A Secret Pact

Started by DickLectar, October 05, 2009, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickLectar

Richard sat is his barely lit office, the audit report folder open on his desk. He checked the wall clock, 10:10AM, and his niece was late. Perhaps she realized why he summoned her into the office on a Saturday morning. Perhaps, in her guilt, she would refuse to appear.

She did protest over the phone, saying that she had plans to drive to the beach with her friends. "One last outing with my high school friends before heading to college, Uncle!" But he insisted.

The auditor left no doubt: over $7,000.00 siphoned from the building expense account, and his own niece was responsible. The sweet little girl he had taken a special interest in since she was learning her primary colors and ABC's, had robbed him. His little angel - who he had clearly expected to groom as his successor in his hugely successful enterprise - had betrayed him.

Richard heard the front door click, and creak open slowly. Into the shadows stepped the figure of a hesitant young lady.

Kashatria

((Can I jump in???...IF so here is my post))

Jasmine walked in dressed for the beach, she had left her friends in the car. Jasmine was a little worried, she had known of he would be calling and requesting for her to join him briefly, "I only got a few minutes, the girls are in the car, Rachel leave's tonight". She stopped in her tracks as the door closed behind her, she was not going to budge. "Sorry I did not call about not coming in, it was last minute plans" she stated but it was hesitant.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.