[EX] Black Rose (Interest Check & OOC Thread)

Started by Kalab, February 18, 2010, 03:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalab

I initially planned this to be a solo RP but I think it could be fun as a group Rp as well so I posted this in both wanted forums.

I have an idea for a RP that's sort of a cross between zombie movies like Resident Evil and 28 days later and Ultraviolet. The virus would have originated in a facility somewhere in southern California and has spread over about a third of the United States and a good portion of Mexico.
The main plot of the story would be to retreive a pure sample of the virus from the facility in order to produce an antidote or a biological means to eradicate those infectected by the virus. It is a final attempt at a solution before the government is forced by the other governments of the world to start dropping the big bombs.
The Ultraviolet portion comes about with the agent or agents that are sent in to retreive the sample. They could be survivors of the virus and therefore immune but it has mutated in their bodies so that obtaining a solution from their blood is impossible. The agent(s) would basically have the same enhancements as Violet did in the movie like senses and physical abilities as well as the weapon manifestation thing she did.
It is my intent to do the story as a solo RP but would consider doing a group RP if the idea attracts enough inerest. There could easily be multiple agents and of course there will be survivors in the infected zone. My ideas are not exactly set in stone and I would be happy to hear insight from others who would be interested in doing this story with me.

I would like to discuss the story to some extent before I actually start the thread. The story will contain lots of blood and gore as well as whatever other offensive acts that the imagination of my fellow writers can conceive. I am rather sure that could be quite offensive to some of the general population. I am placing no limits on the story so it will be posted in the EXTREME section. This should be considered a warning for anyone that is squeamish, you may want to back away now.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

I am adding this link to another RP that myself and a few others are attempting to get started. Its possible some of you may be interested.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61054.0
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Malgriff

Kalab

[imgwidth=500][/img]

Malgriff

PaleEnchantress

Being E's resident necromancer I wouldn't mind joining as an antagonist. Just throwing an idea out there what if the Virus has it's own mind and can exert control over those infected. I wouldn't even be adverse to my part being that of someone/something that will eventually be defeated and destroyed.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kalab

That is an intriguing idea. The discussion of the zombies being organized in some way had been discussed in PM's. That idea hadn't come up. I like it.
The idea is still in its infancy so I am open to any ideas before actually starting the thread.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kaiten

I like this RP idea. I was gonna join one similar a long time ago but I got busy so you can probably count me in on this one.

Kalab

Great. Glad you liked the idea. Welcome aboard.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kaiten

Now about how have their bodies mutated? Would these be like small mutations, or large ones that are very physically apparent?

Kalab

If you are speaking of the zombies, most would retain a humanoid appearance but there will be some with extreme physical abnormalities as the virus mutates. If you have some ideas, it would be great to hear them. One of the great things about groups is more ideas to work with.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

PaleEnchantress

Well MxM is my preferred area, but I thought I would mention I can be very flexible when the story calls for it. As the antagonist I might have "close interactions" with any of the players at some point.

Keep me posted.

Malgriff

Kalab

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on February 18, 2010, 06:05:46 PM
Well MxM is my preferred area, but I thought I would mention I can be very flexible when the story calls for it. As the antagonist I might have "close interactions" with any of the players at some point.

Keep me posted.

I have no problem with any kind of interaction between characters as long as they have both agreed upon said interaction. Everybody is into their own thing and I have no intention of inhibitting anyone's enjoyment.
If someone wants no sexual interactions that's fine. If they want to get gang raped by mutated monkeys I'm fine with that too.

Any and all are welcome here.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

Regarding my last post, even though any and all types of interactions are welcome here, even encouraged, I would really like to develope a solid long term storyline and and not endless stream of sex scenes.
I would also like to encourage brainstorming sessions between participants. I have found these sessions to greatly enhance a story and I have learned not to set any plans in stone because it can always be made better. Ideas should be presented at anytime and discussed amongst us. I would like to take advantage of the creativity of everyone participating and to produce a kick ass RP.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

I like this idea ;D You know I can't resist a RP where I get to rip through a bunch of enemies ;). I'd love playing a Violet-like character. I always thought she was awesome.

Kalab

Demik, hey girl glad you could make it. I was thinking you might find this one interesting. Told you I was gonna try to put a group thing together. I kinda like slicing through hordes of enemies myself.
You reckon Nim is gonna want a piece of this too?
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

Hmmm... possibly. You could certainly invite him and see. I was also thinking... have you ever played the game Prototype? It's kinda a mutating zombie virus getting loose too. We could add elements of that to it too. Like the Hunters, they're giant, strong really fast monsters. Wicked tank destroyers. I hate it when they gang up on me... anyway they're kool but I also like the way the main character can shift his form. He can turn his arm into a wicked blade, or give himself giant fists like boulders that can smash things, he can fly for short distances and run straight up a building (while carrying a poor innocent victim which he can throw off the top of empire state building... so much fun watching them fly...), he can lift cars and throw them, coat himself in a thick coat of wicked looking armor, turn his arm into a shield, and also turn his arm into a kind of whip which can drag down helicopters. I think it'd be kool if one or maybe all of the agents had those abilities or some of them.

Kalab

I think it would be cool if some of the zombies eventually mutated to have some of these abilities. We definitely want worthy advesaries(sp) even though they outnumber us by an ungodly ratio. They will bcome stronger and more dangerous as the story progresses and the virus mutates.
I was thinking of the agents being more like the Violet character but able to manifest a vast array of weaponary. Now I like the idea of them being able to scale buildings.
They will have enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, smell, sight, hearing. The technology of their suits could allow them additional abilities unique to each agent. That could probably work out. Each agent could decide on their own additional ability.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

That would be kool. I like the idea of being able to manifest weapons. Each agent could have a specialty like you said enhanced by their suits. Electricity, fire, invisibility, and so on. Ha, like Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist. He can snap his fingers and things go kaboom. ;D Oh! Which reminds me of someone who might be interested in this one... *Scampers off to see if she can recruit him* Ah, and another note I think their suits should only be able to handle one special ability so we don't have one person who can just do it all. They all have the speed and reflexes and such but only one special ability.

Kalab

Well the weapons manifestation will be common to all of them and probably a grappling hook so they can follow each other as a unit. Each person can come up with their own unique ability they would like to have.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

krisalyx

"MEOW" did i hear someone say zombies well i had a few zombie related idea myself that went nowhere fast is there anymore room for another new character if not i'll wait 'till the next go around
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

Kalab

Sure Krisalyx, there is still room and feel free to drop any ideas you may have as well. Demik and myself have been having a little brainstorming session. I find them extremely helpful.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Jumps into the party.  (Crunch... looks down to see the head of a zombie underfoot with its brains oozing out in all directions... looks around spots cajundave)  Hey buddy would you mind trying to keep better track of your trophies!  Every time I come to one of your party's I have to watch where I step or even sit for that matter.  I see you caught Demik's interest with this new venture of yours... your right this story is bound to get exceedingly gory... sounds like a blast to me count me in.

~Nim~

Kalab

I have the hardest time keeping a maid. They all leave screaming "TOO MUCH HEADS"

Go Figure. Hehehe
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Yeah well just don't ask Demik to clean them up... they'll never get picked up for sure.  Well except to toss them around like volley balls or use them as hacky sacks.

Selene

Morning all, though I would throw my name in. I do love a good zombie bashing.

Kalab

Ok, it looks like we have plenty enough people for an RP. Things went a little faster than I expected so please be patient with me, we'll get something going soon.
The available characters are basically agents and people trapped within the infected zone.

The agents are people who were in contact with the virus but were affected in a different way than becoming a zombie. They posessd a rare dormant gene that was awakened within them giving them enhaced physical abilities such as strength, speed, and reflexes. There will small variances in the extent of their enhancement just like some people are stronger than others and some are faster. The virus also enhanced there sense of smell, sight, and hearing. It will be the same with their senses, some peolpe see, hear and smell better than others. Their enhancements will be somewhere in the range of 5x to 6x that of their previous capabilities.
The agents will wear lightweight high tech battle suits giving them the ability to manifest a wide range of weapons as well as giving them some defensive capabilities as well. The suits will also give each agent one unique ability that could be akin to a super power. I will leave each person's ability to be their choice.

The uninfected within the zone is an optional role for anybody that for some reason does not want enhancements. They can be armed with whatever weapons are at hand and may have learned skills of their own. They may be have been military or law enforcement, they may have been in the medical field, they may have been a homeless person that just knows how to survive with next to nothing. The choice will be yours.

I would also like to ask that everyone be able to post at least once a day as an agent. If this is a problem perhaps you could play as one of the uninfected. I may have one additional opening for such a person that I have been juggling around in my head, it would be Central Command.
Central Command would not have an active role. They would basically provide intel and maybe give the agents additional missions along the way. They would follow the team's progress via satelite and the additional missions could be almost anything. 'Zombies are converging on a mall, there may be survivors, check it out.' 'The nuclear(sp) power plant at where ever is going critical, stabilize the reactor.' You kind of get the idea.

I will try to get a character profile thread up at some point today and post the link here. Should any of you have additional ideas for types of characters you would want to play, just post them here or PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

If I have forgotten anything of importance, don't be shy, let me know.

I edited this post to be more specific about the enhancements obtained by the virus. Sorry if there was any confusion by my previous post.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

I just edited a previous post concerning the enhancements obtained by the agents due to the virus. Sorry about any confusion my previous post might have caused.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

krisalyx

well i've got a few sugestions and two charcters who might fit would anyone have a problem if i either played my oh-so loony catgirl maid of course if she sucks badly she can always be zombie fodder (sigh) zombie catgirl maid (and don't worry i er "she" won't bite unless she's infected that is (giggle) oh and the other character that i'd like to play she's kinda based on alyx from half-life 2, and and my story idea was like i said my left 4 dead/bioshock/life after people idea i stll think that could work thorugh i'd have to try to find my original notes if the kitty's a bad idea i'll stick to my human character if that's fine with you of course.
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

Kalab

I don't think the catgirl would fit too good here but I could PM you a link to a story where she would fit in just fine if your interested.
There is also a link to yet another in the second post of this thread also.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

I changed the name of this thread to match the other threads. Did I say threads? Oh that's right, here is the link to the story thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61323.0
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

Hey Everybody,
First, I would like to thank everyone for joining in to participate in the Black Rose.

We don't seem to have as many participants as I origionally thought would be involved. I have also noticed that the M/F ratio is somewhat lopsided as well. I am not sure exactly to what extent this effects each of you and would like to hear your input. If the situation doesn't correct itself within a day or so, I'll attempt to recrute some male characters if it poses a problem.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

Ok, this is just a thought and I would like to get some opinions on it. Do you guys think that for any 'pairings' that we should make a separate thread or should we just keep them in the main story thread? I thought the separate thread would keep posts that have nothing to do with the pairing of two characters to being intermingled with their encounter and might help with maintaining the 'mood' and vice versa.  This could also keep the sexual encounters out of the main story and help maintain the pace of the story. Some people may not be interested in reading someone else's sexual encounter, this way it would be optional instead of being right there in the main thread.
Each couple's pairing would have their own thread and could use that thread for each of their encounters. Two character's becoming intimate does in no way lock them together unless they decide to remain in a relationship in the story. Say one of the couple would have an intimate encounter with another character then a thread would be created for their encounters.

Let me know what you guys think or if it even matters. If there are other points someone would like to bring up concerning this, feel free to do so. If there are any questions, fell free to ask.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

I like the idea of doing the sexual encounters in a different thread. That way we wouldn't be having to wait to continue on with the story if someone is having a long, drawn out scene. The two people can establish before hand if they are going to have a relationship or just some fun together then continue on. Just put at the bottom of the post that begins the encounter something like *Continued in such and such*I think it'd keep it better organized and, like you said, keep the continuity of the main story.

Kalab

I had thought of it and felt that it may be worth discussing with everyone or at least get everyone's opinion on the matter. Lets say if the encounter took place somewhere that we set up camp for the night, then the story could continue on later into the night or the next morning so that the characters could still take part in the story without having to rush through their encounter. I think with a little planning and some imagination everybody could have a little naughty fun without interupting the flow of the story.
I was thinking of setting up camp for the night in the city cause I figured it could be close to dark when we got there which will be soon.
I am writing my post now, sorry for the delays. My attention has been pretty much demanded elsewhere besides Elliquiy and my writting time has been limited. Hopefully now I can devote a little more time to writing now.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Malgriff

sorry I havent posted yet guys, your long posts are kinda scaring me a bit >< and i dont know where to make a good appearance.

Kalab

Its good to hear from you, I thought you had given up on us.. Don't be scared, jump in anytime. If I remember right your character is one of the uninfected. We are fixing to head into a city and we could find your character there. If you wanted then you could write a post or two about youir struggle to survive living in a city full of zombies. When we arrive in the city you can spot us and get our attention in some way then join on in with the crowd. I am sure a mechanical genius will come in real handy very soon.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Malgriff

Malgriff

ahh I cant remember where I put my character for this

Kalab

No prob, happy to help anytime.
Here is the link for the profile thread, had them bookmarked in case I needed to look back on anybody's character.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61260.0
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

@ Akumamika,
What's your opinion of keeping the intimate encounters in separate threads instead of in the main story thread?
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Personally I really don't like that idea.  The intimate encounters add new aspects our characters making them more full and complete.  It would be good to see other sides to our characters besides the fact they all  love to kick major ass on zombies all the time.  LOL

Malgriff

I agree with Nim, every action our characters do only adds to the depth of the overall story, regaurdless of how intimate.

Nim

Winks at  Akumamika.  Very well said milady.

Malgriff

Kalab

Looks like we are tied up at the moment. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Selene

I was thinking abut this earlier and I have to say...I'm pretty torn. One the one hand I can see that including the encounters would add to the depth, Like Nim and Akumamika said. But then again...I can also see Demik's point, about how waiting could be an issue.

I am slightly leaning to keeping them included in the original thread...but I can see the other points. Sorry that didn't do much use in coming to a choice.

Malgriff

What if the initiation to the acts were to be posted in the main thread, and then a seperate thread made for the actual content, with a link posted in the initiation post afterwards. That way people could look at it if they so wished, but it wont interups the game.

Selene

That might work actually. That might work really well. That way it could last for any period of time, but wouldn't interrupt, but was still included.

great idea *happy claps*

Malgriff

Thank you ^^ Im having a really focused day today hehe. and if characters do it more than once it could be done as a time skip in their own private thread.

Selene

Exactly!! I'm loving the productivity! I back this idea completely....please pretty please can we do this?

Kalab

I have to agree with both of you. This idea solves the problem of keeping the flow of the story and not hurrying any sexual relations between characters. That's how we'll do it then, it seems like a perfect solution. I think the sub threads should start with Black Rose.

Example:
Black Rose: Character names

Sound ok?
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

I think this is a workable compromise.  The encounters would still have to be timed so that the coincide with the beginning of new mission sequences although quite honestly even still those off having their own fun would have to be notified by command center or Cole that they were needed whether it be by a phone call or more likely an alert signal from a piece of equipment on their suits.  Ok I got that tangent out of my hair now I'm ready to play along nice nice... lol.  I like the idea of staring the threads with:
Black Rose:  (Character names) time alone.

Selene

Ah, I'm glad this has worked out...I'm excited now.

Nim raises a point about being called back to base. Are all the suit linked by some radio or device? I would suggest we veer from a radio device as that would be easy to hack into and track. Maybe an integral tracking device which also acts as an alert like Nim said. It could also incorporate a distress signal, incase any of us get ambushed or stuck in some trouble. Not that that is very likel, we all seem quite capable of kicking any zombie ass if need be....

Ahem...got a leelte side tracked, but never mind.

Nim

LOL... that is quite alright Selene I think we all tend to get a little carried away at times when it comes to kicking ass and taking names... particularly the kickin ass part!

Selene

Glad we see eye to eye on that point. It's easily turing into one of my favourite past times :)

Kalab

Though the characters time together may not be finished in the sub thread it can be finished in the main story thread. That's part of the reason for the sub thread is so any 'alone time' doesn't have to be rushed. They could actully post in both threads if done with some imagination. The same points brought up by Akumamika and Selene.
As for radio vs alert/tracking device, I would think that either of these devices could probably be hacked in one way or another so I imagine we could actually have both. Radio for communication and a trcking device for finding captured or unconcious Agents.

Great ideas everybody!
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

I was thinking of having something big or either a group of new mutations besides zombies attack the semi while it's setting outside the city limits or as it's pulling into town. Something that can do some damage and is not too easy to kill. Any ideas?
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

How bout a thresher maw like from Mass Effect ;) It can be some kind of mutated worm lol. I dunno it's something big and hard to kill and it was the first thing that came to my mind! *shrugs*

Malgriff

I need to play more video games, I have no idea about any of these things. What if a pile of corpses just merged into a grotesque bug looking thing?

Demik

Ooo that would work too. Like I said it was just the first thing that popped into my head, Nim's too. Thresher maws are wicked critters. They pop out of the ground in big open areas when you're driving around and you just gotta hope they don't pop out under you cause you die instantly. You can't get close because they use those giant claws to smack you and you die instantly... They also spit acid... which thankfully doesn't kill you instantly but rather quickly if you don't keep moving. The zombies can converge to make the big bug creature or just some other golum-like thing. Or they could just be attacked by a pack of these things....

They're about 8 or 9 feet tall and can rip through a tank in a few swings of those claws... their hide would also be hard to penetrate too.

Malgriff

Demik

Whoops... I didn't realize that picture was so big....

Malgriff

Kalab

Those are good ideas. The golem could maybe be something we find at or in the facility when we get there.  I like the worm too, especially the aspect of a burrower, especially out in the dessert. Maybe some other type of burrowing creature that has claws as well as teeth.

BTW: I googled a map of south california and found a spot for the facility between China Lake Naval weapons Center and Death Valley. Haven't decided which town we're in yet. It depends about how far away from the facility we want to be. Found one named Lone Pines and it would be about a 75 mile drive with about 4 or 5 other towns and cities to pass through. I mapped out a route from there just in case we decide that's cool.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

Well Aku just imagine about 10 of those guys coming at you and that could be what happens... hehehe... It could be the Black Rose's way of giving one or two of the agents a grisly death. Not our main ones but the others that are kinda npcs right now... Too early for any of our main ones to die. Oh and that picture wasn't for the golum those would be a different mutation. Though I guess that could be... whatever works ;D

PaleEnchantress

Kalab

I'm writing this to let everyone know I will be moving on from this thread. I had already been considering it because it has basically turned into the Love Boat which was never my intention for the thread. Then after spending close to a couple hours on a post to read that my actions had been decided for me and my efforts had been for nothing just sort of made my descision for me. So you guys have fun with it.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

cajundave
I am very sorry that I over stepped my bounds in bringing cole and ash into min's house.  Believe me it was never my intentions to step on any ones toes and i am truly sorry for doing so.  But to take it out on everyone else that has worked hard on this story is quite unfair.  I can easily edit my posts with no problems at all.  As for this love boat thing your talking about nothing was ever said about there not being any relationships.  Unless I miss read something on that point somewhere along the way.  But like I said.  I truly am sorry for stepping out of bounds.  If anyone had to leave in that situation it should be the writer that caused the problem not the author of the original story.  I don't know about anyone else on how they feel on the subject but I for one do not think it would be The Black Rose without You/Cole.  It would truly be a shame to see a story come to an end over a mistake on my part.  So let us know if you change your mind about leaving the story that is yours to begin with.  I'll be more than happy to fix my mistakes. 

Thank you for your time in reading this note.

Hopefully still your friend
~Nim~

Kalab

First of all, of course I still consider you my friend Nim. This is just a story and I wouldn't end a friendship over some weak shit like that.
I realize that I haven't been able to post as much as I should but I was hoping this story would be more action and fast paced. I am not trying to discourage relationships but that's not what this story is really about and they seem to be dominating the story. If someone wants to hook up with someone else then take a couple posts to set it up then make yourselves a thread and take it there. I wasn't looking to do a sweet romantic story that's sort of what the mutating zombie virus was for so that the threat would increase as the story progresses.
Don't worry about changing your post Nim, I'll take care of it with my next post. BTW, Cole wouldn't jump anywhere that he could easily teleport to and he can move along pretty quickly using multiple jumps. Just for future reference.
I don't mean to come across harshly but I tend to be blunt at times. I am just not looking to do a nice sweet type of RP and I am still willing to move on and give you guys the story if you are wanting this type of story. I appreciate the compliment Nim, but I hardly think my leaving could kill any group story. I'm sure things would go just fine without me.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Yay its back on!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wooot!!!!!!!  Yeah  I know cole wouldn't jump... I just got carried away.  But I am glad you decided to come back.  I do think your wrong about one thing.  It definitely would not have been the same without you. 

Kalab

Thanks Nim. Though I doubt I could kill any story cept a solo, maybe, I do appreciate the compliment. It seems you may have been the only one concerned.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

I dont think that is true... im just the one that's more vocal about it.

Demik

Hey! :P I've been concerned. I've just been leaving it up to you two to figure things out and you Cajun to decide whether you want to stay or not. If you were going I was gonna leave too. It wouldn't be the same. You should know better than to expect us to not write and develop our characters though. If you hadn't wanted that you should have said so. :P

Nim

Kalab

Thanks darlin. I didn't say anything about not developing characters but you have to admit that zombieland was turning into a movie for the the Lifetime channel.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

True, true... I really can't argue. Ok let me rephrase that... If you had wanted us to develop 'bump and run' characters you should have said so :P

Nim

That's only because we hadn't gotten to any XXX parts yet.... well except for the zombie gore... LOL

Kalab

That's fine, my fault. Well hopefully its clear now. We can get back to blood and guts and government conspiracies. We can eat cookies in the after hours now.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

Back on this end Nim. I got a couple solos I have to write on, and I am including ours Demik, then I can get back to here and the Carnival.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Ok sounds good to me.  I know Kimmiel is getting rather hungry for the steak Santablo promised her.  LOL

Kalab

Deimus needs to finish paddling Tara/Tesha's little fanny as well. That could easily end up back in 'After Hours'
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

LOL.. yes I can definitely see that happening.

Selene

You have no idea how glad I am this has all worked out! It wouldn't have been the same at all if any of the group left.

Nim

Was curious as to what everyone might think.  Was thinking that Minerva would have her own air transportation.  Something along the lines of the X-Men's plane.  With heavy fire power as well as being able to "hover" in one spot. 

Kalab

Could be a cool idea. We could have some flying mutations as well. Maybe not large but fast and hard to target.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

LOL... that would be cool.  Some what large misquotes with woman's and men's forms from hell!!!  Hehe. 

Kalab

They could have talons capable of breaching the aircraft's hull if enough of them latch on.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Eeeeps... well I had kinda hoped to give them a bit of an advantage... seeings how they are quite obviously quite outnumbered.  LOL  But yes I suppose that would make sense too. 

Kalab

Just a suggestion. We'll see what the others think about the aircraft and creatures.
Kinda curious why Minerva hung around in Zombieland if she had a plane.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Plane is at the airfield in a private hanger... would have to drive over that way.  She had everything she needed in her apartment before her new friends showed up.  so there really wasn't any need to leave before.  LOL

Demik

Yeah, why leave your fortified, well supplied and comfortable bunker when you don't have to? A plane sounds fun to me. Can think of several flying monstrosities.

Nim

Yeah I bet you can... *shivers at the mere thought of what goes through that head of yours*  :-\

Demik

>:) Muahahahahaha! Uh... I mean...  O:) Tehehe, I don't know what you could possibly mean...

Nim

O:) face my harry ass.  Oppps wait that's my Dwarf Darval's line... Ummm.  Yeah but it fits so I'll just leave it the way it is.   :P

Selene

Is it safe to say that the black rose has reached a rather abrupt end?

Nim

I wish I knew sweetie.  Although at the moment it would seem that way.   :-(

Selene

:-( aaah...sad times indeed. Well, I'll be keeping an eye out just in case.

Nim

Yes me too I've been keeping an eye out for it to start again.