a big fuck-all party with naked people! I mean, not everyone will be naked and it's mostly just gonna be feasting, dancing and mingling...not -actually- fucking.  But, you know...that's allowed.

-smirks.-  This is why I should let Wisti do the announcements.

Haloriel

Hmm, well. That seemed like a pretty great announcement to me.  XD Cuddle party, clothes optional?

Edit: Can I reserve Deepika Padukone?

Wistful Dream

Cuddle parties are always good!

And marked, darling!

Lior

Hi everybody! I love the idea behind this game!

I’d like to have a go as the Human Head of the Mage Council. And I’ll reserve Avraham Aviv Alush as my face claim.

Wistful Dream

Welcome Lior, we'd be thrilled to have you join us. I'll go ahead and mark the face claim and position as reserved. Please reach out to myself or Bibs if you have any questions while working on the profile.

TeamToaster

This looks super interesting! I already love the little lore tidbits that I've seen already so I'll definitely be bookmarking this to find later. Time to brainstorm some character ideas...

Wistful Dream

TeamToaster

Now I just have to go through and read up on all the other characters first