Committed and Literate Female Wanted for Monster Girl Scenarios (M for F)

Started by xenophylia, July 05, 2013, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenophylia

I currently have several plot lines ready to go involving monster girls.  Would prefer a female writing partner who is literate and willing to contribute to the plot.  I've already had several people ditch the threads I am trying to start before they even got underway, so please understand that there is going to be some plot development...sex will not happen in the first post!  That being said, here's a few things you might want to know before signing up to RP with me.

1. I am looking for partners who actually understand what a roleplay is and are committed to developing a story and are willing to contribute ideas.  I like being challenged to change the plot on the fly if something interesting develops that is out of my own control.  Newbies to this forum are welcome to inquire (I'm not quite the elitist that some members of this forum appear to be).  I prefer play by post.  AIM/YIM have their place for shorter more “intense” scenarios, but when I'm doing a story I like to think about my posts a bit...

2. You will be playing a monster girl of some type.  Favorites of mine are spidergirls, lamias/ nagas, and succubi.  I have plots ready to go involving each one.

3. Most of these Rps involve tentacles/ webs/ coils or some kind of bondage, which is a particular kink of mine.  They can also involve oviposition so if you enjoy that sort of thing good for you.  I prefer a seductive predator who is more likely to tempt/ lure the prey into their clutches rather than using force.  My Rps are typically nonviolent, though they may be graphic sexually if things go that way.

4. I am open to new ideas and will incorporate my partner's particular kinks into the plot wherever possible.  Underage, scat and extreme violence are about my only real "No"s.

5. Typically I will be playing an explorer/ scientist who stumbles upon the monstergirl.  A power struggle then ensues, with my character trying to capture the monster while the monster tries to defeat my character through whatever means possible.  Neither of  the characters are exclusively dominant or submissive-  I like a good power struggle.  There are no pre-defined endings either as to which character actually triumphs...that will depend on the course of the story.  I have a background rooted in science so I can often add some realistic elements to the plot that may be lacking elsewhere.

That's it in a nutshell.  I'm not going to go into detail on any of the plot lines here.  If there's a particular monstergirl you want to play please pm me and I'll be happy to discuss specifics, as well as what kinks you are looking to indulge in the thread.  As I've mentioned...commitment is the key.  I usually post first and that post is typically longer and introduces my character and the basis of the story.  It can sometimes be a while till the two character even meet.  Consider it foreplay.   And again, if you're interested, please drop me a pm.  X.