Medieval, Fantasy/Adventure, Vanilla, F for M or F character. TAKEN

Started by Ember Star, November 05, 2013, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

TAKEN

Please see my Ons and Offs thread (link located in signature)

Name: A Storm is Brewing
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure 
Era/Setting: Medieval/Kingdom
Sexual Category: Light/Vanilla
Pairing: F/M or F/F

My Preferred Role: Nimrodel (as Nim is a old character of mine, who plays her is none negotiable. Below is her appearance)

Plot: In the kingdom of Tabetha a dark cloud is growing and looming overhead. Nobody knows where this dark storm originated, only that it grows stronger by the day. Many (including the King) believe that it is a precursor to great trouble to come.

Meanwhile, a traveling woman by the name of Nimrodel Lamori has come to Tabetha. While she usually just passes through countries she comes across, the dark cloud has gotten her attention. Mainly because she has a very unique ability, she can manipulate the weather. It is an ability she was born with. She soon figures out that she has no power to manipulate the storm cloud, which leads her to confirm that is not of nature. Nim soon meets a young citizen of the kingdom. Together, they set out to find out what the storm cloud really is and where it comes from...

PM me if interested. This is not first come first serve. I may turn you down if I feel we won't mesh for the story
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony