Play with me, please?

Started by SandsofKing, January 17, 2009, 12:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandsofKing

All right, let's start this up properly, eh? My name is Sands, a recent addition to this community and I have simple request: I want someone to play with me.

Now, before we do anything else, I have some rules that I'll hope you'll follow.

1. Please, write more than one line. I don't care if it's three or four, just as long as it's more than one.
2. Have a reasonable grasp of the English language.
3. If you don't want to play anymore, feel free to tell me. I'll do you the same courtesy.
4. Overall, be polite, I'll try my best to remain civil.

With those out of the way, we can get to the important things, right? I have no real plot ideas, I tend to wing all my games, keeps each one fresh.
My role play topics are as follows:

MistressXslave - My favored pairings: Supernatural creature(This can be anything you prefer)Xsacrifice, Older sisterXyounger brother, teacherXstudent, enemies(this requires some explanation), best friends(may tie into enemies). Any other pairing or plot you have is certainly welcome. My sub characters are not tame, expect resistance.

SciFi - This I want to work out some sort of plot, can tie into the above category or not. I want to explore with a little romance, so this might let me do that. I might want to do something involving an apocalyptic future, concerning the evolution of mankind. I'm not entirely sure on how to do this one and owuld love help in working out a plot.

Dark Fantasy - My little idea for this genre has something to do with a race war, magic-borne immigrants left their dying world to colonize a new one but severely underestimated prejudice of the native races.  Details can come from brainstorming together, I would like input from any partner.

I will not do any movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons.

But I will play books if I have read them.

PM me with a selected topic or a favored one, I am open to listen to any idea at least once, so please, message me. Thank you!

SandsofKing

A little wait never hurt me.

Dashenka

Patience is a virtue  ;)

Anyway I am kind of interested in your Dark Fantasy thing, so send me a PM if you want and we can discuss some things about it.

(It could be that I do not respond instantly, please be patient then :P )
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

SandsofKing

All right, then.

I didn't think I seemed impatient but I'll take your word for it.

Paradox

Quote from: SandsofKing on January 18, 2009, 01:12:26 PM

I didn't think I seemed impatient but I'll take your word for it.

People often see the constant "bumping" of a Wanted thread as that person being impatient, since you're bumping it so people don't miss it.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

SandsofKing

But I haven't done it constantly.

Oh well.

Faiith

Hello!
I'm interested in a few games, I have yet to have my first roleplay on Elliquiy.
Don't worry, I won't send you repeated one liners, those are just rude!

Anyway, my only question is if you are sticking to sub characters or willing to play an equal match or even Dom?

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Please consult my o&o/rabbit hole and stories page before pming :)

SandsofKing

I'm sticking to subs right now.

I never Dom and later I might do something with equals but I want to get used to this place before I do that.