Sehnsucht Engel's search (FxF, FutaxF)

Started by Sehnsucht Engel, February 08, 2016, 04:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sehnsucht Engel

Welcome to my interest check.

About me

I'm mostly looking for plot-driven roleplays where smut is a part of it, not the main focus.

I can post once or twice a week unless something happens, but I'd let any partner know in that case. I expect the same in return.

I enjoy rivalries between characters. I think it's great for development and a good place to start a story. Characters that becomes friends or lovers over time, after disliking or even hating each other at first are lovely. At the very least, there needs to be obstacles between characters in a romance, or there won't be any drama and then it's simply no fun.

I want a partner that contributes to discussion regarding characters, plot and setting. I should not be the only one suggesting or coming up with ideas.

I'm willing to listen to constructive criticism, if something isn't working out well or needs to be edited.

I don't like it when someone takes control of my characters without asking. I'm not a fan of people who wants things written a specific way or they'll leave either.

I'm mainly interested in 1x1s, but I've wanted to try FxFxF for a while.

My ONs and OFFs are over here. I'd expect any serious writing partner to read them.

Ideas and interests.

Futa X Female
I really want to do Futa x F, with me playing the futa character. The futa would be normal size, not silly huge.

Star Wars
Sith x Jedi

Dragon Age.
Cassandra Penthagast x Leliana

Sci-fi/Transhumanism

Dark Fantasy.
Something like Dark Souls or Dragon Age. I'd like to roleplay a paladin or similar. I don't mind that much what a potential partner would play.

Sehnsucht Engel

I've edited the thread. I added a list of pairings, modern/slice of life and futa x female.