Three is Company- F seeking MMF rp- any gender writer welcome.

Started by Verasaille, December 05, 2016, 04:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have this lovely picture, the artist is very good and I like his work.

This gal is very lonely, she likes men. But she is kind of burned out on marriage. What she wants is a healthy Triad. (Not two girls and a guy, but two guys and a girl.)

I am not too picky on setting or genre. I do like Fantasy and even Sci fi. Modern day is ok too.

Rachal Hunter is a very independent woman. She likes to cook, but not all the time. She likes a manly man sometimes. A big guy with muscles, who likes to be active and adventurous. This guy will lift her up and carry her when she needs it, or tackle the hard projects she sometimes comes up with, the kind that needs the muscleman. He will be a gentleman with manners, and will do anything for her. He takes her camping and fishing and shares her love of animals. (for fantasy maybe a Knight or Paladin or warrior?)

But she also likes a romantic man, someone who will sing her love songs and write poetry. He will take her to antique shops in search of that perfect set of old artifacts to set on the antique table in the foyer. He also loves to cook and clean, never afraid to chip in when she is rushed and needs a helping hand. Efficient and intelligent, he can always make her smile with his charm and humor. He is her go to for technical problems. Muscles, not so much, but he tries to stay in shape. Heaven knows he always seems to have boundless energy. (in fantasy I see a Bard with a silver tongue and a scoundrel's sense of humor)

So how can Rachal find these fascinating guys? Maybe a college town in the MidWest? Maybe a Northwest location with the wide open spaces? Or some Fantasy realm with exotic adventurers meeting a spunky little gal who can actually wield a sword or a staff? Tell me your ideas, send me a picture and a character you think will work. Or at least volunteer to help her find her special guys.

This could make for a fun small group or a 1x1 with one other writer handling both male roles. I am prefering a third person just because I want to try it with that third perspective.

Oh, did I mention, I don't care if you are any gender identity. Just give me some fun hunky guys to play with. I would love it if the two guys get it on with each other too. It should be a three way love affair.

PM's only please.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Adding a couple of actors I see playing the fantasy parts of this plot. First one is Eoin Macken:

I think he is the perfect face claim for the scoundrel/bard I have in mind. He is a silver tongued devil with an eye for the ladies, but he also is very openly bi, so he will also like to seduce the guys. I see him as a Courtier, a noble with a sharp mind and a sharp wit. He is a con artist, a trickster, and a slippery opportunist. He would be intrigued by MC, but unable to seduce her, mostly because she knows what  he is! But she likes him as a friend and will call on him to help her in her heists of the rich nobles. Of course he expects a cut out of it, but he just might accept her in his bed as payment. If he could ever talk her into it!

The Hunk, as I like to call him, Tom Hopper:

The Warrior, the upstanding Knight, the Paladin with a heart of gold. Tall, strong and capable in the ways of battle. Very few if any, can stand up to him in a fight. He wrestles, he uses a two handed broadsword like it was a dagger, in each hand. He has a battle yell that curdles the blood of his enemies. And yet...he is a stuttering mass of nerves and terror around the fair sex. He would love to have a woman like MC, but he is afraid to approach her. He sees her from afar and dreams of taking her in his arms and kissing her. Never daring to get close to her to tell her of his unrequited love. He also holds a deep secret in his mind. He is curious about being with another man. Always shoving those impure thoughts out of his mind, but the yearning is there, if only a very careful and seductive man were to come on to him. He would fight it at first, a lot! But eventually...he might be brought around.

In case you might wonder what these two look together:

So, with my little rogue, and these two guys, a setting like my fantasy world of Tierra would be ideal.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0

PM me if interested!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I would really like to start this story with a couple of enthusiastic writers. I am open to putting it in fantasy or modern setting. My preference is in fantasy, namely my world of Tierra seen here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0

I am willing to do more than one iteration of this story. Exploring polyamory is something I have always wanted to do.

PM me with your interest. This is not set in stone, I am open to suggestion, even one person playing both guys!

Verasaille

This story is still open, I do not mind running other iterations of it in modern or fantasy setting. Here is an opening I have for the fantasy setting. I have things set up for the two men to enter the story with their own characters.

Crescent City

The port town of Crescent City is set in the south of the Midlands, right on the edge of the Shining Sea. It is a mildly humid and mostly warm climate. Winds off the ocean are from the southwest and can reach gale force at times. The ships are large with topsails reaching a good hundred feet tall. They ply the trade between the humans and elves. Most of them are captained with Elves from the East. Crews are mixed, whoever they can coax onboard to sail with them.

The Docks are bordered by numerous warehouses, with merchants buying goods that the ships bring in, to resell them to the public. Barges full of grain and livestock come down the Tangeray River that empties into the ocean near the port. There are meeting places for the merchants and the ship captains to do the trading. Huge crains are set on the docks to handle moving cargo. The longshoremen are always busy.

The city itself is set on graduating tiers that rise above the sea level and climb the cliffs behind the port. Sprawling estates of the rich occupy the top tiers, fancy places with walls around the property and gated entries. The lower city houses the poor and the tradesmen occupy the middle.

----

Hani Silverthorn
25 years old
Human
Tavern Wench, works at the Dew Drop Inn. Also a very good cook, somewhat good at sewing her own clothing.
(Secretly a cat burglar)Good at picking locks, setting and disarming traps, slight of hand, pickpocketing, and moving in the shadows.

Long red hair, slightly curly, wears it various ways, mostly tied back in a tail. Very bright blue eyes, often with a mischievous glint in them. Hani is sometimes flirtacious, if it will get her some favor or another, but she is not promiscuous.

Hani was born in Crescent City to a cook at the Dew Drop Inn. It was rumored that the owner is her father, he will not acknowledge her as his daughter, but he does treat her favorably. Her mother died many years ago. She lives in the top attic room at the Inn. It is never used as anything but a place for her to sleep and store her treasures. A single room with a bed and a closet. She has a large chest in the room that belonged to her mother. This she fills with trinkets she has stolen in her life that she hoards as a sort of fall back for when she needs cash for something.

Verasaille

I am still interested in pursuing this rp in my own world.

It can also be set in a sci-fi world somewhere other than earth. An alternate universe of some kind? I am looking for enthusiastic partners who will post at least once a week or more often. Please check my O/O thread, and I will certainly check yours, do have one! This can be a competition, a whirlwind triangle with lots of drama and smut if you like or it can be a silly romp with lots of adventure and low on smut. I am easy to please!

If this is a sci fi world, it looks interesting. I would love to see some creative thoughts on where it is and maybe some plot ideas?

Verasaille

Slightly different take on this idea I posted in the Group forums. Players seeking.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257725.0

Verasaille

There has been quite a rousing discussion going on in this thread about the idea of a MMF rp. I know there is an interest for it. I just wanted to point out the idea is not new.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258759.0

What I wanted to do with it is make it an adventure of some kind, with the three players coming together in a setting. Whether they start out as strangers or know each other somewhat is up to the three players to determine. I know what I want out of it. The study of emotions and deep bonds forming under the stress of a wild chaotic adventure is far more fun to me than a simple gal meets two guys and they get it on.

I want more out of it, and so I am picky. I want plot and good characters. I am willing to compromise on a lot of issues, but one thing I do insist is common courtesy. You are interested and plan on staying awhile and are willing to compromise and make sure all three of us are happy. This does not have to be smut heavy. In fact I would like to see a long time for that element to be introduced.

Verasaille