Space Pirate recruiting new Crew - 1 Female crew required.

Started by Jester, July 11, 2013, 03:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Captain Max Blane leaned back slowly on the hard chair. He was watching the whole room as he drank. Next to him his Number One sat quietly.

He had made it known on the station that he  was looking for a new crew. His last crew were now comfy and looking forward to spending their ill gotten gains. He had let them off a week ago and had enjoyed the break himself.

The "Indigo" had needed some work and he had spent some of his fortune on upgrades which would make this trip easy. The Indigo was a Long Range Heavy Infiltrator.

He was keeping an eye on who applied to his contact man. He never met new crew till they were on board and instead preferred watching them during the interview process from afar and giving a nod to his Number Two if he approved.

Blane was a thickset man in his early thirties. He had black hair that fell to his shoulders and a jaw that could withstand many a punch. He sat back and light a cigarette. This would take some time.....

I am looking for 1 female crew member either wanting to become a space pirate and not realising that female crew will not be considered equal.. not until she proves herself. Alternatively she could be a spoil of war and taken immediately as a slave on board.

I would like a girl who will start weak but grow as the stories develops. I would like her to rise the ranks and become Number One. Someone the entire crew respect.

Sexual Content can be discussed. I am open to heavy to soft depending on the character submitted.