Victorian/Steampunnk/Modern/Post Apocolyptic/Multiple Fandom. Sixties Throwback

Started by Sixties Throwback, October 31, 2012, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixties Throwback

I have a lot of scenarios in my head, that I'd love to give a go.

I will do M/F and F/F... but do not feel comfortable writing M/M.
(I have no prejudices... I am a proud LGBT Ally, just don't feel comfortable playing it)

I enjoy historical settings. (American Antebellum/Victorian/SteamPunk)

and modern day settings/near future/post apocalyptic

I am a member of a lot of Fandoms and like to set plays in these universes.

This includes:

I am currently CRAVING a Game Of Thrones game!

Harry Potter
Sons of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
DC universe
Marvel Universe
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Walking Dead
Ctuhulu mythos

Buffy:

This is one I'd really like to try, I'm obsessed with Buffy.

I like the Idea of a Willow/Dawn plot. 

Or Buffy/Willow

Also something with Buffy/Giles.

Maybe Anya/Tara.

Harry Potter/Marauders:

This is also something I'd like to do:

Hermione/Luna when they are 16-18.

Hermione/Ginny when they are 16-18.

Harry/Ginny when married.

Snape/Lilly while at school.

Sirius/Lilly when James and Lilly are married.

Groupies Through The Ages
I really like this Idea.

For as long as there as been Rock Stars, There have been Groupies. Girls who are devoted to the band, they worship them. Giving pleasure when ever it is wanted. There Idols have a power over them. It is inevitable that there would be an abuse of this power.

Characters:

Elvis
Buddy Holly
John Lennon
Ozzy
Jimmy Page
David Bowie
Robert Hetfield
Axl Rose
Slash
Anthony Kedis
Dimebag Darrell
Billy Joe Armstrong
Gerard Way

& The groupies.

I'd be happy to play any other Rock Star, suggestions are very welcome.

Slumber Party

A group of girl's, seniors in high school. Attend a slumber party. One of them is into some pretty intense stuff.
She introduces the others to her twisted world of perversion.

Private School

In the Colorado hills, there is a school. A private school just for girls. Think the Outlook hotel from The Shining meets Saint Trinians. For the Winter months the school is completely shut off from the outside world. There are no males aloud on site, due to the temptations that the isolation would cause. The Head Mistress treats the girls as her personal pets. One day a man arrives after being lost in a snowstorm...

From Hell

From the Alan Moore graphic Novel/the film... sort of.

It's 1888, the nights are cool as Autumn comes to an end. The London borough of Whitechaple is crawling with prostitutes. Selling their bodies to survive, most of them anyway. A strange man is prowling the streets. Killing, maiming and mutilating these prostitutes. He lets some of them live, some of them are killed. The police are trying to catch him. But they have no chance of catching the infamous Jack The Ripper.

There is only one man. Inspector Frank Abeline. A psychic, opium addicted man in his mid twenties. He is the only man who has the ability to stop the murders. He meets and falls for the Prostitute Marry Kelly. She is Irish born, with flame red hair. Together they investigate, while carrying on there exotic affair.

Will they find the Ripper?
Will they stay together forever?
Will they survive?

I am also an avid reader and plays based on these books would be awesome to try:

Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
On The Road by Jack Kerouac
Under the Dome by Stephen King

I have some more detailed plots, if you are interested please post below. =D

playfullchick76

I'd be happy to play something from the walking dead verse with you. A possible character for me could be a Marine Lieutenant, one of the few to escape Atlanta the night the containment lines were broken. I am a fan of the series, and you seem like a well read, intelligent person, perfect for such a roleplay.

Let me know if you're interested.

blackcatotaku

I am a big red hot chili peppers fan and would be very interested in the Groupies Through The Ages plot line with Anthony Kiedis. I am also a Harry Potter fan girl and have long wanted to explore the idea of Lilly x Snape during their younger years. Let me know if your interested in discussing either for potential RP with me. :)

Trystia

I would be very much interested in roleplaying a relationship between Hermione x Luna if you are still looking for potential RP partners.

TamaRose

Would you be willing to do an RP about Wolverine and an original OC character? I think I have a good story line but I need someone committed and good at giving me more then a one liner. I would be the OC. Could you PM me and let me know either way. Thank you!