The many wants of Moi~

Started by GanonDwarf, August 07, 2010, 07:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

*snip*

First off, here is my F-List. You should check it if you want to rp with me.

Some guidelines, not many but figured better be formal.

1.If you do not like our rp anymore, or want something changed. Please...please tell me. I hate waiting for a reply that'll never come.

2.Iam a lover of activty, if you can post at least once a day thats super. Of course I know if something comes up or just life in general can get in your way. That's cool and I understand that.

3.I'm not huge on grammar, but I would like to be able to understand your posts, that be super. But again I don't need perfect english...just readable english. Also posts in third person are the best for me.

4.Idon't need a lot, but one or two decent paragraphs will do. PLEASE no one liners.
5.I only rp in threads.

And with that, I think we can get the show on the road.

Plots (Always willing to work details out with in them.)

1.A school teacher notices she is quite attracted to one of her male students. And sets up an alaberate plan to bed the student.  This could be threw black mail, or seduction.  Eventually the two could form a bond and have to face all of the troubles that relationship would.

2.A anime fan/Otaku falls for a girl who looks EXATCLY like a anime girl.  Said girl is quite popular on the social latter. Eventually a romance forms.

Pairings.
Popular girl/nerdy guy.
Boyfriend/girlfriend/girlfriend's best friend.
Pirates
Roomates
Neighbours

Animes
One piece(CRAVEING)
Fairy Tail( CRAVEING, WOULD KILL FOR A GOOD OC X LUCY ROMANCE)
Naruto
Soul Eater

Name others cause that's just really the ones I really want. I might be forgetting some.

I do play a lot of video games, so name something and we can work it out.

I do like to play Ocs word or warning. But I can play two characters and OC and a Canon if you so wish.

PM or reply in this thread. Thanks~

Mod note: NO personal information in public posts, thank you.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!