Looking for something fast. No story required. Seeking M or F.

Started by Crystal Sex Lover, June 26, 2010, 12:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sex Lover

Hi all. I just got approved and I'm looking for something sexy and quick for now. I'll go for something long and romantic and with story later.

For now I'm looking to start some of the following.

First
I'm going home after doing some late night OT after work. And as I am going down to the lobby of the office building, another person walks into the elevator. Now, this person can be male or female, prefered female but I dont mind either. But just then the elevator stops suddenly. The lights and ventilation is still on so one of us calls for help. At the other end of the speaker the technician claims that the pully system has jammed and that they'll send someone to unjam it soon. However, the other person gets a little horny (maybe she's been eyeing me for a while and thinks that this may be the best oppertunity to get under my skirt) and attempts to have her fun with me. I'll play the submissive girl who has mild lesbian tendencies for this game.

Second
I wanna be a renamon from the digimon series. And I want my trainer to take me for a special training session. This can be in the forest or in a room or a tavern or anywhere comfortable. I dont mind if my trainer is male or female.

Third
I would like to be tentacle raped. It doesnt matter where this time round. School or at home of behind the alley. I just want to play the victim in a non-violent but completely intrusive tentacle rp. I'd like my rpp partner to be detailed in this one. Please be ready to type long and descriptive in this one. thank you.

If anyone is interested for a quickie, pls reply or PM me.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Haibane

Welcome to Elliquiy! If you're just seeking quick fun scenes without a story, you could try posting your scene ideas up in the One Shots thread where people will be looking specifically for short games that don't involve stuff like plot or character developments.

FragarachZ

I might be up for this. Your 3rd idea is intriguing... If you tell me what's okay with you and what's not (as in ons and offs) I'm game.
O&O

Crystal Sex Lover

Haibane >> Oops. Ok, the next time I need a quick one I'll post it there. Thanks.

FragarachZ >> PM me and we'll discuss the plot and stuff.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wolfy

Gracie