News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hidden passages type game

Started by Brandon, November 01, 2007, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Deep in the wilderness of Romania (or really any similar european country) there is a castle that is still owned and occupied by a wealthy lord. In the relitivly nearby town (some 20 or 30 miles away) a young woman comes across a job opportunity of a lifetime as the lord decides to hire a maid to help clean his castle. After their initial meeting and her tour of the estate he offers her a place to stay while she works there. On her first night there she accidently knocks over a suit of armor and opens a hidden passageway. Curious she decides to enter and from her first footstep inside everything seems like a daydream.

She wakes in her room as the rays of mornings light cast over her bed from the open window with only fragments of her memories after entering the hidden passageway. A few of those fragments are of the master binding and taking her in the night but also of something darker and more sinister that she cant quite put her finger on. Wanting to know the truth she decides to continue exploring the castle while she does her work as the maid, trying to find what the truth behind the master is.

---------------------------------------

This supernatural thriller is calling to me. It is set to be in a modern setting but it could easily be adapted for a more medival or fantasy feel and assumes for a healthy use of BDSM type interaction with the maid as a submissive but not neccsarily NC. If you are interested in exploring this idea with me or just have questions/comments feel free to get in touch with me so we can work out the details
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Eymber

Oooh... I like this idea.   I like it a lot actually. I will be on sparatically though, so if you are looking for a quick-paced RP, I'm not the person for it... though if you are willing to be patient, I'm your girl.

Brandon

Well I dont know what ever happened with Eymber after I PMed her with details but at this point Im going to say she's likely not interested or to busy for another game. So Im opening the idea back up, I think its just to great of a story not to play it out
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Brandon

As a few people know I got an offer from someone on this a couple weeks ago but ultimatly she found the game was not for her. *shrugs* happens to the best of us. However with that happening Im opening up a third time. Third times a charm right?

Brandon

Another disappearing act has happened so Im gonna go with a 4th try to get the game going. Interested people should feel free to contact me and Ill get back to you.

Eymber

I'm sorry that I left you hanging... that was not my intention... However, I'm in a stable situation now, with a stable internet.. so if you want to RP with me still let me know!  I won't bail out on you this time