News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Male Pirate Lord

Started by Ravensahnk, December 23, 2011, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

Hey there so as the title says, I am seeking a character who will play a male pirate lord.  Whether you're male or female is of no importance to me.  The general idea of the story was actually inspired by various commercials I have been seeing lately regarding Captain Morgan drinks.  With each one I see I get various ideas to add to a story that may one day form and grow into a nice story.

Any whos off to the various ideas.  Many of them are your basic cliche stories, but once fully plotted out could take a twist and shape of their own.  :)

Plot 1.

A slave born into captivity was born and raised on a secluded island where the Pirate Lord meets with his fleet of men.  When men are around, she normally retires to the slave living quarters since she is a cleaner, not one of his men had seen her.  At least until one night when she filled in for a sick friend who would be beaten if she did not do her duties.  I was thinking since it was her first night, she could perhaps break something and cause all eyes to go onto her...whether it is a good thing or a bad thing would be up to my pirate lord.  ;)

Plot 2.

A gypsy leader who lived in the heart of France has traveled farther down to a port in Spain where pirates do their trading.  For several years the young woman made a good profit telling fortunes and performing.  It was the ideal place, at least until a fleet of savage pirates come in and ransack the entire port.  They take the healthy and attractive young women so that they could present them to their lord when they reach port on the secluded island. They take her and she then meets the pirate lord. 

So all must be warned.  My characters are generally stubborn and sharp tongued.  Even for a slave they could be defiant at times.  But for plot one she shall be more subdued but the plot two character will be a vixen.