Replies Won't Show Up in PMs

Started by Skade, September 20, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skade

So, for some reason, my PM replies won't show up anymore even though it says that my reply was successfully sent. I just can't see them and I have no way of finding them through my sent messages folder. I've been able to respond to messages since I got approved as a member and they would appear in my sent folder and in the conversation. But now they won't show up. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if there is a reasonable explanation like maybe my internet connection has something to do with it. I tried searching for a solution to see if anyone else had the same problem but I didn't see any topics. I might just be overlooking something. Or maybe it has to do with me being new. I can't figure it out.
o/o  requests  cafe 
Currently: kicking and screaming

Oniya

Could you check your profile settings?  Go to your profile (easiest way is to click on your avatar), then select Modify Profile from the menus, and 'Personal Messaging'.

I'll note here that setting your display to 'conversation view' in the top section will sort your PMs and responses into a thread-like arrangement, but in the bottom section is a selection for saving your sent messages to the 'Sent Messages' folder.  Make sure that hasn't been turned off by accident.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skade

It was turned off. I don't know how though since I know that I had it on before. But I fixed it, I still don't see any sent stuff but I think that's because I have to actually reply to something again for it to take effect. I'll follow up if it keeps happening. Thank you for directing me ^^
o/o  requests  cafe 
Currently: kicking and screaming

CriminalMindsFan

I don't think seeing sent messages in sent box is retroactive, once turned back on. All future sent messages will appear in sent box but previous ones don't reappear.