Legend of the Five Rings Interest thread.

Started by BraveEarth, February 26, 2013, 02:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katina Tarask

kckolbe

There is nothing wrong with Phoenix, and last I remember they were the Crane's favorite Clan.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

ofDelusions

Yeah nothing wrong in our Gozoku allies.

..I didn't say that.

Pumpkin Seeds

ofDelusions

*Rubs her head* Damn forgot my helmet again.

Katina Tarask

ofDelusions

Katina Tarask

*Brandishes her fan at the bodyguard.*

Mind your place.  Your job is to be quiet, look pretty, and in the event of the attack, to lose your top in a rugged manner whilst keeping us from being harmed.

ofDelusions

Losing my top would surely be highly improper.

*Put her fan-proof helm back on.*

Katina Tarask

Not if it is both dramatically appropriate and in the line of duty.

*Swats her yojimbo in the tush with her fan for being contrary.*

BraveEarth

Huh that was the first Iron Warrior that I've seen that didn't wield a Yari/Polearm. I also have been talking with Swordsman18 who wants to join the game as a Kitsuki. I assume you're grouping the characters from Clans. Unicron, Crane and Phoenix.

Pumpkin Seeds

Not necessarily.  Mainly grouping them around the courtiers that we have.  Though I do think a head count probably needs to be done so we know who is still with the group.

BraveEarth

I was going to do a sound off on Wednesday but I think now could work as well. Everyone still enthusiastic?

Pumpkin Seeds

Muse

1, 2.  :) 

Still here and interested.  This is what I have on Natsuki so far.  I meant to go with the ties to KC.  I've got a LOT of story still to flesh out on her, this is just bare bones.  (Oh, and I didn't realize you had a sheet template for us!) 

Name:      Hiruma Natsuke
Clan:      Crab
Family:   Hiruma
School:   Hiruma Bushi

EXP      40
Insight   130

Air:      2
--Reflexes:      3
--Awareness:   2

Earth:      3
--Stamina:      3
--Willpower      3

Fire:      2
--Agility      3
--Intelligence   2

Water:   2
--Strength      2
--Perception      2

Void:     2/2

Honor:      4.5
Glory:      0
Taint:         0

Advantages:
(1)  Absolute Direction
(2)  Karmic Ties: (KC’s Character)
(3)  Wary

Disadvantages:
--Cursed by the Realm: Gaki’do
--Fascination: Romance
--Haunted
--Lost Love: Daidoji Yasuhiro (Abundant Tranquility)

Skills: 
--Athletics (Strength)         1
--Hunting (Perception)         2
--Kenjutsu (Agility)         3      Katana
--Kyujutsu (Reflexes)         2
--Lore: Shadowlands         1
--Meditation    (Void)         1
--Stealth (Agility)            1

Skills, Other: 
--Battle (Perception)         1
--Courtier (Awareness)         1
--Etiquette (Awareness)         1
--Iaijutsu (Reflexes)         2
--Investigation (Perception)      2
--Jiujutsu               1
--Medicine (Intelligence)         1

Defensnse (Light Armor)      25
--Reduction:      3
Defense: Unarmored      20

Initiative:      4k3

Weapons: 
Righteous Soul Tempered by White Hot Flame (Kaiu Blade)
--Attack Stance:   7k3
--Daamge      5k3
--Special;      Ignore 2 Reduction

Wakasashi

Yumi
--Attack Stance   5k3
--Damage      4k2
--Range      250
--Amo:      20 Willow Leaf, 3 Humming Bulb

TECHNIQUES
RANK 1: TORCH’S FLAME FLICKERS
   The Hiruma learns to focus his strikes even while protecting himself, perfecting the penetrating quality of his blow without sacrificing his defense. While you assume the Attack Stance, you gain a bonus of +1k0 to the total of all attack rolls. You are skilled at survival and can make all food, water, and jade rations last twice as long for a number of people equal to your Hunting Skill Rank. 

Heritage: 
   Your ancestor was a Kaiu craftsman of singular skills.  One of his creations was passed on to you.  Unfortunately he was afflicted with too much Fire and sometimes didn't seem himself.  You gain the Sacred Weapon: Kaiu Blade Advantage for free, but the blade is afflicted with some manner of curse known only to your GM.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

ofDelusions

Quote from: BraveEarth on March 15, 2013, 01:14:56 AM
Huh that was the first Iron Warrior that I've seen that didn't wield a Yari/Polearm.
Meh, Iron Warrior doesn't provide anything special for Polearms. I prefer swords in general.

Katina Tarask

Well, there is an ancestor you could take to get a free raise on spears.

And Kakita Artisan still present.

Fiver214

Pumpkin Seed gave me an idea. I'm gonna make a new character as a Kitsu Lion. Big changes coming. I'll edit my character post later on today to reflect those changes. This'll give you guys a military representative.
Well, I'm back after more than a year!

kckolbe

Glad to hear Fiver.  Kitsu was actually my first choice, so I am glad to see we will have one.  The technique will come in handy.

Intro Thread

Muse

Look at the coolness pumpkin found me! 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BraveEarth

Ohh that's rather awesome. Who's the Artist?

Muse

I'm not sure.  They're borrowed from Deviant Art.  The top one is signed. 

When I put these pictures up in Elliuki, I included a link to their original page in the "About" section. 

Marie Reynolds

Pumpkin Seeds

There will be a Phoenix for you to guard, no worries!