Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

The same mother f-ing thing I always am wearing.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Stormie

Skull tee shirt. cant describe it. so heres a piccy. If pics arnt okay even though i posted it at my own discression then please edit the post and delete it because i cant edit posts

<snip - Personal information> - Kip

Stormie

KCourtney

Navy blue Nike work out shorts, yellow climicool shirt, navy sports bra and panties.

lenka

Silver heels, tight blue straight leg jeans, loose short grey singlet with dark and silver sparkles in  pretty sequins around my breasts region...hair down-wavy and thick and a bit of black eye liner and maskara on......feeling damn sexy!

Lucius Cornelius

Bubbles

black T-Shirt,sports pants[short ones] a pale color and red socks..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

KCourtney

I am wearing a navy blue knee length button up dress, it is tight and has a collar. Underneath I am wearing a short cream color satin slip, cream color bra with light pink accents and matching panties. I am debating on the open toe heels or wedges.

Silverfyre

Mm, slips.  Bring 'em back, fashion world!

Cyra

Quote from: KCourtney on September 22, 2010, 11:32:06 AM
I am wearing a navy blue knee length button up dress, it is tight and has a collar. Underneath I am wearing a short cream color satin slip, cream color bra with light pink accents and matching panties. I am debating on the open toe heels or wedges.
Go with open toe-those are always hot and makes a woman feel incredibly sexy-I own over 20 pairs!

Today is quite simple on what I'm wearing. Lilac socks with lilies on them and an oversized t-shirt-nothin' on underneath :-[

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds-tooth plain pencil skirt, red silk long-sleeved blouse with a lapel collar, black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black pumps and reading glasses

Coreli

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 22, 2010, 12:21:10 PM
Black and white hounds-tooth plain pencil skirt, red silk long-sleeved blouse with a lapel collar, black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black pumps and reading glasses

You never disappoint - sexy as always.

Bubbles

yellow top,gray pants,purple socks..white thongs~
A/AO/O's

Stormie

Pink happy bunny scrub top that says" Its all about you" and black scrub bottoms with white shoes. Tan and light blue bra with breast cancer socks and undies

Cassiopeia

Daelen

blue jean shorts, black belt, NC Basketball Legends T-shirt, white socks and black shoes. Also, I must say, I am definitely digging Cassiopeia's outfit hehe
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Kytn

Teal/aqua cardigan and panties.
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

My black Grim Reaper shirt and some jeans
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Night Stalker

Black fila sweatpants, black tshirt, black socks, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bubbles

yellow PJ blouse and long red pants..
A/AO/O's

Azrael Annavianna

no shirt, but black jogging pants on with black steel toes.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

changed: red blouse with clouds and short boxers...and orange slippers#
A/AO/O's

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna