A Dog's Life (Gestiality, F Char wanted.)

Started by Blinkin, August 28, 2021, 01:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

the gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep. As long as you are willing to engage and invest in the creative process, I'm thrilled to work with you!

John, "Jack" , Franks had just about everything that a man could want out of life; a beautiful wife from one of the most influencial  New Orleans families, a partnership in one of the best law firms in the state and if things kept going as they had been, a shot at the state senate at the ballot box in 2024. Yeah, some could say that Jack was living the good life and his future was looking so bright that... well, you know the song.

There was just one little, ttinsy-winsy fly in the ointment, so to speak. Jack had an eye for the ladies and a southern charm that could talk a nun out of her habit; he knew because he had done it with Sister Mary-Joseph when he had been 16 at the school that he had been forced to attend. Nothing thrilled Jack more than knowing that he had conquered another man's wife. He did love his wife, but Jack had never been the type to settle down and be faithful; it just wasn't in him at that time. He did try to keep it all low key and thought that he had done a good enough of a job to keep his wife in the dark... he thought, anyway.

Jack, however, wasn't as clever as he thought he was; as always happens, he slipped up and his wife, Blaire,caught him with one of his floozies... in their marital bed... pumping away in her ass in the doggie position; just too add insult to injury.

Blaire, however,  wasn't a woman who took these things laying down and as a true daughter of 'Orleans, used her family's connections to find a voo-doo queen; Blaire paid handsomely for something... appropriate to punish Jack's wandering eyes. If Jack was going to act like a dog and screw everything in sight, then he was going to be a dog, by God!

The next morning, Jack woke up to the sounds of barking dogs and a nearly overpowering smell of cleaning chemicals. The first thing that he noticed after that was that he was laying on a cold, concrete floor . When he finally opened his eyes, he saw a  metal grid before him and a cocker spaniel across  an isle from him! suddenly, Without  warning an old black woman stared in at him and grinned,"Your wife sent me Jack... my, you are a beautiful boy, aren't you? But, don't worry, you'll keep your balls." She cackled and waved a finger, "You even have your blue eyes still... Anyway, in that form you will stay until you find love for a woman and a woman who will love you. A woman who will accept you for what you are and love you anyway.... But, to keep things interesting, if you can make her climax, she'll even understand you... good bye Jack, enjoy being a dog..."

So, the story is, basically, a story about a woman who adopts a dog, unaware that the dog is a human in a fur coat. Over the duration of the story, they grow a little closer until she can suddenly hear him, What follows is up to my partner and I, but I have a plot in mind. Can they break the curse? Can they overcome the difficulties and, maybe even find love? If interested, drop me a PM.

Please do not respond in this thread.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.