Search Problem

Started by LostInTheMist, January 25, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

So I'm running the latest version of Chrome (on a Mac running 10.11.6 (El Capitán, fully updated, not that I think it matters), and having some problems with the search function. I can enter a phrase or a word and get results on them. Everything works fine on the front page of the search results.

But if I try to go to the second page (or any later page for that matter) it is blank. The page itself loads, but none of the search results do.

These problems started about a week ago; I figured it was a temporary issue and would be fixed, but it's continued. For reference, I have been using Chrome on this site for years, and never had this problem before.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Nessy

I also use Chrome. I just tested what you said and experience the same thing. I've been using it for years too and never had that happen before either.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Vekseid

Something is ridiculously broken in search and it's hard to know what.

I am planning on taking a more aggressive look at things after our Elkarte move.