Looking for rps? (F for dom M or F (as long as you can play a male) please)!

Started by Chiarra, November 04, 2012, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Here is my Ons and Offs to see if we are compatible, and if we are and you want to rp, then just send a pm my way ^^.  And I don't care if you are a male or female playing the role of the male either, as long as you can write I am perfectly fine with it.  Also, I try to match my post length with my partner's, and I don't expect more than at least a paragraph, more would be excellent, and I'm not too fond of one liners and I won't nay say against them, just don't expect me to be posting out paragraphs and staying interested if you do post one liners.  I try myself to post at least 2 paragraphs and, unless you post one liners, will try my hardest to at least get a paragraph out if there isn't much to write about.

Now for what you have been waiting for:

Pairings: (Bold is the part I play, Red means craving, If it has a line through it, it means that it is currently not available, but may open up later or if you have a good enough plot to interest me in it once more.)

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x werewolf
Vampire x Human (No twilight crap though)
Princess x prince
Prince x Commoner
Princess x knight
Elf x Human
Human x Elf
Maiden and or Pet X Dragon
Maiden/slave x Barbarian
Master x pet
Dany and Drogo type pairing

Scenarios:  (All of these will need to be fleshed out before playing, so please give ideas on how to go about this when you pm me.)

Arranged marriage
Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Red Riding Hood
Kidnapped by a viking
Doctor Who
Abducted by aliens
Forbidden Romance

Plot Ideas:

Scottish Romance RP:

Having an arranged marriage to an abusive brute, Aileen runs off to save herself, though she doesn't get far with her injuries.  When your character (a Scottish Lard or other) finds her and takes care of her.  A bit reluctant to talk about her past, will he be able to coax the truth out of her.  If he does, will he fight to keep the one he loves or send her off to her abusive "supposed to be" fiancee to avoid a war he can't fight and win?

Just the basic idea, very very flexible on this and willing to change this around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arranged Marriage rp idea:

Aronia and Eldonia have been on the brink of war for ages.  But with the princess of Eldonia coming of age her father offers her hand in marriage to the prince of Aronia in hopes for peace.  The deal is struck and she is sent shortly after to marry him.  And while her husband is abusive and uncaring, she slowly starts to fall in love with his brother, who in turn, returns her love.  A story of deceit and betrayal, passion and lust, and forbidden pleasures.  Will she and her prince find a way to be together or are they doomed to be apart from each other forever and more importantly will her husband find out about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More modern rp idea:

I have been wanting to do this rp, where my character isn't really a slave, but she's married to this really dominant male.  They love each other, of course, and during the day he doesn't really care what she does, but at night is when his dom side shows and he gets what he wants.  I am wanting light to medium bondage in this rp, all of my no's apply to this as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't like an idea on here and still want to rp with me, drop me a pm as long as the idea is historical or fantastical I'll more than likely be willing to rp with you too.  I am leaning more towards supernatural modern now, so we can do that as well.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Genbu83

Been on a Conan kick lately. I wouldn't mind setting up your barbarian plot.

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Updated and really craving werewolf/human and master/pet pairings.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

AutoTune

I call dibs on a Vampire And Human or Werewolf and human stories! :O
Sorry if i'm not allowed to post here, too, but anyway, I can rp either female or male characters, and i have good ideas on a version of werewolf and vampire species that should be fitting for any sort of plot; I don't have an ons-and-offs thread set up yet because I have'nt gotten the chance to roleplay, but i'm pretty open-minded. I hope I get to rp with you soon!

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List