Covert's Cravings (F lf M)

Started by Covert Revulsion, May 30, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Covert Revulsion

Alright peeps, I'm looking for several specific pairing ideas. So rather than bumping my main one on one thread, I figure I'd make a separate one for said ideas. Please check my on and off's thread in my signature to make sure our cravings are compatible in some way, shape or form.

I'm looking for a partner that:
-Is literate
-Can play a male character
-Won't let smut be the main focus (though I obviously enjoy it in a game)
-Will read my on/off's

Still reading? Great!

Now, for the pairing ideas I'm hoping to RP: Asterisks indicate craving.

-Alice Cullen x Jacob Black****
Okay, so hear me out. I know this is kind of a non-canon ship but after witnessing this gem it got my thinking about what an interesting roleplay this could be. I'd like to stick true to the books/movies (rewatching them on netflix).. or we can simply do out own game with the characters in an AU, or even OC x OC that are vampire and werewolf. I'm a sucker for Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene is stunning.

- James 'Logan' Howlett x Ororo 'Storm' Munroe***
I always thought Storm would balance Logan's aggressive and hotheaded tendencies. I'm only knowledgeable in the X-men films and some of the cartoons, but through the internet am made aware that Logan and Storm are actually a thing in some continuities. I'd feel more comfortable developing a plot in the movie-verse. I have a few plot ideas, so if interested PM me.

- Steve 'Captain America' Rogers x Diana 'Wonder Woman' Prince*
This is probably a given. I think Diana has a thing for Steve's. Pretty much replacing Steve Trevor with Steve Rogers in Diana's life. We can start out early on where Steve Roger's is the one that crash lands on Themyscira. Wonder Woman is there to greet Captain American when he wakes up from years of being asleep. Wonder Woman recruited with the Agents of Shield, the list goes on. 

- Monster Male x Human Female***
All depends on what monster my character plays, but we can create a plot idea for this. I would love for this to take place in the modern world. Perhaps my character is a scientist tasked with caring for an experiment, or the daughter of a scientist.

Clark 'Superman' Kent x Diana 'Wonder Woman' Prince****
I'm thinking this will take place in the DCEU and play with some points presented in the films. Or we can have it center around the comicverse instead. I would love to get another game going with this pairing if at all possible. Definitely inquire if interested and we may brainstorm together. I have some ideas open for an alternative universe to get a game rolling.

Bruce 'Batman' Wayne x Diana 'Wonder Woman' Prince
Whether in the Bruce Timm Justice League-verse, DCEU verse or comic verse is entirely up to my partner. I'm sort of leaning towards the Bruce Timm verse as there were a lot of things left unsaid between the Dark Knight and the Amazon Princess which I wish lived up to its potential. We can discuss details via PM so feel free to message me! Open for alternative universe ideas as well.

Delinquent Male x Studious Female**
Cliche of a pairing I know. Yes, it goes with the whole bad boy x good girl persona and I'll admit to liking it. It can be in a high school or college setting, we can decide. They may have once been close friends in elementary school but had a falling out once they got older. Safe to say that he is just not the kind of guy her parent's want their daughter dating: prefers experimenting with whatever drug of your choice, cuts class, maybe even in a gang, cares more about his bike or causing mayhem than his future. MC would be the polar opposite, honor student, taking advance classes, maybe takes opinions of everyone else too seriously and constantly worries about what people think of her, uptight. I like the idea of them balancing each other out.

Don't hesitate to PM me with questions.

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion

Updated current cravings. Please PM me if interested!

Covert Revulsion

Looking for two games in particular. PM me if you think you can take up my offer!

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion

Looking for serious inquiries only.

Please and thank you.

c:

Covert Revulsion

Updated recent cravings.

Hope to find a taker. c:

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion

It's been a while, but I updated my current cravings.

Covert Revulsion

Updated recent cravings, would love a Superman/Wonder Woman game, or Gifted/Mutant game too!