Wilkin's Coffee

Started by Sabby, June 18, 2009, 11:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Wilkins Coffee

Now are you guna drink the effing coffee >___>

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Soran

*snigger*
If they broadcast that today, can you imagine the lawsuits?.... *shock*

Oniya

So that's what Jim Henson was doing before inventing Muppets...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

King

These two do bear a very striking resemblance to Oscar and Kermit, don't they?

Oniya

I was thinking Telly - only blue.  Oscar's fuzzier.

EDIT:  OMFG!  I went to the actual YouTube page, and it has Jim Henson in the tags! 

I was making a joke with my first comment... O_O
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Serephino

Sabby

"Bad things tend to happen to people who don't drink wilkins coffee"

King

I was meaning the voice more than the puppet itself. I'm not sure, it's been forever since I've seen anything muppets, but it just screams Oscar to me...

Oniya

(*has small child, and therefore older Henson stuff must be passed on*)  Actually, Oscar was a lot - brasher?  Sort of a permanent sneer in his voice.  There were a couple dumpy-looking monsters with that deep, sort of slow-sounding voice, though.  MuppetWiki wasn't much help, though.

Sabby

Its by the Muppets creator, whatever his name is... he was approached by Wilkin's to make the commercials.