F seeking M!

Started by KieraHaroden, February 03, 2013, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KieraHaroden

Howdy!

It's been a long time since I've been on here but I'm back and looking for some new RP partners (not sure if my previous ones are still around... it HAS been a while!). Life is pretty crazy at the moment, with motherhood, work and full time studying for a BA hons. I'll try to get a post in at least once a week, unless opportunities come up that allow me to post more. I try to get in at least two or three decent sized paragraphs in each post, but sometimes I can post more or less, depending on how I'm feeling. I prefer to play by thread, rather than chat or IM's. I'm also quite a perfectionist so I'm big on grammar, and I try to be as descriptive as possible in my posts. Check out my O's and O's (the link is in my signature) for more information.

If you're interested in creating a story with me, then read on!

Potential story lines I'm currently thinking of:

Something based on George R.R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. I adore this series and would love to try a pairing from it, like Ramsey/Sansa, Cersei/Jaime, or can mix it up and move away from the storyline!
Something based on Orange Is The New Black. I LOVE this show, and I like the idea of the prison guards using their power over the inmates.
A D/S relationship along the lines of the one in 'Secretary'. I'm thinking more of the relationship and the mechanics behind it, rather than pure smut.

I'm sorry this seems pretty vague, but if you're interested at all then send me a PM or reply on here and we can come up with something (unless you have something in mind). I'm open to any ideas you may have also!

Look forward to hearing from you. :)
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

KieraHaroden

Updated with a couple of potential storylines based on two different book series.

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

KieraHaroden

Update:

I'm currently not looking for anymore partners as of yet. I have several I'm working with now, and until I have more time freed up, I won't be able to keep up with any more. Thank you all for the interest though. :) <3

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

KieraHaroden

Update!

Added two new bases for stories.

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner