Game of Thrones: the Mafia Game (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Started by Remiel, October 18, 2013, 04:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

For sign-ups and pre-game discussion.  Did you have a question?  Did you notice a potential flaw?  Please point it out here!

IMPORTANT: Because I sense this question is going to come up a lot, you do NOT have to be familiar with Game of Thrones at all in order to enjoy this game.  This will be a Mafia game first and foremost, and is only set in the Game of Thrones universe setting for color.

Yes, please! Sign me up!: (this is only an expression of interest.  By signing up, you are not committing yourself to the game at this time, nor is it a guarantee of a spot)

Ryven
Silver
Aiden
Blythe
persephone325
Josietta
lisar

Ryven

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Silver

I don't know the lore but from what I have read....

Yes, please! Sign me up!
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Aiden

Blythe

Yes, please! Sign me up!:

I'm familiar with GoT, and I've been wanting an excuse to learn how to play Mafia-type games for a while. So consider me interested.  ;D

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Josietta

Me me me too!! *bounces*

Yes, please! Sign me up!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

lisar

Oh Josi just told me this was here!  I'd like to play.

* lisa  kicks Aiden
You didn't tell me!?

Remiel

Hey! Just so you guys know, this is a work in progress. I'll let you guys know when we're about to start!

Kythia

Benen

bubby

*Scrambles in and plants her flag*

*Retracts that* Sorry!