Union (BESM rp, interest check)

Started by Acid Lips, March 12, 2011, 09:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

A normal day in a normal school in Japan, who would even believe that would be the start of a event so great that the entire world was affected. A single book that nobody believed that had magic powers, a book on secret arts and secret dark magic. One girl was responsible for it all, a girl that would make a change so great, that even the great armies could not even begin to scratch it. The imagination of a person goes to great lengths, a person creates stuff to make other feel better through Anime and Videogames. What happens when a simple page in a book serves as a key to bring the imagination of all people in earth to reality, what happens  when the simple words from a book serves as catalyst to the end of the world.

OOC:
This will be a BESM rp, where as I explained the words in your imagination will come to life. The words from my character will change the universe, I am looking to do a mixup of all words in anime and videogames into this rp. There will be new planets that I will post once I have interested people.  I want to first see who is interested so I can work the details of the rp and give you the basics of your character sheet.

MasterMischief

Which edition of BESM were you planning on using?  I wish I could commit to this.  I have only had the chance to play one, very short-lived BESM campaign.

Acid Lips

MasterMischief

Acid Lips

lol we need to wait for more peeps then

MasterMischief

I am afraid I can not participate.  I am too eratic a poster.

Acid Lips

MasterMischief

Good luck though.  I want to watch.