IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She nods as she smiles. "He had to work from like 9-6 today." Its like 830 right now.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I'm sorry. Hows Renee and the relationship going?" Kelsey likes Renee and glad her brother finally found someone.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him and gives an evil grin. "And your the one telling me to watch out. Real smooth fella"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles at him. "It doesn't matter though. I mean you and Renee are perfect for each other. You'll end up getting married and living the perfect life. There is gonna be a little Mikey running around soon. Watch out. That could be trouble." She teases him.

Kaiser Maverick

“Yeah but remember I have I a house, money and a brain. So I win."

AAA111

"2 out of 3 aint bad right" She says laughing hysterically and pointing at her head to symbolize the brain part. She smiles. They always tease each other.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well I gotta get back to Renee.Have fun kid." he said with a wink and left. He told Alex to head up and check on her.

AAA111

She smiles. "Mikey I promise I'll be smart. I won't let you down. I'll text you later okay?" She smiles as he leaves and Alex heads up. She is laying in her bed under the covers coughing and wheezing uncontrollably.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh wow your right. All praise the mighty Alex" I say mockingly. i'm a huge teaser.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles. "Mikey said that you'd be my protector from now on. Guess what I'm gonna be Aunt Kelsey and you'll end up being Uncle Alex" She smiles wide.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Not yet but  Ifeel like your the one for me. One day in the way future I'd like to think so. I'm head over heels in love with you"