New Citizen of Konoha (Shade226 and Airressa)

Started by Shade, February 18, 2010, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Akeru pulled out his wallet. "Don't worry, I've got this." He paid for the dress, and handed it to Airressa. "So, would you like to change into it here? No offense, but you look kind of ridiculous in what I gave you." He said, smiling slightly.

Airressa

She giggled, "Yes, most definitely," she walked into the changing room, took off the giant clothes she had been wearing and slipped into her new dress. It fit her perfectly, clinging to her every curve. The slits on the side fell right bellow her hips and the neck draped between her cleavage giving her the perfect amount. 'She felt very beautiful,' she thought as she spun around in the mirror. She walked out of the room and blushed as she saw Akeru, smiling up at him cutely, "thanks."
Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Shade

Akeru could only stare at her as she stepped out into view. She looked amazing. "Y-you're welcome" he managed to say. He cleared his throat. "Er... do you want to check for anything else? I mean, you may be here for awhile..."

Airressa

She grabbed a few more things and piled it up in front of the owner, Akeru payed for it and she thanked him once more.
"So, since I am new here, why don't you show what you think is the most beautiful place here?" she looked up at him with excited eyes.

Shade

"The most beautiful place, huh? ok, follow me." Akeru led the way through the village, to it's most beautiful spot. They stopped at the base of the mountain, the one that had the faces of all the Hokages carved into it. He turned to Airressa. "We're going to need to do some climbing. I'll have to carry you again."

Airressa

She laughed as she saw the faces in the stone, "there is something much like this where I live," she told him. She walked around him and jumped onto his back, her bare legs clinging around him, "you smell so much like the earth," she decided to tell him this time as she clung tight.

Shade

Akeru blushed when she said. "Uh... thanks." He stood up, and leapt up, jumping up the mountain. Finally, they came to a stop on top of the 6th head on the mountain, the head of the current Hokage. Akeru kneeled down again so Airressa could hop off. "Here we are. the most beautiful place in all of Konoha..."

Airressa

She looks around and her eyes turn as big as saucers.
"Wow. this is amazing," she says, while looking around some more.
She turns back to him and pulls him in close, her face inches away from his.
"You mister, are very amazing, thank you for this." she giggles and kisses him softly, blushing.

Shade

Areku was too surprised to react. He just stood there, his face turning steadily redder. After about thirty seconds, he managed to stutter out. "Y-y...y-you're welcome." He didn't have much experience with women. He spent most of his time training, the only female he knew well at all was one of his teammates, and that was strictly a friendship.

Airressa

Airressa blushes and steps away after he doesn't react much, "uhm, sorry." 
She walks to the edge of the cliff and looks over at the beautiful view, "wow," is all she could say.
She looked back at him for a second, wondering why he didn't respond, she could not understand him. It seemed that he was attracted to her, but men here could act totally different than men back home, she didn't know.
She decided to test him...
Walking towards him she placed her hand delicately on his shoulder, she pulled him in towards her so their faces were inches apart, "does this make you nervous?" she asked.

Shade

Akeru felt his blush deepen. "Y-yes..."

His mind was in overdrive. 'What's wrong with me? I'm a Chunin of Konoha! I face life or death situations almost everyday! why does this girl make me feel nervous to the point that I can barely move?'

He gulped, trying to get rid of the lump in his throat. 'What is she up to? Does she really like me? But we barely know each other, yet I feel... this doesn't make sense!'

Airressa

Airressa kissed his nose delicately and pulled herself away.
She couldn't explain her sudden attraction to this man, but there was one.
Deciding to just live with it for a while she said calmly, "maybe we should go back to your place and rest, I am feeling very warn out."
She shuffled her feat on the ground nervously, thinking maybe she had gone too far.

Shade

Akeru nodded. He allowed Airressa to climb on his back, and he made his way down the face of the mountain. He knew that she felt uncomfortable after she had opened up to him.

"...Airressa, listen, about earlier... It's not you, it's me. I'm... i'm not used to being intimate with people. For years, they've been the closest people to me. And they've only been friends... I've never been... in a relationship with someone. So please, don't mind that I blush and freeze up a lot, I'm just not used to that sort of thing, ok?"

Airressa

She jumped off his back and smile at his statement.
"It's okay," she replied, "lets just go back to your place and rest a little, I think it will be good for both of us."
She grabbed his hand once again and started pulling him in the direction of his house, smiling to herself.

Shade

Akeru's blush returned, as he allowed himself to get pulled around by this strange girl. Some of the villagers gave a few strange looks, but he didn't care.

"You said you were from New York, right? Since you've been around Konoha, can you tell me about the place that you come from?"

Airressa

"Well, there are many more people, and very tall buildings." she said trying to figure out how to easily explain New York city to someone who has never seen it before.
"People definitely don't dress the same there," she laughed, "but they are still people just like you and all your friends and family."
She looks around trying to find something else to explain the world she came from, she though of explaining cell phones or computers, but figured that would be too difficult.
"Well, they definitely can't move as fast as you!" she said giggling as they got to his house.

Shade

"So, there aren't any ninja where you come from?" Akeru was very interested to hear about this. Nearly every country he knew of had some sort of Ninja village, even the minor ones. All except for the Land of Iron, which had samurai to keep the peace, and they could still use chakra like ninja did.

Airressa

"Well," she giggled, "some people take forms of karate to learn the ways of the ninja.... I guess."
They walked inside and she ran over and plopped down on the couch, slipping her sandals off and pulling her legs up to her body.
She looked over at him and motioned for him to come closer, "so, do you live here alone, or do you have a room..." she stopped thinking they probably didn't use the term 'roommate' here, "err do you live with someone?"

Shade

Akeru took a seat on the couch next to her. "No, I live here by myself. It's relatively easy to afford a place like this on a ninja's pay, provided you do the right missions. Most of my missions are ranked B, and few C ones when things are getting slow... I have had  couple A ranked missions though."

Airressa

"Oh, cool!" Airressa replied, pretending she knew what he was talking about.
She scooted closer to him on the couch, wanting to see if ninjas were quick at making moves, she giggled at herself.
"So," she whispered as she got closer to him, "got anymore questions for me?"

Shade

Akeru blushed. He wanted to ask what she was up to, but that would've seemed rude. "N-no... not right now, at least... What would you like to know about this place? I mean, you could be here for quite awhile..." He began rambling, something he did sometimes when he was nervous.

Airressa

She smiled as he rambled on and on about the place he lived and the people he knew, when he finally stopped she realized he had never once brought up a woman in his life, so, and lovely ladies in your life?" she said, winking at him.

Shade

Akeru blushed again as she asked him this. "No... no, I'm afraid not. I spend most of my time training, I haven't really spent much time around any women, except for one of my teammates."

Airressa

She felt tension between them, but the kind of tension she enjoyed. Laying her body across his lap Airressa looked up into his eyes, her head relaxed on the arm rest. She ran her finger from his forehead down his nose and to his chin, "you sir, are a very attractive man to have no spent much time with women."

Shade

Akeru felt his face flush. "Uh... thank you." He muttered quietly. He was stuck. He couldn't get off the couch without throwing Airressa off of him, and he couldn't do that... he wasn't even sure if he wanted to. "W-what about you? You don't have a boyfriend back where you come from?" He asked, trying to get the focus off of him for now.