The Apprentice and other Roleplay... (M for F)

Started by plasmarobo, February 19, 2012, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasmarobo

Well, hello there.
I had this idea for a Roleplay, t'will be my first on the site, but I've done something like this before.

The Apprentice [Taken]
"Magic flows in tides, it's not a sword, you don't wield it with your hands!" -The instructor

Shaun was clever as a child, but like most boys, preferred to wield a sword rather than a book.
When his talent for magic was inadvertently discovered at his adolescence, his parents sold him as an apprentice.
He labored for a few years into his adulthood before his teacher found a young, pretty, female student and auctioned him off.
Even as a young man he came off a bit sullen, still he was recognized by one of the best... a powerful witch indeed.

The Trigger
What!? Do you even know what that is!? You've risked everything we have for that!?" -Rebel Cell Captain

The clockwork mining city of Amonsville is under the oppressive rule of the Iron Magistrate.
Using hybrid techno-magic devices and captured sorcerers/sorceresses the Iron Magistrate extracts ancient artifacts from deep within the bones of the old city.
Nobody knows who built the ruins, they have been lost to history, but the technologies and devices recovered bolster the military and skyships of the Magistrate.
A group of rebels has been fighting back against the magistrate. Many agree with them, but most are too afraid of the magistrates power.

A rebel girl has stolen an artifact from the ruins, something important, guarded. An egg-shaped device, about the size of a football.
It was an impulse, but now the might of the Iron Magistrate is opening it's many eyes to search for her. A certain man in particular has been sent to track her down and remove the item.
Will she escape the city? How far will she go to protect her friends and comrades?

For this one I'm looking for someone to play the girl with a world looking for her.
PM me if it sounds interesting or you have a variation you'd like to try!

plasmarobo

WendySlaveGirl

I might be interested in playing the girl in the Steampunk/clockwork story. Who or what would you be playing?