RIP Michael Clarke Duncan...

Started by Acid Lips, September 03, 2012, 06:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

On September 3, 2012, a publicist quoted Manigault as saying that Duncan had died that morning in Los Angeles at the age of 54. "The Oscar-nominated actor suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered," publicist Joy Fehily said, adding that celebrations of Duncan's life would be announced at a later date.[1][20] The statement also for the first time described Manigault as Duncan's fiancée.

Sophyta

Damn!!!  That sucks.  I'll miss the BIG guy.  Wow!!

Thanks Acid,

Love you lots.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Acid Lips

yeah it sucks he was such a cool guy :(

Chris Brady

So it's confirmed?  Damn.  I liked him as an actor.  He will be missed.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Koren

Definitely will be missed. He was an amazing actor and thankfully didn't take on the typical 'big muscle guy' roles which was awesome.

R.I.P

Just as sad about this as I was about Andy Whitfield. Both of them deserved full happy and long lives. Its a shame that was taken away

tozhma

Oh gosh, I came here to post this. Sad to see him go. Some actors are simply good for a decade or so until they age out of their niche, others like Alan Arkin really mature into fantastic new roles as age and experience accumulates. I would like to have seen where he what he could have done.

R.I.P., one sexy, sexy man  :'(

Harlome

This is pretty sad, I found out yesterday D=. It really is a shame that he had to go so soon. <3 R.I.P

Remy

I was deeply saddened when I heard the news first the other day.  I think he was one of those gentle giants..or certainly came across as one. Always enjoyed his movies.  Will be very sadly missed.

Blank Parchment

He will defiantly be miss. He was a wonderful actor as I am sure he was a person. But it slightly upsets me, Who is going to head Ricky Bobby's racing team now?
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda

Mobats

I just keep hearing the dramatic reading of Are You There God Its Me Margret when I think of him now.

Samael

One of my favorite actors.
He made a movie better just by his presence.
This is really disheartening... such a gifted man.

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan,
"You're the man."
You're the Man
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"