Dominating an older woman, Google is having cravings (From Bon to EX)

Started by Google, October 07, 2013, 12:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Like my last request post this one is more about a rough craving or idea that I have... my last request thread involved age play with an older man and a young woman but now I want to try something different.

Now again this is a rough idea, some vague cravings I have and it could be fleshed out but the best way to do it might be to hear from you.

One idea I have involved a lovely, intelligent, but very shy librarian... maybe 27-32 years old... ages can be tweaked a bit. Not quite a virgin but not the most experienced and it has been a little while for her. Recently she has been harboring fantasies about BDSM, it started with 50 Shades but moved onto the darker and more extreme, fiction on the internet and the writings of the Maquis de Sade. Maybe she has noticed a young man coming to the library, call him 17 years old, handsome, confident... and checking out the same sort of material that interests her. Maybe the next time he checks out some of deSade's works she slips a letter into the book... explaining to him that she now belongs to him, she considers herself his property and that he is free to do with her whatever he would like.

Of course thats only a rough idea, it can be tweaked but you can perhaps understand where I am coming from... a teacher with an add on a BDSM personal site discovered and blackmailed by a student... all sorts of things can occur. Incest is even possible, maybe an older sister or an attractive aunt.

I hope to see a similar response to the last thread I posted... if the idea of reversing the norms a tad strikes you as an interesting way to develop a story then let me know.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)